Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Shelley, 5, Logan, 25 May 2019, *Uncle Arrested* #5

I want him to fear for his life just like Lizzy. I have never hated so strongly in my life.

I don't ever want to think of this evil twisted excuse for a human again.

I choose to always remember an innocent, sweet 5 year old named Lizzy, who came into our lives in tragedy, but will remain in our hearts forever, as a beacon of kindness and goodness.

#livelikelizzy

Can't believe his attorney hoping he gets a second chance. Is he serious? Give this scum another chance to rape,stab,and murder another innocent child. No Way.
I agree with his attorney.
He deserves a chance.
A chance to off himself in prison (as soon as possible please, inmates are more expensive than the White House)

Last edited:
The Judge wasn't having it!

As a statement, the Judge tacked on another 75 years on top of AW's life sentence without parole.

25 years for each of the remaining 3 charges -- to run consecutively.
LWOP plus 75 years...ok not bad but not enough as well in my opinion.
In this case only death can be the proper punishment...nothing less.

“You will never see the light of day. You will never breathe fresh air again,” Allen said. “What you did was so abhorrent and vile that you must spend the rest of your life in prison.”

“How could someone do this to their own niece?” said Dejay Smith, Lizzy’s uncle. “I would hope to never see a monster like him walk through this community again.”

Then Smith turned around and spoke directly to Whipple.

“There are few things that are more vile than your actions,” Smith said. “You are the worst kind of person humanity has to offer.”

Another uncle, Zachary Black, also spoke directly to Whipple, who sat only a few feet away.

“You are filth,” he said. “I hope you spend the rest of your life in a tiny box.”
Utah man gets life without parole in killing of 5-year-old niece

He won't last long inside. He'll get shanked pretty soon

That really doesn't happen that often. It is more about safety for people who work at the prison. But, believe me, bullying is an art form in prison. From guards to other prisoners, this guy won't have any friends. Even his "peer" group of other "<modsnip - term not allowed here" won't like him much. He won't be in general population for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Lizzy.. the night is quiet, the moon is out. Of course I was thinking of you, and when I looked to the sky I was amazed to see what appeared to be a moon rainbow.

You will be in my heart <3

Attachments

• 20191012_010919.jpg
    20191012_010919.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 32
Just feeling for her parents/loved ones as we approach the holiday season which will be I would think very hard although every day is I would bet.

And while I prefer bread and water, I could be okay with some flour pasty gravy on a stale bun for him with a slight hint of turkey flavoring and I hope he gags on it.

To her family, prayers be with you through the holidays and all of the rest of your lives.

You made Lizzy real to us, in her spirit and personality--you honored her so well.

Jmo.

Just feeling for her parents/loved ones as we approach the holiday season which will be I would think very hard although every day is I would bet.

And while I prefer bread and water, I could be okay with some flour pasty gravy on a stale bun for him with a slight hint of turkey flavoring and I hope he gags on it.

To her family, prayers be with you through the holidays and all of the rest of your lives.

You made Lizzy real to us, in her spirit and personality--you honored her so well.

Jmo.

I was thinking the same about how difficult this time of year will be for her family. Especially as Halloween is only a few weeks away.

While I strive to honor Lizzy by living and thinking positively, I will be heartbroken for her family forever.

Sweet Lizzy.. the night is quiet, the moon is out. Of course I was thinking of you, and when I looked to the sky I was amazed to see what appeared to be a moon rainbow.

You will be in my heart <3
Thanks much for the beautiful image, @ThaCrysCat -- I've never seen one of those before.
Our sweet little Lizzy probably sees one every night -- she is indeed in the arms of an angel along with so many other little ones who never experienced such love when down here with us mere mortals.
Peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back