AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that! In the past, have there been any other child abductions in the same area that Dulce went missing, and is Elmer very far from there? It does make sense what you are saying, and I am sure being a local and seeing the area firsthand would also give a better perspective than photos do. Also, did you happen to go to the spot where Dulce's mom was waiting in the car and check out the eyeline to the park, etc.

No other abductions reported. And Elmer is about 20 min north, pretty straight shot. And had I been by myself, I probably would have walked around the trails more. But from driving. IMO the direction marker to the basketball court took a bit of just driving to get there. And it was kinda isolated tbh. There are TONS of benches. But honestly, it was so strange how the layout was. Very poor eyeline to the swing set area which is kind of adjacent to the basketball courts but still a decent distance.

The woods are ridiculous, I personally don't plan on walking them alone. The drive through part is a pretty liner path. Almost 1 way in, 1 way out kinda. I will say, it was EMPTY and it was a little after school let out.

No other abductions reported. And Elmer is about 20 min north, pretty straight shot. And had I been by myself, I probably would have walked around the trails more. But from driving. IMO the direction marker to the basketball court took a bit of just driving to get there. And it was kinda isolated tbh. There are TONS of benches. But honestly, it was so strange how the layout was. Very poor eyeline to the swing set area which is kind of adjacent to the basketball courts but still a decent distance.

The woods are ridiculous, I personally don't plan on walking them alone. The drive through part is a pretty liner path. Almost 1 way in, 1 way out kinda. I will say, it was EMPTY and it was a little after school let out.

What about the woods made you feel uncomfortable to walk them alone?

What about the woods made you feel uncomfortable to walk them alone?

They were dense. Not a very far sight line in from the road, probably only a few yards? Not even. I was there during broad daylight and it just felt like someplace I wouldn't even want to be in the day even with people in the park.
Getting into the actual woods looks like something only an outdorsey person would do. Lots of branches and brush.

They were dense. Not a very far sight line in from the road, probably only a few yards? Not even. I was there during broad daylight and it just felt like someplace I wouldn't even want to be in the day even with people in the park.
Getting into the actual woods looks like something only an outdorsey person would do. Lots of branches and brush.
Would a vehicle have access to a road leading to the woods from the park or be able to park somewhere unseen?

What I had imagined is nothing like the reality of the photos.

I have to say that it's disturbing to me that those buildings are so close to a park. I was definitely not expecting to see what amounts to a quarter-block of homes. They're so close to each other, they might as well be attached.

If a child ran behind or on the side of those buildings, anything could happen and no one would see it.

It makes me think someone took advantage of this fact. And I think it was a stranger who was waiting for the right opportunity.
And a car parked behind those buildings had a road leading out of the park behind the buildings. That is where the little brother said the man was.

I just want to point out, I did NOT check out the buildings area. I was just driving through as someone would to just be in the park for basket ball or to play or to have a picnic.
Thanks for your insight on your last few posts. It does help a lot.

So, where does this lead us then? Someone familiar with Dulce took her? A stalker who might have grown up around there and followed them around for a couple of weeks before making their move?

Thanks for your insight on your last few posts. It does help a lot.

So, where does this lead us then? Someone familiar with Dulce took her? A stalker who might have grown up around there and followed them around for a couple of weeks before making their move?

I'm so worried about breaking rules on speculation or I guess anything that I shouldn't be saying, I'd like to not get banned on here on anything (ha).

Someone is holding info. Someone local. IMO!! I'm not LE! I'm not family! I just happen to have worked in bridgeton, partied there, and have had a feel of the general atmosphere and residents. And nothing from social media can be posted? Correct? If I have an inside in LE that can't be either right?

Children are easily influenced so you don't want to ask them leading questions. If they are showing him pictures for him to point at, that's already leading him as far as I am concerned. Because he would not be spontaneously coming up with a story.
Not if there is there is variety of pictures to choose from. If he was shown pictures of five different types of vehicles and each time he picks the same one, that's not leading.
A professional would know how not to ask leading questions. Imo

Look this person took a child. You have no business scouting around those woods alone.

Look this person took a child. You have no business scouting around those woods alone.

I was driving. From the roads through the park I saw how little visibility there is from the road into the woods and that its terrain I personally wouldn't enter because I'm not outdoorsy, hiker, etc.
The uneasiness I felt was palpable even in a vehicle.
Thank you for your concern though!

Not if there is there is variety of pictures to choose from. If he was shown pictures of five different types of vehicles and each time he picks the same one, that's not leading.
A professional would know how not to ask leading questions. Imo
Even if you show pictures of multiple vehicles to him, you are leading him in a sense that you are the one who suggested there was a vehicle to begin with.

I'm so worried about breaking rules on speculation or I guess anything that I shouldn't be saying, I'd like to not get banned on here on anything (ha).

Someone is holding info. Someone local. IMO!! I'm not LE! I'm not family! I just happen to have worked in bridgeton, partied there, and have had a feel of the general atmosphere and residents. And nothing from social media can be posted? Correct? If I have an inside in LE that can't be either right?
I think you can become a "verified insider" but I have no idea how it's done and what you'd be allowed to post after that.

Even if you show pictures of multiple vehicles to him, you are leading him in a sense that you are the one who suggested there was a vehicle to begin with.
Not if he indicated to them first that he saw her being put in a car. That would be the only reason to have him pick from the pictures.

We really have no idea how he was questioned, but whatever information they got from him is apparently all they have, and was enough to include in the Amber Alert.
We also don't know what was said in the interviews with the 24 people on and around the courts. One of them may have given them some information to support his claims.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member