Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brava! Wise words indeed @Southernsnooper to "keep our eye on the prize of justice and not be derailed"!

I have confidence that extensive forensic evidence is available on every piece of evidence found thus far by LE. So far we just have heard about confirming DNA evidence related to JD. We have not heard about other DNA findings from any of the AW1 an AW2 evidence.

I think it was @MassGuy who earlier this evening said these ploys of Atty. P 'smack of desperation'!

Atty. P and FD have ZERO in the way of alternative theory and alibi. Zero.

When you have ZERO to work with you have to resort to despicable and underhanded techniques such as what we have seen in this case FROM THE BEGINNING.

Who knows the provenance of the alleged JD EOB? Does Atty P care? NOPE. Did Atty P care that the psych report was stolen and was a draft report that was inadmissible as evidence in Family Court and further was sealed by Family Court before he released it to the press? NOPE. Not caring about the rules and certainly not following the rules is simply how Atty. P and his firm roll IMO. He likes to say that he pushes boundaries but the track record on his behaviour shows another darker story about his behaviour choices entirely.

The previously cited Yale rape case trial is probably about as good of an example of victim shaming and victim blaming as I have ever seen in many years of tracking similar cases. The women of Yale and the Yale community were subjected to hearing the ongoing commentary from Atty. P on the case for months. Atty P in his blog blames 'fake news' for his bad press in the case, but IMO the real story was much more complex.

Atty P made much of 'behaviour' of the victim along with her communication with the accused and spent much time discussing her 'attire' and the fact that the crime wasn't reported until 1.5 days after it occurred. Atty P did what he always seems to do which is to exploit evidence gaps in the case and in this case there were any number of these to work with. There was drinking involved but sadly not much actual evidence from the State as to the extent and Atty P exploited this situation IMO to the max almost as if to say that if you drink too much you run the risk of being raped, sorry not sorry. But the coup de grace IMO was that after the fact Atty P can write an article like the following on his blog essentially saying, "poor poor pitiful me", I was simply doing my job and the evidence I was discussing was first submitted by the State. Absolute abdication of any personal or professional responsibility IMO for the process and method by which he chose to do 'his job'. Crying

The Yale Rape case was complicated by many factors and its not possible to do justice to the issues in a short paragraph. MY ONLY POINT in bringing up a few of the issues is to share with those not familiar with Atty P that his legal, moral and ethical boundaries are 'non existent' IMO. I think Atty P shares this characteristic with FD which is why I believe eventually they will implode as a team.

Rape, like murder, is a shocking and violent crime that is extremely personal. The Yale case showed me that Atty P will go to any lengths to prevail and that will include a full and violent thrashing of the victim. IMO the Yale case is a "SAD PREVIEW" of what the JD case most likely will become. These early motions about medical records will just be the beginning of what is to come from Atty. P and we will no doubt be subjected to a mountain load of sludge and slime being thrown because that is what Atty P does, he has no other tools in his belt and sadly victims are simply collateral damage in the process slinging the sludge and slime. Its a gross, horrific and upsetting process to watch Atty P in action. These medical records from JD are just the beginning, so steel yourself and be prepared for the worst as that is really all Atty P has to offer, its simply how he rolls.

There is zero doubt in my mind that in the JD case that Atty P has no case. None. We might have to go through more AWs with additional charges to get to the point of murder charges but eventually it will happen IMO. I personally welcome the idea of stacking charges against FD to the point where such "lesser charges" would result in 30+ years in prison. I welcome this strategy for MT as well.

IMO Atty Colangelo well understands how Atty P as a purveyor of sludge and slime operates and how any small crevice available in the submitted evidence will be exploited, so even if it takes 2 or more years to put forward a solid case for the prosecution of the case against FD and MT for murder then I'm good with that if it means justice for the victim here. Because the only way to prevail against a purveyor of sludge and slime is to put on an impeccable case and that is a time consuming process.

MOO

Major thumbs up!!! Well said afitz!

moo

She was granted permission to leave NC to go to NY on June 28th for a little over two weeks so that timeframe does work.

moo
MT was granted permission to leave the state in June.
JD was already dead.
Are you thinking that the medical visit was by MT, then why would NP bring it up as proof that JD was alive in June?
I think it is just a re-bill for services rendered earlier in the spring.
Also, how does NP get to speak about this , isn't discussion like this in MSM prohibited under the gag order?

She was granted permission to leave NC to go to NY on June 28th for a little over two weeks so that timeframe does work.

moo
IMO , the EoB, which I believe FD has, contains a clerical error or is misinterpreted.

