GUILTY OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, 3, Salem, 13 May 2019 #2 *ARREST*

I Don't Remember The Name But Only Salem Police Departments Detectives Are Handling The Case. Yamhill Said They Only Helped In Assisting But Just Call The Salem Police Department And Listen For The Option For The Detective. He Ended Up Calling Me Back Because He Wasn't In His Office When I Originally Called Him.

I've been thinking of going.
Im not certain why.
I know from bitter experience that the worst injustices to victims occur during these hearings for pretrial motions. People need to remind judges of their responsibilities. At least this is Judge Esterdy not Wiles.

I Will See Whoever Shows.. How You Will Know It's Me I Will Be Wearing Their Pin From The Funeral..
Have A Good Night Everybody I Need To Be With My Family Right Now And Chill Out..

Well Babysitter And My Ride Are Both Sick.. I'm So Like I Don't Even Know So Goodnight Everyone..

I've been thinking of going.
Im not certain why.
I know from bitter experience that the worst injustices to victims occur during these hearings for pretrial motions. People need to remind judges of their responsibilities. At least this is Judge Esterdy not Wiles.
Did You Go? What Happened? This No News Update Is Driving Me Up The Frikin Wall..

Did You Go? What Happened? This No News Update Is Driving Me Up The Frikin Wall..

God seems to have ordained that none of us would attend. Things happened this morning that prevented me from going.

On the Oregon Courts website I find that the attorney (presumably defense attorney) withdrew their motion regarding subpoenas. This suggests that there would be no discussion that might reveal what is going on.

10/02/2019 Hearing - Status Check
  • Judicial Officer Easterday, Cynthia L
  • Hearing Time 8:30 AM
  • Result Held
  • Comment re: status hearing-attorney withdrew subpoena motion
  • Parties Present
    • Plaintiff: State of Oregon
    • District Attorney: Yamhill County District Attorney
    • Defendant: Wolfe, Michael John
    • Court Appointed: SWEENEY, PATRICK JOHN
    • Privately Retained: GENTRY, DIANNA J
10/02/2019 Record - Proceedings
  • Comment Set hgsk to set future dates
11/07/2019 Hearing - Status Check
  • Hearing Time 1:10 PM
  • Comment to set future dates
OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search

10/02/2019 Hearing - Status Check
  • Hearing Time 8:30 AM
  • Result Held
  • Comment re: status hearing-attorney withdrew subpoena motion
  • Parties Present
    • Plaintiff: State of Oregon
    • District Attorney: Yamhill County District Attorney
    • Defendant: Wolfe, Michael John
    • Court Appointed: SWEENEY, PATRICK JOHN
    • Privately Retained: GENTRY, DIANNA J
10/02/2019 Record - Proceedings
  • Comment Set hgsk to set future dates
OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search
Thank You So Much You're A Life Saver. I've Been Having The Hardest Time Finding Updates Today I Swear It.. Lol

ADMIN NOTE:

Speculation needs to be based on some known fact. There is no MSM or info from LE to substantiate speculation that the accused is part of a marijuana grow op and/or has affiliation with some Knights organization.

The Oregon Courts Website indicates that nothing has changed in the criminal case.

However; a hearing for the civil wrongful death case has been scheduled at 8:30 on January 17, 2020. It is just a progress update but it might be interesting.

In other news, the guy who murdered my brother to get away with stealing a garbage can is up for parole, again.

I'm Sorry To Hear That.. Hopefully He's Been Brought To Justice For Your Family.

The Indictment was amended on October 25.

Initially, MW was charged with:
The charges are now:
10/25/2019 Indictment - Amended

@Niner

The Indictment was amended on October 25.

Initially, MW was charged with:
The charges are now:
10/25/2019 Indictment - Amended

@Niner
That's Good News To My Ears Woot!! Reem Him!! I Wasn't Aware Of Any Court Dates Before November 7th.. How'd That Happen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back