AZ AZ - Jesse Conger, 37, marine veteran, Scottsdale, 14 August 2019

Paperwork filed in Utah shows Conger was due in court in a domestic violence-related case two weeks after he disappeared.

According to court documents, police have texts from April showing he threatened to kill his girlfriend in Utah.

Conger is not facing charges for the threats, but rather for retaliation. He allegedly hid his girlfriend's work equipment after she called police because of threatening behavior at the time.

he also has an active a protection from abuse order against him.

Over the phone Monday, his sister Patricia said she is aware of the warrant. She said doesn't believe her brother is a danger to others or that he is running from his legal problems.

Her only concern is finding him to get him help.

Missing Arizona Marine wanted by Utah authorities

I really hope this new media doesn't stop people from looking for him. He really does need to be found.
Its crazy his car hasn't been found yet. If he truly only left the house with his car keys and 9mm handgun, his car can only get so far before he runs out of gas....

Missing Marine Jesse Conger wanted by Utah authorities

Paperwork filed in Utah shows Conger was due in court in a domestic violence-related case two weeks after he disappeared.

Police say they have texts from April showing disturbing threats against his girlfriend in Utah.

Conger is not facing charges for the threats but rather for retaliation.

He allegedly hid his girlfriend’s work equipment after she called the police because of recent threatening behavior. She also has an active protection from abuse order against him.

"Because once I start swinging at your life with my axe there will be no stopping me until you’re bloody and still," one of the text messages read, according to the documents.

"If you (expletive) me like this I will go next level crazy on your (expletive) the likes the world has never seen[.] So if you want to be stupid, be stupid…. There will be dire consequences.”

He allegedly admitted he knew she needed the equipment and had acted maliciously because she had called police “for no reason."

She said she woke up on April 19 and found her work equipment missing. She said she woke Conger up by shaking his arm and yelling at him, but claimed he threw the water bottle at her first and she threw it back.

The girlfriend told police that she was unable to work that day and had lost more than $1,200 in commissions. She also provided police with a pay stub corroborating her earnings.
Missing Marine Jesse Conger is wanted in Utah for allegedly retaliating against his girlfriend, documents show

Since it has been posted on the official missing page by the page's admin, I think the news can be discussed: His car has been found

RISE - Find Jesse Missing Veteran
I wasn’t sure but trying to be careful not to break TOS. So I found an MSM article quoting the link. Thank you so much! ❤️ I just checked on him a couple of days ago and couldn’t find anything.

The Toyota Camry that belongs to Jesse Conger, the Marine who went missing last year, has been found, Scottsdale police confirmed Saturday.

The Scottsdale Police Department said the car was located in San Carlos, about 105 miles from the city where Conger was last seen.

No other details were immediately released. The case remains under investigation.
Jesse's sister Patricia Conger told 12 News that the car was found in eastern Arizona.
5970c00f-95cc-427c-92d0-c6769379bc82_750x422.jpeg

Jesse Conger's vehicle, according to sister Patricia Conger. Photo via Patricia Conger with permission to use
PD: Missing Scottsdale marine's car found in San Carlos, AZ

Senate Bill 289 will introduce a statewide Green Alert plan that will work almost exactly as the Silver and Amber alerts, but for veterans.
"The Green Alert plan would create a plan of action similar to an Amber Alert or Silver Alert which we have here in the state of West Virginia," said Sen. Ryan Weld, of Brooke County. "But it would be for a veteran or current military member who is known to suffer from some mental or emotional behavioral issues and has gone missing."

"I think it's important because we have such a high concentration of veterans in this state and the numbers, for example, on veteran suicide are really alarming," said Sen. Stephen Baldwin, of Greenbrier County.

Just like an Amber or Silver Alert, if an at-risk veteran went missing, the Green Alert would get information out to the public quicker and help law enforcement create a plan on how to deal with the situation.

"You see the signs on the highways, the electronic signs, that can be changed – lookout for this vehicle," Weld told WSAZ. "Same exact thing, the things that we see in place now for those programs would be put into place for the green alert programs."

The bill says the Secretary of the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety will establish the plan and authorize the media to alert the public when an at-risk veteran goes missing.

Wisconsin was the first state to have a Green Alert system and West Virginia would be the second, if implemented.

The bill is up for a second reading in the Senate on Friday.
Bill proposes new 'Green Alert' system for veterans

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back