Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way her mother described her "talking a mile a minute," and jumping from one topic to the other in a series of phone calls doesn't sound like a stroke to me. It sounds like a manic episode or a symptom of a mental health disorder.

Also her mention of the matrix makes me think she was experiencing some kind of psychosis or hallucinations.
It's possible that it was brought on by drugs, but didn't she have an event to go to and a reward she was about to receive?

It's hard to say because we don't know anything about her history or if she used drugs, but it sounds like it was a long drawn out episode for drug effects to last that long.

I'm sure LE will be questioning the last person she was with and hopefully will get some answers. Imo

She was scheduled to fly on Mon and the award event was on Wed.

In the Bay Area, our 10pm news reported they were still on the scene investigating. One fo their questions is how long has she been there. Some neighbors had said because they were close to the location of the last ping they were looking and hadn’t seen the vehicle. The coroner had also just arrived on scene but that long of a delay from 4pm - 10pm isn’t uncommon in the Bay Area. it’s solely an opinion and I’m not a professional in law enforcement by any means but I don’t think it makes much difference or has any additional meaning.

The way her mother described her "talking a mile a minute," and jumping from one topic to the other in a series of phone calls doesn't sound like a stroke to me. It sounds like a manic episode or a symptom of a mental health disorder.

Also her mention of the matrix makes me think she was experiencing some kind of psychosis or hallucinations.
It's possible that it was brought on by drugs, but didn't she have an event to go to and a reward she was about to receive?

It's hard to say because we don't know anything about her history or if she used drugs, but it sounds like it was a long drawn out episode for drug effects to last that long.

I'm sure LE will be questioning the last person she was with and hopefully will get some answers. Imo

I hate this outcome so much, bless her heart.

Incidentally, I saw on her FB page that not that long ago she said she'd lost 25 lbs, and appeared to be intentional/ongoing. Along with possibilities already mentioned, a lack of food/excessive activity could be a contributor as well.

For that matter, she could easily have been taking some dietary supplement or prescription med to aid weight loss - an excess of which could have been the cause, as many of those are stimulant type medications, which can sometimes cause mania, high blood pressure, arrhythmias, etc. in high doses. (I'm a Pharmacist, btw.)

Regardless of the cause, obviously a bright, talented, loved soul has left this life. Very sad...

In the Bay Area, our 10pm news reported they were still on the scene investigating. One fo their questions is how long has she been there. Some neighbors had said because they were close to the location of the last ping they were looking and hadn’t seen the vehicle. The coroner had also just arrived on scene but that long of a delay from 4pm - 10pm isn’t uncommon in the Bay Area. it’s solely an opinion and I’m not a professional in law enforcement by any means but I don’t think it makes much difference or has any additional meaning.
Can you please clarify for me. Was the car and her body located near the last ping around midnight? I read in Utah news this evening that the car and body were near the Library and Community Center. Same area? Thanks.

Awww... DANG it. Her people found her. :(:mad:

Maria Medina KPIX5 on Twitter
Heartbreaking...a source tells me it was a family friend who discovered the body of missing tech CEO Erin Valenti in a car today during their search. No word yet on cause of death.
I saw that earlier posted somewhere. So devastating for the family friend that found her. Bless her family and their friends' hearts. They came out to look for her and they found her.

OCT 12, 2019
Body of missing Utah tech CEO found in San Jose, California
[...]

San Jose police Sgt. Enrique Garcia said, via email, that police are conducting “a death investigation” after discovering a body Saturday in the back of a car in the 6500 block of Bose Lane in San Jose.

Several friends of Valenti’s confirmed that the body is Valenti and was found in the back of a car rented in her name.

[...]

Silicon Slopes/Utah Tech Council Executive Director Clint Betts described Valenti as a “force for good” in the Utah tech community.

“Erin was a such a force for good,” Betts said in a statement. “It’s hard to imagine the Silicon Slopes community without her in it. Our hearts go out to her husband and family during this unimaginable time. We are devastated.”

[...]
The back!!

Maria Medina KPIX5‏Verified account @MariaKPIX
Heartbreaking...a source tells me it was a family friend who discovered the body of missing tech CEO Erin Valenti in a car today during their search. No word yet on cause of death.

EGu_mPSVAAICeL7.jpg

10:15 PM - 12 Oct 2019 pst

Do you have a link for this interview? I would love to listen to it, because I find the part of the neighbors being on the look out for her car and hadn't seen the vehicle very odd. I do believe them, but now it makes me wonder- when was that car parked there? I hope someone in that neighborhood has a camera that shows if Erin was driving it and when the car appeared.

She was found where her phone last pinged.
Her family friend had to find her.
The cops were not helpful at all that was very clear.
Yea let’s not give any particular party undeserved credit, be it as it may. Thank God for the steadfast love of her family & friends. May God keep them in this time of need and I pray for all of them tonight. MOO

Does anyone know if LE or the family know who this old friend was that she was meeting up with? That could be slang for "boyfriend "."drug dealer, any history of her using recreational drugs? Weed is sold on just about every corner in some areas. I'm just curious what this last person knows, how she acted with them, and security tapes to backup the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77