Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

I was just on my way to my first hospital appointment for my second little baby on the way, I had a really horrible time with my first labour and afterwards so I was really quite nervous..

Anyway, just before turning into the hospital there was a building that’s currently being renovated and had a big sign across saying:

Lucas Love

(I think it’s a healthcare company over where I live) but that just made me feel like he was watching over me..

:’( <3

I was just on my way to my first hospital appointment for my second little baby on the way, I had a really horrible time with my first labour and afterwards so I was really quite nervous..

Anyway, just before turning into the hospital there was a building that’s currently being renovated and had a big sign across saying:

Lucas Love

(I think it’s a healthcare company over where I live) but that just made me feel like he was watching over me..

Awwwww...

:hearts:

Lucas Love

HayLouise that gives me goose bumps. Always love seeing Lucas thread up at the top.
Take good care of yourself.

Lucas Love

How precious is that? Congratulations on your second darling. Made me smile, reading this wonderful news tonight.

Lucas Love

Congrats HL! Hope all goes well. I think of you all often and how little man brought us all together. He will be in my heart forever!

Just wanted to share this. I didn't comment but read every post about Lucas since day 1. I was at a concert last night and a little boy just sat down right next to me, by himself. I asked him where his parents were and he said they would be right back (but he was very obviously not in the right section). He told me his name was Lucas and he was 7.

I was able to find his parents through the arena security and was so thankful this little Lucas sat down next to me so I could make sure he safely got back to his dad. I thought about both Lucas' all night. I cried but was happy I was able to help keep a child safe.

You're still in our hearts Lucas.

I thought of you yesterday, Lucas, as we hiked a mountain that had caves at the top. Wouldn't you know, they had a cave named Batman! My family was shocked that I went under, crawling on my tummy and let's just say, it was a tiny space that I had to crawl- I just had to do that for you, my Batman buddy. My adult kids wouldn't even attempt it, but hubby went behind me, not to be outdone by his wife, haha. I smiled, thinking of you.

Right now, you should be getting ready for Halloween, picking out a costume. I have a little Batman Halloween decoration just for you. Always in my heart, as well as your loving Mom, Grandmother, and wonderful Aunty, @FindLucasAllen .

I'm doing well - thank you for asking, my body is just ready for pregnancy to be over lol! Not long now - I'm due 1 January!

I love reading everyones kind messages on Lucas' thread, so special.
That is awesome! Enjoy the last couple of months- with two darlings, life becomes fast a furious, haha. I can totally understand you being ready for it to be over- the last couple of months are tough on Mom's body for sure.

Oh little Lucas, I've started my practice student teaching (practicum) at a nearby early education center. I can't help but think of you being in the big kids' room, an after-school program. There's a HUGE playground that you would love, and the kids are doing a walk around campus for Halloween trick-or-treating. You should be doing that, Lucas. Trick-or-treating as Batman or whatever your heart desires. With great friends, teachers who adore you and your smile, and everything else you deserved in this life.
Love you Lucas! Keep shining down and giving us reasons to protect all children. You've changed me, buddy. <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back