Casey Anthony Parents Losing Home to Foreclosure?

Also in that article

While guzzling hard cider and beer, Casey gushed about her new man and recounted how she socked another beau after he snuck up on her while she was cooking dinner for his parents.

She told a Radar spy: “He came from behind and grabbed me, and I was so surprised I turned and punched him in the face. It felt good, I hate to say.”

As she sipped on her Corona, Casey can be heard in the video blabbering bizarre statements such as, “I’ve never met an angry pirate, but I’ve met a lot of angry drunks!”

Uh... what?

How do the Anthony’s get away with this for so long? Have they made any payments at all on the house? Probably not. All the monies from donations and interviews over the years would have paid for the house. Where did it all go? Probably some to the felon, trips, remodeling, cars etc. They are Teflon coated but even Teflon wears out and is tossed. Sure is not fair to other people that have to go through foreclosure. The excuse their granddaughter died (murdered) at the house should not be a reason for them to get by with living in a house the6 are not paying on...IMOO

The poor Anthony family. Their only crime is being the parents of a woman charged with murder. This is so devastating.

That's far from their 'only' crime, but then again, why drudge it all up. It just aggravates me.

Understandable, since it's all archived right here in the forum; Thousands of us, putting in tens of thousands of hours, for several years. Then, two stars amongst the WS ranks completely blowing the case wide open post trial.
No need for you to do any more heavy lifting if others are not willing to look before typing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back