However, there are other possibilities which, quite frankly, are mind boggling. The coincidence that the reported date JD saw a doctor, happens to fall in the date MT was granted permission to be in NY is more than odd. What is also disturbing is the fact that we -we WSers-have no concrete facts about where she was during that time. IIRC, she was reported to have returned to CT just one day after being allowed to leave. Her time in NY was supposed to be June 30- Jul 17, but she had a GPS issue, and according to AB she returned to CT after just one day.
Colangelo and the state knew nothing about it, butAB said that the bail bondsmen had been informed. They spoke about it court July 18,2019 but really, who had tabs on MT during this time? Does anyone really know where she was?

Judge continues case of Michelle Troconis, charged in the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, after questions raised about her travel

I still think it’s crazy to even entertain this idea, but crazy seems to be ruling this case, so I asked myself- What are the legitimate ways JD or an impersonator could have an DOS of July 7,2019- a Sunday?
Hospital, urgent care, minute clinic, ambulance, imaging(-hmm not too sure imaging center are open on Sunday), blood drawn-lab work (also Sunday?- and MT isn’t stupid enough to get her own blood drawn pretending to be JD is she?)
Outpatient procedures-again not sure on Sunday in NYC, is chemo administered?
Playing along with this hypothesis, if MT did present as JD for care, it would have been something non-invasive and not a possible identifying procedure. That brings me to maybe a minute clinic type urgent care?

But a couple of things still negate this possibility 1. The huge bracelet around her ankle and subsequent ?s. 2. The chance the provider might recognize JD from the news. 3. DNA from a test the provider might want? 4. CCTV

And finally, IIRC NP stated in his motion that this “billing record” was on an Aug statement. To really make his story have some legs, NP should have been screaming for a nationwide search at that time.
As they say, timing is everything.
So as crazy as this seems, that FD would pick a gf who physically resembles his wife, so he could later use her in a murder plot, I think he missed the boat on this one. He should have cast himself in the role of frantically-searching-for-my-children’s mother-distraught-father, when he cast MT as the new JD.

Edited:wrong month.

Last edited:
CA is living with the private investigator now. Same one hired in this case. I feel like the judge in CA case just did CYA because did not want an appeal. Florida gives very wide latitude on alot of things including setting aside a Default Judgment. I have an attorney certified in appellate court. Ex claims "just assumed divorce was over". Outrageous. And try getting blood from a stone.

Hmm
Makes me wonder if there was any “evidence” that was found that really wasn’t “evidence”?
Biased investigating. OMG. I’d think FL authorities would check into this relationship. wouldn’t that be something?
Maybe CT better independently verify “evidence” found by this investigator for FD? This bit of updated info on CA is WAY TOO MUCH to accept with no further investigation.

I don't recall being asked for anything other than my insurance card, and to fill out a form.

Her insurance card was probably in her purse at the time of her murder.

I have been asked for my drivers license before, in any doctor’s office where I am not a “frequent flyer”, and so, well known to the staff. I was asked for it most recently when I went to my gastroenterologist’s office for a colonoscopy; I’d been there before, but only once, so they needed it. And always when I am at a new provider’s office. In my opinion, FD did not send anybody in to a dr’s office on a Sunday in July. Actually, I think that the entire claim that JD was treated at all, anywhere, after May 24, is not just a mistake, but a lie conjured up by NP on FD’s behalf-because they have no case.

IMO , the EoB, which I believe FD has, contains a clerical error or is misinterpreted.

However, there are other possibilities which, quite frankly, are mind boggling. The coincidence that the reported date JD saw a doctor, happens to fall in the date MT was granted permission to be in NY is more than odd. What is also disturbing is the fact that we -we WSers-have no concrete facts about where she was during that time. IIRC, she was reported to have returned to CT just one day after being allowed to leave. Her time in NY was supposed to be July 30- Aug 17, but she had a GPS issue, and according to AB she returned to CT after just one day.
Colangelo and the state knew nothing about it, butAB said that the bail bondsmen had been informed. They spoke about it court July 18,2019 but really, who had tabs on MT during this time? Does anyone really know where she was?

Judge continues case of Michelle Troconis, charged in the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, after questions raised about her travel

I still think it’s crazy to even entertain this idea, but crazy seems to be ruling this case, so I asked myself- What are the legitimate ways JD or an impersonator could have an DOS of July 7,2019- a Sunday?
Hospital, urgent care, minute clinic, ambulance, imaging(-hmm not too sure imaging center are open on Sunday), blood drawn-lab work (also Sunday?- and MT isn’t stupid enough to get her own blood drawn pretending to be JD is she?)
Playing along with this hypothesis, if MT did present as JD for care, it would have been something non-invasive and not a possible identifying procedure. That brings me to maybe a minute clinic type urgent care?

But a couple of things still negate this possibility 1. The huge bracelet around her ankle and subsequent ?s. 2. The chance the provider might recognize JD from the news. 3. DNA from a test the provider might want? 4. CCTV

And finally, IIRC NP stated in his motion that this “billing record” was on an Aug statement. To really make his story have some legs, NP should have been screaming for a nationwide search at that time.
So as crazy as this seems, that FD would pick a gf who physically resembles his wife, so he could later use her in a murder plot, I think he missed the boat on this one. He should have cast himself in the role of frantically-searching-for-my-children’s mother-distraught-father, when he cast MT as the new JD.

While I think the most likely explanation is a billing issue, I also think the coincidental timing of a billing issue in FDs favor is also a little wonky. Also, if he did plot to send someone, he might have brought it up earlier and not waited for the EOB, but then again, if he was really savvy, that would have looked suspicious to pull it out right away, and with time passing its less likely a provider would remember details, too.

If there was actually a visit/charge, the 2 things that could have justified a visit/charge for a Sunday and been coded “reproductive services” that I come up with are:

1) visit to an urgent care for emergency contraception (Plan B, Ella, etc). This is best if used within 72 hours so can justify prescription at urgent care on a Sunday, would need little invasive testing or verification (ankle monitor not noticed, e.g., although no shortage of women FD could have paid to do this) and would fit perfectly with FDs plot- I believe NP used the term possible pregnancy before;

2)- remote and less likely but something FD would have an “in” on- it seems likely that IVF was involved in JDs pregnancies- maternal age, fraternal twins, high income, etc. There can be ongoing costs related to storage of unused (frozen) embryos, and a recurring (annual, etc) cost could fall on a Sunday. One would think that they would have taken care of this, but the youngest child was only 6 when JD left, and given all that had been going on with the relationship and stress it could be possible that this issue wasn’t dealt with or couldn’t be resolved between them as sometimes happens. This however would be less likely to be billed to insurance as it’s usually not covered, so lean away from this possibility.

MOO.

ETA : actually Plan B is available OTC, so that wouldn’t necessitate an urgent care visit.

Last edited:

However, there are other possibilities which, quite frankly, are mind boggling. The coincidence that the reported date JD saw a doctor, happens to fall in the date MT was granted permission to be in NY is more than odd. What is also disturbing is the fact that we -we WSers-have no concrete facts about where she was during that time. IIRC, she was reported to have returned to CT just one day after being allowed to leave. Her time in NY was supposed to be June 30- Jul 17, but she had a GPS issue, and according to AB she returned to CT after just one day.

Ooooh interesting surmising

I was just reading AW2 again, and I noticed this time the wording about JDs cellphone. It says, “cellular data obtained from Jennifer’s cellphone is consistent with the phone moving from Welles Lane to Lapham Rd during this timeframe”. (BBM)

This means that LE must have recovered JDs actual phone. Otherwise, they would say something like “data obtained from cell towers show that JDs phone pings are consistent with the phone moving...”
I believe that LE has been very careful in constructing these AWs and I certainly trust they would not make a mistake or oversight here as it is part of the evidence and case.

If they have JDs phone, where was it found, since we know it moved from Welles to Lapham. Could have been ditched in Waveny, as has been speculated here (LE brought electronics dogs to Waveny and I believe, also to MIRA). If found at Waveny, then where, by the side of Lapham, or near the pond, etc. Or was it still in the Suburban? Any fingerprints/blood on the phone? Any activity on the phone in the relevant timeframe?

FD knows, of course.
(Given that it is likely that team FD is also reading along with us here on WS, it’s kind of eerie to think that someone reading this actually knows the answers. To this, and of course to the most important question, where is Jennifer? Something to keep in mind).

Last edited:
I was just reading AW2 again, and I noticed this time the wording about JDs cellphone. It says, “cellular data obtained from Jennifer’s cellphone is consistent with the phone moving from Welles Lane to Lapham Rd during this timeframe”. (BBM)

This means that LE must have recovered JDs actual phone. Otherwise, they would say something like “data obtained from cell towers show that JDs phone pings are consistent with the phone moving...”
I believe that LE has been very careful in constructing these AWs and I certainly trust they would not make a mistake or oversight here as it is part of the evidence and case.

If they have JDs phone, where was it found, since we know it moved from Welles to Lapham. Could have been ditched in Waveny, as has been speculated here (LE brought electronics dogs to Waveny and I believe, also to MIRA). If found at Waveny, then where, by the side of Lapham, or near the pond, etc. Or was it still in the Suburban? Any fingerprints/blood on the phone? Any activity on the phone in the relevant timeframe?

FD knows, of course.
(Given that it is likely that team FD is also reading along with us here on WS, it’s kind of eerie to think that someone reading this actually knows the answers. To this, and of course to the most important question, where is Jennifer? Something to keep in mind).

let’s just ask FD.
Mr. Dulos, would you be kind enough to tell us where JD remains can be found?
Oh, by the way, could WS have an interview with you? WS would arrange for it to be broadcast from Europe so that no gag orders would be violated, like the Greek interview.

MT was granted permission to leave the state in June.
JD was already dead.
Are you thinking that the medical visit was by MT, then why would NP bring it up as proof that JD was alive in June?
I think it is just a re-bill for services rendered earlier in the spring.
Also, how does NP get to speak about this , isn't discussion like this in MSM prohibited under the gag order?
Atty P can "speak" about this because he is evading the gag order because the 'speech' is contained in a legal motion to the Court.

Such document is not subject to the 'gag order'.

Because this behaviour was totally expected from Atty P when the 'gag order' was instituted and he has now proven that our suspicions as to his behaviour are confirmed, it looks like Judge Blawie might have to go the next step and seal the court records to prevent such future 'end runs' around the 'gag order' by Atty P.

Its all a cynical, irresponsible, sick and sad ploy by a desperate defense team that IMO simply "HAVE NO CASE".

MOO

let’s just ask FD.
Mr. Dulos, would you be kind enough to tell us where JD remains can be found?
Oh, by the way, could WS have an interview with you? WS would arrange for it to be broadcast from Europe so that no gag orders would be violated, like the Greek interview.
I don't think there is a geographic boundary placed on the 'gag order' as it refers to 'any speech'. Judge Blawie stated that in his opinion Atty P and FD DID violate the 'gag order' with the Greek interviews.

Sure, NP is probably faking the existence of a document. But I would not put it past FD to arrange for either his co-conspirator or, say, one of the young Greek nannies he may supply to his pals, to visit a NY pregnancy-related clinic. Maybe he also has contacts working at those places.

Whatever that team pulls out of the bag, come trial, is likely to be off-the-scale “shocking”. I can picture his little ‘I’m trying to look serious’ smirk now.

Interesting theory! But extending your theory beyond MT might be relevant too! MT has a sister that IMO could pass as a twin (though with lighter hair) and FD has extended family members in the area that could take on the task too. But the reality is that all it would have taken to pull off a 'visit' in July would have been to call on the phone to make an appt and then do a 'no show' which for most NYC doctors would have triggered a no show fee. We and I believe Atty P (who has no case IMO!) have no confirmation that JD or ANY PERSON was physically present at the doctors office who billed the service. I would think that an investigation by LE should be required to confirm/deny the situation.

I also question the entire premise of the INFO that Atty. P is alleged to have. We have dealt with the unknown provenance issue of the EOB. But as an officer of the court (which Atty P ALWAYS claims to be even though he rarely follows such associated rules IMO) didn't Atty P have a DUTY to the ongoing case of a missing person (now presumed dead) to report any information that might lead to JD being found?

Nope. No such call was allegedly made to LE about the medical document and instead it was cynically placed in a motion to the court. I hope serious questions are asked of Atty P and why he didn't immediately provide the information to LE in this case. Per usual, Atty P's behaviour seems calculated in a cynical way to simply facilitate his goals of unsealing private medical records to advance the defense of FD and IMO to NOT assist in finding JD.

If it is found that Atty P, his expensive PI and FD had information that could perhaps relate to JD and they did not turn it over to LE for investigation I hope that they are censored and punished by Judge Blawie.

MOO

Hmm
Makes me wonder if there was any “evidence” that was found that really wasn’t “evidence”?
Biased investigating. OMG. I’d think FL authorities would check into this relationship. wouldn’t that be something?
Maybe CT better independently verify “evidence” found by this investigator for FD? This bit of updated info on CA is WAY TOO MUCH to accept with no further investigation.
I cannot even go there on the issues of yet another ethically and morally challenged member added to the Pattisville team in the form of the CA PI. I am sure we will be taken to new depths of depravity and sickness by this PI and Atty P that few of us could ever imagine. Buckle up and expect it because IMO its coming.

This PI blessedly has a very long and well documented track record as to their tactics and ethical standards so its going to make the States job that much harder as IMO anything they 'develop' in terms of 'evidence' in the JD will be under a tainted cloud.

Its unfortunate that this is the case but at least its better to know the quality and caliber of staff that Atty P is adding to the Pattisville team.

Its par for the course unfortunately but better to know what is being dealt with IMO. MOO

October is DV Month and local libraries in CT have been doing programs. Wilton Library had a presentation last week and here is the announcement from NC library:

Domestic Violence- It’s Complicated, What Are the Red Flags & How Can I Help?

Learn how YOU CAN SUPPORT someone you suspect is experiencing Domestic Violence during an informative open dialogue with DVCC Executive Director Suzanne Adam.

Offering encouragement can reduce both internal pressures such as shame and denial as well as external pressures, including fear of not being believed, fear of being labelled the perpetrator, and fear of consequences of disclosure.

DROP-IN

The DVCC has helped people for nearly 40 years and advocated for victims of domestic violence. The DVCC provides safehousing, legal advocacy, counseling, sustainability services or preventive education.

24 HOUR HOTLINE
203–588–9096
ESPAÑOL
203–663–6641

In partnership with the Domestic Violence Crisis Center and the New Canaan Domestic Violence Partnership.

UGH. thanks for finding this, @sleuth66. I didn't know about this case.

Exactly the same smear tactics. Absolutely horrid. No doubt in my mind: NP hates women.

"Sex happens," said NP after the trial.

'Mr. Khan’s lawyers [NORM PATTIS] worked relentlessly to discredit the account of the woman, who was not identified by name in the arrest warrant application. They asked repeatedly how much she had to drink, and how she could claim not to remember certain details...'

'Laura Palumbo, a spokeswoman for the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, called the defense’s line of questioning “all victims’ worst fears in coming forward.”'

DISGUSTING.

OMG on his quote. OMG. Blithely trying to equate sex with rape...DISGUSTING is right! MOO.

While I think the most likely explanation is a billing issue, I also think the coincidental timing of a billing issue in FDs favor is also a little wonky. Also, if he did plot to send someone, he might have brought it up earlier and not waited for the EOB, but then again, if he was really savvy, that would have looked suspicious to pull it out right away, and with time passing its less likely a provider would remember details, too.

If there was actually a visit/charge, the 2 things that could have justified a visit/charge for a Sunday and been coded “reproductive services” that I come up with are:

1) visit to an urgent care for emergency contraception (Plan B, Ella, etc). This is best if used within 72 hours so can justify prescription at urgent care on a Sunday, would need little invasive testing or verification (ankle monitor not noticed, e.g., although no shortage of women FD could have paid to do this) and would fit perfectly with FDs plot- I believe NP used the term possible pregnancy before;

2)- remote and less likely but something FD would have an “in” on- it seems likely that IVF was involved in JDs pregnancies- maternal age, fraternal twins, high income, etc. There can be ongoing costs related to storage of unused (frozen) embryos, and a recurring (annual, etc) cost could fall on a Sunday. One would think that they would have taken care of this, but the youngest child was only 6 when JD left, and given all that had been going on with the relationship and stress it could be possible that this issue wasn’t dealt with or couldn’t be resolved between them as sometimes happens. This however would be less likely to be billed to insurance as it’s usually not covered, so lean away from this possibility.

MOO.

ETA : actually Plan B is available OTC, so that wouldn’t necessitate an urgent care visit.

I have no idea if JD ever used medication for infertility but if so, I believe some feel it’s important later in life to watch for issues like ovarian cysts, etc. as a precaution. MOO as my Internet is misbehaving so I’m not looking it up.

Sure, NP is probably faking the existence of a document. But I would not put it past FD to arrange for either his co-conspirator or, say, one of the young Greek nannies he may supply to his pals, to visit a NY pregnancy-related clinic. Maybe he also has contacts working at those places.

Whatever that team pulls out of the bag, come trial, is likely to be off-the-scale “shocking”. I can picture his little ‘I’m trying to look serious’ smirk now.

As you and others have noted, experience has taught us that in this case particularly, it is prudent to assume that anything is possible. I don’t say that lightly. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288