Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

I don't think it went everywhere in NC. We're still an hour away from there and we've still not received one AA about Ahlora. However, the Charlotte news stations are carrying the story. Maybe they have reason to believe that Ahlora and the woman who took her did not go far.
That’s so weird though because she supposedly was headed northwest. I’m southeast, in the Triangle area.

Yes, 2 last night in HP, it seems every 2-3 days there is a killing then retaliation.Very young men involved. Today I saw a woman had a BBQ for awareness then last week was a parade/walk but none of that will help.The law goes light on these juvies and they are right back out.
High Point is the Furniture Capital of the US and holds a Furniture Market twice a year that starts today, these shootings give bad reputation
There are so many opportunities for school and jobs in this area and programs for ex cons, there is no excuse for the gang life. The City and State and all the various manufacturers here are handing out free schooling and jobs.Sorry to take away from Ahlora.

Have been following since I heard about this this morning on HLN.

I want to add my prayers this child is found safe.

The latest pictures are so clear LE must know who she is by now I would think. Distinctive clothing, tattoo, clear pics, someone has to have recognized her.

She is clean and put together.

While I hope since a woman took her that she is safe, she also may not have been alone. She is seen alone it sounds like at the park though and is shown alone at the dollar store, so possibly she was.

Imo.

Is it a fact that the store pictures are after the park picture?
No, it sure isn't. As a matter of fact, I forgot to check for timestamps on those store photos. Will do that. MOO

ETA: Didn't see one on the store photos but I'm going to go ahead and note the timestamp on the one at the park:

2019-Oct-09 16:21:02

EGjB14rXkAEROzr.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam