OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think for one minute he got lost and then died by accident. He got lost for sure but then someone did something to him. It wasn't cold enough to die from exposure that night.
I don’t know about that. Hypothermia can set in at a lot warmer temperatures than I thought before I was on WS. Maybe someone here has specific information on that because I’m no expert, but I know that it was definitely chilly, he was not dressed warmly and alcohol was involved (which reduces shivering and speeds up loss of body temperature.) If water was involved and he got wet that could also exacerbate hypothermia.
I do think it’s very possible that someone did something to him after he got lost, but I also think it’s possible he had an accident after becoming lost and he’s in a really hard to find place.
It’s an odd case—that’s for sure! I just hope this poor man is found soon.

Thank you, I’m leaning this way as well. And also think Tyler was possibly drugged.
I'm wondering myself if this is the situation.

I am amazed that nothing of Tyler has been found- no clothing item, no phone, wallet, nothing. Everything vanished with him. His last ping before his phone went dark was at Abbot lab. Where, from there, could he have gone on his own, without a trace?

I have so many things I want to say, but without any POI's or suspects in this case, I'm limited. All I will say is something stinks in Denmark.

I'm wondering myself if this is the situation.

I am amazed that nothing of Tyler has been found- no clothing item, no phone, wallet, nothing. Everything vanished with him. His last ping before his phone went dark was at Abbot lab. Where, from there, could he have gone on his own, without a trace?

I have so many things I want to say, but without any POI's or suspects in this case, I'm limited. All I will say is something stinks in Denmark.

Another odd thing is the map of where he walked. It doesn’t make sense unless he was in a car. But the detective acts like he was definitely talking to his phone and walking when he said “take me to Easton Suites”

Such a perplexing case. Thinking about asking hubby to drive it with me. Should have done it today as I was near there but had to get home

Exited to add: This is the statement that got people thinking about the wife/friend

Drammer said detectives have not ruled out any theory at this point, haven’t declared whether foul play was involved, and haven’t ruled anyone in or out as a suspect.

So this seems very odd that the wife had not been ruled out but shes in the press conference.

Link (the audio is also on this link and easier to hear)

New plea for help in search for man, missing from Easton area for more than 200 days

Last edited:
Another odd thing is the map of where he walked. It doesn’t make sense unless he was in a car. But the detective acts like he was definitely talking to his phone and walking when he said “take me to Easton Suites”

Such a perplexing case. Thinking about asking hubby to drive it with me. Should have done it today as I was near there but had to get home

Exited to add: This is the statement that got people thinking about the wife/friend

Drammer said detectives have not ruled out any theory at this point, haven’t declared whether foul play was involved, and haven’t ruled anyone in or out as a suspect.

So this seems very odd that the wife had not been ruled out but shes in the press conference.

Link (the audio is also on this link and easier to hear)

New plea for help in search for man, missing from Easton area for more than 200 days

He was walking you can hear his foot steps

When you go there, can you ask your phone to take you to Easton suites?

I would really like to know where your phone directs you.
Maybe ask that at 10 minutes walking, at the Easton oval with 'the woods' and at the Abbott labs parking lot.

And if you can look for cameras around/at the parking lot. Maybe you can take a picture of those.

When you go there, can you ask your phone to take you to Easton suites?

I would really like to know where your phone directs you.
Maybe ask that at 10 minutes walking, at the Easton oval with 'the woods' and at the Abbott labs parking lot.

And if you can look for cameras around/at the parking lot. Maybe you can take a picture of those.

Will do! All great ideas. Kicking myself for not doing it yesterday.

I've heard the original recording and it almost sounds like he is walking on wet pavement.
Can I find the original recording somewhere online?

Do you know where Tyler was during the original recording?

I’m trying to catch up. This is just a thought for discussion, if anyone thinks it has merit.

My first reaction to Tyler ‘asking’ (Siri or Alexa? ) for directions...

I don’t use that kind of Voice Assistance, but many others do, and I have yet to overhear a voice question conversation that is answered correctly, or does not have to be repeated. Over and over.

Seems to me the directions given to Tyler (Alexa heard incorrectly? maybe Tyler was slurring?) were to reach a ROAD nearby, Easton Square Place - it is sort of a loop.

Look on the map. Find Easton Square Pl especially in relation to Abbott.

How would Siri or Alexa know if Tyler wanted directions to a Hotel Hilton Easton ) or to a road. (Easton Square Pl )

I believe Siri/Alexa usually give directions in relation to or according to your current location - And he was near Easton Square Pl as it loops around.
I also believe directions are given according to a chosen mode of transportation, walking or driving. So that may confuse issue further ...

...just thinking out loud.

I’m trying to catch up. This is just a thought for discussion, if anyone thinks it has merit.

