Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, ive always wondered about the wilsons, they were the closest neighbours and just through the shrubbery at the back/side, mrs wilson went out but did mr w?
wonder if they were called to give evidence at the inquest?
they have since moved away
From looking at this shot of FGM's subdivision, it looks like the Ws were not that close, and that there were a lot of trees in between the properties.
Benaroon neighborhood.jpg
The day William Tyrrell vanished

When Mrs.W was interviewed in media, she said that her husband was also out. I'm sure police would've checked this out?:
“I wasn’t home and my husband wasn’t home. The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.
“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Looking a little further, it might be about darts.

I see this post by tbl .... the posts immediately prior were speaking of Donohoe. It could be in Lia's tweets from August 17th-18th or so.

He is asked about a man named Geoff Owen, who he played darts with. He tells the court he didn’t know him well. Mr Owen is also expected to testify in the coming days.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

ETA: I just went through Lia's tweets (15th August for Donohoe) and it is not there. If it was from Donohoe's testimony, it has been suppressed and therefore deleted. It is also not showing up as a link any more in tbl's post - making me think that Lia deleted it after she posted the tweet.
Thanks SA - I trawled through Lia's tweets too and wasn't able to recover anything either.

I might leave him out there on his own for the time being.

Ms Kite,

I haven't seen that TP is connected to GO, but there are posts in earlier threads showing that MM and GO played darts together:
- Thebottomline: thread 43, post 923 (the link there now goes to a 404 Not Found, but maybe there are members who got a screenshot earlier?);
- gaeilge: thread 43, post 912 (and doing a Google search of the Camden Haven Courier e.g.
site:www*camdencourier*com*au "sports round-up"
- but replacing the asterisks with dots - gives results similar to the report posted by gaeilge, across a number of years).

The only reference to BS that I've seen in relation to them is that MM said he didn't know him:
"[MM] is asked if he knew Bill Spedding and he tells the court he didn’t. He is also asked if he knew Mr Owen drove a White sedan and he said he didn’t."
- a @LiaJHarris tweet, thanks to @Thebottomline (thread 43, post 827)

I'm unable to view your updated map, by the way. Clicking on the link just makes my browser try to download a few files, which it won't do :(

Much appreciated Stormbird. I've attached the latest version as a jpg so that might make it easier for you (and others?) to download.

I've also attempted to generate a visual timeline - not to be controversial - but because I generally think it could be helpful.

I started off using the info provided a few threads back when timelines were being discussed -originally compiled by Frogwell (and kindly added to by many other WebSleuthers -please don't be offended if I don't name you all as I'm sure to get it wrong) and since then have been cross checking it with other MSM sources including Lia's tweets.

Lia Harris (@LiaJHarris) | Twitter

So... please be mindful that this is just a draft and that I am inviting constructive feedback with the view that it can be a shared resource for others, should they wish to use it.

It's only part 1 of the timeline I've been working on for the day William went missing - covering off on from the kids first woke up until when the first police arrived.

The top line relates to observations made by William's Foster Family and FGM's neighbours. The bottom line shows what PS was doing in the same time frame.

There are a few times that I'm not entirely sure about (as highlighted)- particularly in relation to the hearing of car/s by the Crabbes that were mentioned in the original list (see link below). I can't be sure whether the Crabbes heard a car on two separate occasions or whether the times have been mixed up. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48"]Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Anyway - what I'm trying to show here is that PS's window of opportunity is very small. Not impossible, just small.

I also found it interesting that no "times" seem to be publicly available for activities between when PS finished his phone call at 10:07 and when he says Heather left for bingo approximately 30 mins later.

I know he said he was packing his bags.. but what I'm getting at is that it seems there was no time period specifically attributed to that activity and it just so happens to be when William went missing.

Lia Harris on Twitter

Lia Harris on Twitter

PS Timeline - Copy.JPG

If you can fill the gap in question, please let me know.

All MOO!!!

Last edited:
I've also attempted to generate a visual timeline - not to be controversial - but because I generally think it could be helpful.

I started off using the info provided a few threads back when timelines were being discussed -originally compiled by Frogwell (and kindly added to by many other WebSleuthers -please don't be offended if I don't name you all as I'm sure to get it wrong) and since then have been cross checking it with other MSM sources including Lia's tweets.

