Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shot with the guy in yellow hoodie:
c973018a01cd151393a7e9237b21e9ad

William Tyrrell’s birth family felt under suspicion for five years

I'm bad at faces but I'd guess it wasn't RD.

RD was there with the SES, so I imagine he would be wearing an orange uniform.

Personally I'd say no with some confidence.

Me, too. The hair doesn't look the same - it looks more like the hair of his BIL as shown in dr's pic. Savage's hair has a sort of wave to it, in the pics that I posted.
And the clothes look almost too nice to go searching through the bush - more like clothes a person may go visiting in. I have yet to see Savage look that 'put together'.

And if it is Greg Newton, where is Savage? Did he go home to change his clothes?

I am really curious to know why the questions asked of others as to what he was wearing.

Last edited:
Me, too. The hair doesn't look the same - it looks more like the hair of his BIL as shown in dr's pic. Savage's hair has a sort of wave to it, in the pics that I posted.
And the clothes look almost too nice to go searching through the bush - more like clothes a person may go visiting in. I have yet to see Savage look that 'put together'.

And if it is Greg Newton, where is Savage? Did he go home to change his clothes?

I am really curious to know why the questions asked of others as to what he was wearing.
Visiting clothes, yes. Frankly, he looks like a man who was willing to adapt to his wife. And the figure looks slacker than Savage's.

Here is something I've been working on... It's a map of the relationships between key people identified in the case. Thought I would share it in the event others find it useful.

Please let me know if there are any corrections/additions required.

Attachments

• WT Relationships Map - Copy.JPG
    WT Relationships Map - Copy.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 52
Here is something I've been working on... It's a map of the relationships between key people identified in the case. Thought I would share it in the event others find it useful.

Great visual, Ms Kite. :)
My immediate thought is that APS needs to also be linked to BM - due to her involvement with her through the Supreme Court process.

well done,looks like a lot connected to the fgm..which to me seems the most likely rather than a bf bm ffc mfc connection

Breaking Point - Seventh podcast

FM ‘I hope there is enough pressure put on police to not put this in a cold case box and let it gather dust, it is outrageous that people have used this case to further their career.’
'This is not about the detectives on the ground – this is about the leadership.'

David Laidlaw introduced himself over the phone, told FP that Jubes was taken off the case and they were no longer allowed to talk to Jubes. FP felt for Laidlaw, felt he was put in a very bad position.

They wrote to Police Commissioner Mick Fuller pleading with him to allow Jubes to come with them to the inquest. Wrote the letter out of frustration, had left 3 or 4 messages for Fuller, never heard back.
FM read out loud the letter she wrote at around 11:44 in the podcast … she breaks down while reading the letter. Never received a reply.

Lia said: The most high profile case, cannot speak with the commissioner, despite their efforts. Can understand why commissioner may not be able to go into detail about it, but even a response to say that he cant talk to them about this - they got nothing.

To get answers, it got pushed down the line to Scott Cook. They still got nowhere with him.
Scott Cook is unprofessional, handled things 'extraordinarily poorly', expected more from a person in his position … the silence has been deafening.
David Laidlaw doing best he can, this sits fair and square with leadership.
FP say that Scott Cook told them Jubes had been meeting with Laidlaw to hand over info.
They then found out that Jubes and Laidlaw never met about the case – police Eagle System is where the knowledge is transferred. Jubes is not allowed to speak with ANYBODY about this matter.

Police officer Dennis Martin (Daniel Morcombe case) says with Jubes gone, his direction, professionalism, methodology would be missed. Intimate knowledge could not be passed on. Sad situation.
They have exhausted everything they could possibly do, the Coronial inquiry is the nth stage. Jubes appears dogmatic, lives his case, doubts all that could be passed on. They should bring him on as a private consultant. His expertise should not be lost.

Have they already finished the investigation against Jubelin for the alleged illegal recording snafu?

Is that over and done with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member