My first reaction to Tyler ‘asking’ (Siri or Alexa? ) for directions...

I don’t use that kind of Voice Assistance, but many others do, and I have yet to overhear a voice question conversation that is answered correctly, or does not have to be repeated. Over and over.

Seems to me the directions given to Tyler (Alexa heard incorrectly? maybe Tyler was slurring?) were to reach a ROAD nearby, Easton Square Place - it is sort of a loop.

Look on the map. Find Easton Square Pl especially in relation to Abbott.

How would Siri or Alexa know if Tyler wanted directions to a Hotel Hilton Easton ) or to a road. (Easton Square Pl )

I believe Siri/Alexa usually give directions in relation to or according to your current location - And he was near Easton Square Pl as it loops around.
I also believe directions are given according to a chosen mode of transportation, walking or driving. So that may confuse issue further ...

...just thinking out loud.

Good thinking. Tyler's path made no sense, as you say, maybe he was asking multiple incorrect or slurred questions that led him on his meandering path.

Amen, Dutch, AMEN! Yet his phone's last ping is at Abbots.
Good thinking. Tyler's path made no sense, as you say, maybe he was asking multiple incorrect or slurred questions that led him on his meandering path.

The map you provided of the phone pings shows.. if I read it correctly.
Tyler left Hilton, walked across the street Easton Way, headed South on Chagrin until it dead ended into Easton Commons. He headed East, past a side street on his left called Easton Loop E, across major road Stelter Road to Easton Oval. (Everything had Easton in the name)
From that point, poor guy, he had to see the extremely large and major interstate 270 ahead and knew he was going in the wrong direction.
He did seem to try to turn himself around as he eventually got to the edge of the Abbott Lab lot. probably headed to Easton Square Place ...

From that point, a mystery.

The map you provided of the phone pings shows.. if I read it correctly.
Tyler left Hilton, walked across the street Easton Way, headed South on Chagrin until it dead ended into Easton Commons. He headed East, past a side street on his left called Easton Loop E, across major road Stelter Road to Easton Oval. (Everything had Easton in the name)
From that point, poor guy, he had to see the extremely large and major interstate 270 ahead and knew he was going in the wrong direction.
He did seem to try to turn himself around as he eventually got to the edge of the Abbott Lab lot. probably headed to Easton Square Place ...

From that point, a mystery.
Thank you for this amazing information.

After looking at the map provided by police that shows his phone location from 3:39 to 3:51 am, does anyone else feel like he was moving kinda fast? Like faster than a drunk disoriented person would walk? Or maybe I'm wrong but it seems like he is keeping a brisk pace...almost running? This might explain why he could have fallen into an open storm drain or it might mean he was scared, or being followed, or???

After looking at the map provided by police that shows his phone location from 3:39 to 3:51 am, does anyone else feel like he was moving kinda fast? Like faster than a drunk disoriented person would walk? Or maybe I'm wrong but it seems like he is keeping a brisk pace...almost running? This might explain why he could have fallen into an open storm drain or it might mean he was scared, or being followed, or???
I believe he/they had used meth which makes excites the central nervous system. Makes people aggressive, belligerent, paranoid, suspicious, angry...basically any emotion that puts your body into overdrive, is extremely heightened by meth.

He supposedly “woke up” extremely angry and took off. For whatever reason, he was mad, and could well have been paranoid and/or scared, too. When his friend followed him, he may have been mad about that.

It seems like people want this to be some crazy complicated crime, but I think what happened is that a normally quiet, calm couple came to the big city for a birthday party and got in over their heads. He got “mad”, ran off and got lost, and succumbed to the elements before his wife and friend could gather their wits enough to help him, and by the time the cops got involved it was too late to save him.

It really is the simplest explanation and there’s literally no evidence to support any other theory at this point.

I am really conflicted too. I do know that Morse Rd & Stelzer is not a place you want to be after dark. Especially about a block down from there. Honestly I won't even go to Easton after dark. And I won't go there alone even during daylight hours.

I think what got locals wondering was the detectives statement of being open to any and all theories. He said it pretty forcefully.

I don't think for one minute he got lost and then died by accident. He got lost for sure but then someone did something to him. It wasn't cold enough to die from exposure that night.
It was definitely cold enough to die from exposure that night, especially if he passed out, because then he wouldn’t even have been moving to help circulation.

That's 1.08 mile in 16 minutes. That's seems very fast to me for a very intoxicated disoriented person. He talked to Brittanny two times on the phone (I would love to hear from her if he was moving while talking and how long those calls were). And obviously had no clue where he was. Could have had to pee along the way or might even have been sick.

That seems very fast to me. Too fast actually.

And why heading towards a swamp or whatever when you phone dies at an intersection.
Wouldn't you look for an Uber or a person to help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla