AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have yet another child abducted from Alabama- poor girl was at a birthday party, outside playing! See @Subiechik21 thread: AL - AMBER ALERT- AL- Kamille McKinney, 3, 'Extreme Danger' Kidnapped from Birmingham Birthday Party

What is going on with all of these kidnappings? Children just playing? Dulce, Ahlora (thankfully, she was found safe!) and now little Kamille?

Parents out there- please. Make sure there is an adult with children at all times, even older children. These poor kids can't play on a playground or have fun at a birthday party, without some nut bag waiting to take them.

Was anything posted in sm about Noema’s plans to go to the park that day? Sorry if this has been asked.

Are you thinking the mother/someone disclosed on sm that she planned to take the kids to the park that day? i.e. perpetrator knew they were going and waited?

That's a good question. Who knew in advance that they were going to the park that day? Was it a routine?

Yes, and the description of what she was wearing with her mom asking someone else in Spanish what she was wearing.
Apparently the dispatcher misinterpreted what she said so I'm not sure if it's credible or important to the investigation or not.
LE have never indicated that more than one person is involved so unless it's clarified we don't know if it's relevant.
The whole 911 call is posted further back in the thread somewhere.

She was just repeating what others told her before police arrived. Imo
I listened to the 911 convo with the Mom and Dispatcher. The Dispatcher did not accurately convey what the Mom told her and added in her own interpretations, thus the assertion of "black men". The mom didn't say anything about black men, IIRC! After listening to that call my initial thought was that the Dispatcher needed to be retrained to properly document and convey information. But that's just and opinion.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

I listened to the 911 convo with the Mom and Dispatcher. The Dispatcher did not accurately convey what the Mom told her and added in her own interpretations, thus the assertion of "black men". The mom didn't say anything about black men, IIRC! After listening to that call my initial thought was that the Dispatcher needed to be retrained to properly document and convey information. But that's just and opinion.

ITA. It was like a game of broken telephone. Mother was also very clear that she didn't see anything herself.

Yes, that's what I thought.
That's probably what led to a lot of speculation and rumors, and that's exactly why they edited it out. Imo

Are you thinking the mother/someone disclosed on sm that she planned to take the kids to the park that day? i.e. perpetrator knew they were going and waited?

That's a good question. Who knew in advance that they were going to the park that day? Was it a routine?
That could be. I'm sure LE questioned anybody that she may have spoken to.
They have interviewed so many people. I can't remember exactly how many but several have been interviewed multiple times. I hope they have some good leads. Imo

Exactly. Seemed like someone had inside information.

Last edited:

she said specifically "a black guy and a spanish guy"
I just listened to it again, the dispatcher DID relay the wrong info as in saying it was just two black men.

Not to be disrespectful but ..Have you ever been a dispatcher?

Why didn't she correct the dispatcher?
I'm sure she was in a panic when she called. She probably had a million things on her mind.
Anyway, it's not really a factor, because that part was edited out.
She was just repeating what others told her as she didn't see anything herself.
If LE felt they needed to reveal that there was more than one suspect I'm sure they would. Imo

Still no sign of that poor little one. I keep checking, hoping beyond reason that she is somehow okay.

I keep checking here as well at all hours.
Even though I am local the local news paper the Daily Journal requires a subscription. I also have an a d block er so NJ.com doesn't always come in. I feel like this is the best place for true info. I don't have facebook, so I check public info from FB, but miss out on other info.

Thanks to all who contribute. I just wish our care here in this discussion could translate to helping find her. Hope beyond reason is a good description. I think of Elizabeth Smart and how resilient she was to survive and escape her situation.
So much of this story doesn't make sense, things lost in communication, things left out from the public.

she said specifically "a black guy and a spanish guy"
I just listened to it again, the dispatcher DID relay the wrong info as in saying it was just two black men.

Not to be disrespectful but ..Have you ever been a dispatcher?
You make a very good point. However, with something as critical as POI description, perhaps their procedure would best include repeating it to the distraught caller for validation.

However, your point is a good one.
Easy to say fro the armchair vs. in the line of duty. : )

Amateur opinion and speculation

So with the other recent two kidnappings of little girls, we had photos of suspects released very quickly from surveillance cameras (which are now everywhere). Whoever supposedly kidnapped Dulce is like a ghost, because we got nothing.

So with the other recent two kidnappings of little girls, we had photos of suspects released very quickly from surveillance cameras (which are now everywhere). Whoever supposedly kidnapped Dulce is like a ghost, because we got nothing.

It seems strange to me that police have not had a sketch artist work with Dulce's little brother and perhaps some of the young men on the basketball court to come up with an image of a suspect. Perhaps the boy is too young to give reliable feedback on distinctions among features.

DA has said very clearly the source of the red van story is a child of tender years and they are therefore not "married" to the story. Therefore I don't believe any additional witnesses claim to have seen a red van.

To the red van story. Who gave a detailed description of the man? There were more witnesses. I have already shared the article for this several times. I honestly don't know what else to say.

It's not odd at all. Description of suspect and red van came from a child of tender age, possibly even non-verbal 3 year old brother. How one could get a sketch under those circumstances would be beyond my understanding. LE doesn't know who the suspect is, that much is pretty clear.

When was this ever stated? Can you provide links to what you are saying? Because I have only heard that the police were not "wed" to the red van and then the red van description was changed on the amber alert. The suspect description has not. We also do not know for sure who the child of tender years is, he or she could very well be another child and not the non verbal child of Noema's.

Well, the statistics may or may not be helpful in identifying the suspect. There are many factors that influence statistics, and they can change in a short amount of time.

We also have to take into account that they do not include cases that were never reported or suspects who haven't been caught, or how many cases involve pedophiles, or how many victims were assaulted by one person, or how many cases involved violence or murder.

We also have no idea if this was a sexually motivated crime or not.

LE has said at this point nobody has been cleared.

Although I do think Dulce may have been abducted by someone familiar to the area who is either a stranger or even known to the family, at this point it seems anything is possible.

I do wonder why the prosecutor said that they believe she is far away from the area.

Imo

Just speculation of course but I feel like they think she was taken to Mexico. Just a feeling.

That last statement seems to “suggest” they think she’s in Mexico. That would certainly be a better option that being in the park. : (

Amateur opinion and speculation

LOL. If I would have scrolled down a tad bit more, I wouldn't have replied. That is exactly the way I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10