Lia Harris (@LiaJHarris) | Twitter

So... please be mindful that this is just a draft and that I am inviting constructive feedback with the view that it can be a shared resource for others, should they wish to use it.

It's only part 1 of the timeline I've been working on for the day William went missing - covering off on from the kids first woke up until when the first police arrived.

The top line relates to observations made by William's Foster Family and FGM's neighbours. The bottom line shows what PS was doing in the same time frame.

There are a few times that I'm not entirely sure about (as highlighted)- particularly in relation to the hearing of car/s by the Crabbes that were mentioned in the original list (see link below). I can't be sure whether the Crabbes heard a car on two separate occasions or whether the times have been mixed up. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48"]Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Anyway - what I'm trying to show here is that PS's window of opportunity is very small. Not impossible, just small.

I also found it interesting that no "times" seem to be publicly available for activities between when PS finished his phone call at 10:07 and when he says Heather left for bingo approximately 30 mins later.

I know he said he was packing his bags.. but what I'm getting at is that it seems there was no time period specifically attributed to that activity and it just so happens to be when William went missing.

Lia Harris on Twitter

Lia Harris on Twitter

View attachment 208942

If you can fill the gap in question, please let me know.

All MOO!!!

Love the visuals. So clear to read. Thanks!

yes, ive always wondered about the wilsons, they were the closest neighbours and just through the shrubbery at the back/side, mrs wilson went out but did mr w?

JW heard the children .yet ps didn’t . JW knew the children were at 48.she drove off knowing that. She knows fgm ? She knows ps? She knows .

JW heard the children .yet ps didn’t . JW knew the children were at 48.she drove off knowing that. She knows fgm ? She knows ps? She knows .

I was relistening to Lia's tenth podcast - Secrets & Suspicions - last night. From my notes about it ....

Closed court on Friday last week (9/8/19) – for testimony from 5 anonymous witnesses.
Closed court due to risk of safety of witnesses and/or revealing police methods and/or protecting evidence.
Their evidence could be revealed by Coroner in her inquest report, or if charges are laid.

Secrets and Suspicions

From looking at this shot of FGM's subdivision, it looks like the Ws were not that close, and that there were a lot of trees in between the properties.
View attachment 208934
The day William Tyrrell vanished

When Mrs.W was interviewed in media, she said that her husband was also out. I'm sure police would've checked this out?:
“I wasn’t home and my husband wasn’t home. The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.
“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
lots of trees and shrubbery for someone to watch and hide in though along the fencelines

There is a little excerpt of what Judy Wilson said in an interview ...

"I would say that the abduction idea has been there since the beginning really, because after the search and they found no sign of him, they would have to think that he was removed by other human intervention. That's what I thought and that's what a lot of other people thought in the town."
Fresh leads in disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrell

lots of trees and shrubbery for someone to watch and hide in though along the fencelines
It’s not even that imo but yes plenty of places to watch and snatch. It’s a group removal pass the parcel type extraction . Hand signal ,verbal through an open car window ,no phone required just do it he’s there alone . Then multiple vehicles . Changing him he’s out of there very quickly . Surprising how they are connected imo.( Of course all of this in my opinion )

Last edited:

Could the noise be buffered from the verandah as a line of sound might travel straight through to JW’s but not around FGM’s house to PS.

FGM’s is higher than both other properties so sound might travel easier in a quiet location.
Just some thoughts.

Could the noise be buffered from the verandah as a line of sound might travel straight through to JW’s but not around FGM’s house to PS.

FGM’s is higher than both other properties so sound might travel easier in a quiet location.
Just some thoughts.
They were out in the drive next to the carport riding bikes when jw left?

A statement from HS would be very revealing I'm sure.

A scenario that may be plausible is that Heather actually left earlier, something occurred, it was dealt with and she left again at the time given by PS. His minute details do not fit with the timeline given by Det. Beecroft. Why is that I wonder?

'A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.
It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.
"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.'

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Thinking about Donohoe sitting out there all on his own in your chart.

There was this post from JLZ .... though I don't know what the GO-RD connection is (maybe JLZ or someone else remembers?)

Remember there's a link between GO and RD (darts?; RD was thought to be trying to implicate GO). Then FA is mentioned as someone GO knew at least by sight. I wonder about a connection between RD and FA then. Especially if, as was suggested above, FA is in gaol.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
I believe that was a mistake of mine. The link was between GO and MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie