Found Safe WA - Sara McNease, aka Sara Gracelyn Vincent, 17, autistic, Spokane CC parking lot, 8 Oct 2019

SFCC is the one near vast forests, SCC rests in the middle of a major intersection and a residential area towards the Northside of town with a very small strip of river nearby. The school she went missing from is heavily trafficked and even has a small bus transit center directly behind the parking lot.

Last edited:
So, Sara arrived to the college at 8:10 AM and called her mother to say that. The class starts at 8:30 and she didn't show up. What could have happened in 20 minutes? I presume the college is quite busy, so a random attack seems unlikely. Also, why would Sara leave a note saying that she is running off to Idaho with her boyfriend? What's the point of that?

So, Sara arrived to the college at 8:10 AM and called her mother to say that. The class starts at 8:30 and she didn't show up. What could have happened in 20 minutes? I presume the college is quite busy, so a random attack seems unlikely. Also, why would Sara leave a note saying that she is running off to Idaho with her boyfriend? What's the point of that?
The note was not written by Sara and used her legal name which she hadnt used in years

The phone reset to factory settings is particularly chilling, IMO.

That could happen manually, or someone else could have the phone; if they tried unlocking it enough, the phone can lock/reset to prevent the data on the phone from falling into the hands of a thief.

I’ve asked the same thing...what are some of the scenarios that could have happened in that 20 mins?

I’ve asked the same thing...what are some of the scenarios that could have happened in that 20 mins?
A lot . Someone could have walked up to her with a weapon and threatened her. Someone she trusted , like a teacher or classmate, could have lured her somewhere. A lot of abductions happen in this kind of time span. It's why an alibi for the people involved is so important to be accurate down to the very minutes .

I think best case scenario here is that she indeed left with a secret boyfriend. They're off doing silly, teenager things but basically no harm, no foul. I hope this is the case. All other options are running out of time for positive outcomes.

I think best case scenario here is that she indeed left with a secret boyfriend. They're off doing silly, teenager things but basically no harm, no foul. I hope this is the case. All other options are running out of time for positive outcomes.
As much as I would like to believe that's the case her mother has had unrestricted access to her social media accounts and texts, and she didnt have a boyfriend.

That's why I'm pushing so heavily for this thread to stay alive and possibly going to be printing out that poster and spreading it around spots in town where I haven't seen her photo yet posted . I dont know what else to do as a member of this community and it's very, very unlikely that this is a scenario where she left on her own accord

On the Find Sara fb page, there is a group called Natl. Center for Missing and Endangered Kids? The website is 'error'. Is that a real outfit , just piggybacking off the almost name of NCMEC? I hope they're not being further victimized.

ETA I have never heard of NCMEC asking for donations...
And the alternative group is doing so. Thoughts?

On the Find Sara fb page, there is a group called Natl. Center for Missing and Endangered Kids? The website is 'error'. Is that a real outfit , just piggybacking off the almost name of NCMEC? I hope they're not being further victimized.

Good eye. I don't have an answer, but I'd be wary.

Charity Navigator - Unrated Profile for National Center for Missing and Endangered Inc.

Not sure if it's a scam per se, but choosing a name so close to NCMEC (which is a legitimate organization that does fantastic work) would make me want to not associate with them in any way.

The reason Sara is allowed to drive herself is because shes responsible. Sara is very smart academically but socially she acts very much younger because of her autism. That is the reason why she doesn't have many friends. I personally searched around the river and campus. I handed out flyers all over at least a 70mile radius around Spokane. My next area to seach and hand out flyers is near the Canadian boarder. Please keep Sara in your thoughts. If you see this Sara. We love you and please come home

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1570669602860.jpg
    FB_IMG_1570669602860.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members