GUILTY UK - Alena Grlakova, 38, The Travellers' Inn pub, Rotherham, 26 Dec 2018 + Samantha Class Retrial

Poor girl looks like she had nothing, but he even took that from her. V sad

That reconstruction is heartbreaking. Boxing Day, busy streets and pubs -- why not buy her a meal and/or some warm clothes and walk away instead of murdering her?

When I did one of my degrees in the UK some years back my rooms were down the street from a youth remand shelter. Quite a few of those kids dressed like that, and too many didn't have the chance to grow any older or stronger. I know these cases don't have drawing power of some, but I find them among the hardest to forget.

That reconstruction is heartbreaking. Boxing Day, busy streets and pubs -- why not buy her a meal and/or some warm clothes and walk away instead of murdering her?

When I did one of my degrees in the UK some years back my rooms were down the street from a youth remand shelter. Quite a few of those kids dressed like that, and too many didn't have the chance to grow any older or stronger. I know these cases don't have drawing power of some, but I find them among the hardest to forget.

I think her life had got increasingly more chaotic after separating from her husband and she wasn't in a very good place.

No home,no money etc...

She was certainly very vulnerable.

I can't understand her movements that night especially when she left the Fitzwilliam pub to walk up to scrooby lane and then back to the pub.

There is NOTHING up scrooby lane and she can't have got far up it before turning back to the pub as the time she left and returned was very short.

It was reported she was walking with a man but the reconstruction does not indicate that so I'm no longer sure on that detail.

Good news. Gotta wonder how many other attacks and possibly deaths he could be responsible for.

Scary and I completely agree. He is described as dangerous sexual predator with obsession of seeking, attacking and also robbing sex workers for few decades now. There are definitely more women out there who were assaulted by him and it is absolutely possible that he committed more than those 2 known murders.

From my own data list of missing people there was definitely not yet caught serial killer in the 90's. Quite a few women with that profession disappeared and quite a few who were found were murdered in clusters with their cases never being solved. I will be definitely watching this.

===
Gary Arthur Allen so far known timeline:

October, 1997 - Ms Samantha Class's body was found on the banks of the River Humber. She had been badly beaten and strangled. She had been strangled with a cord, flex or wire and suffered internal injuries.

July 1998 - Gary Allen was stopped by police in Boulevard, west Hull, and arrested for drink-driving. DNA sample was taken.

October 1998 - Gary Allen charged with murder of Samantha Class after DNA match

February, 2000 - the jury found Allen not guilty by majority verdict and he was acquitted at Sheffield Crown Court of murdering Ms Class, 29, in Hull

March and April 2000 - causing actual bodily harm to the two other prostitutes and indecently assaulting them in Plymouth

September 2000 - found guilty and jailed for five and a half years for those two attacks

March 2004 - Gary Allen (30) serving the remainder of his sentence at his home in Camborne, Cornwall on a home detention curfew tagging scheme. He removed the tag and went on the run. He gave himself up to police after few days. (Can't confirm but it seems around 2-3 days later)

February 2011 - claimant was arrested for alleged breaches of the SOPO (Sexual Offences Prevention Order) and for allegedly assaulting a police officer. He was remanded in custody. It seems he lived in Grimsby area at that time.

26 Dec 2018 - Alena Grlakova (38) disappeared in Rotherham.

April 8 2019 - Alena found murdered (with neck injuries) three month after disappearance, dumped in a ditch in Rotherham.

October 2019 - Gary Allen (46) arrested and charged with Alena's murder

Last edited:
His address was given as HMP Doncaster yesterday. I have seen nothing to say he was charged and sentenced to any other crimes recently (and I have been keeping an eye on local news for his name) so I'm wondering if he was back in prison for some breach of bail or license conditions ?

I know he was released pending further investigation back in April when Alena was found and his property was searched for many days but no news of where he went after that (his flat has been boarded up).

I'm anti death penalty but when you see the records and historical actions of scum like this then I can see why some people argue for. There's just no rehabilitating people like this. As long as they're outside of a jail cell then they will always be a danger to the public.

I'm anti death penalty but when you see the records and historical actions of scum like this then I can see why some people argue for. There's just no rehabilitating people like this. As long as they're outside of a jail cell then they will always be a danger to the public.

Absolutely makes you wonder who many more he may be responsible for.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back