Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't help wondering that if she has been found on Monday evening, would there have been a different outcome?

Erin Valenti’s father, Joseph Valenti, expressed his frustration with the San Jose Police Department and its search for his daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area.

“The beginning of it was a charade – and I am totally frustrated and pissed off with how that was conducted,” he told the newspaper.

Family seeks answers after tech CEO Erin Valenti found dead in rental car - The Sun Best

is it possible she had ingested something illicit and did not want to be contacted by the police because she didn't want to get a DUI?
I was wondering about this too, but I can’t get past what a weird time to take a recreational drug or even one to enhance productivity. She was leaving a meetup w/former colleagues and heading to the airport to fly home when the bizarre behavior seems to have begun. (Could have been earlier.) A strange time to take something to rev you up, have a good time or to get the creative juices flowing. Some have mentioned Benzos or something to calm her on the flight, but IMO the behavior doesn’t match something like that.

You can't help wondering that if she has been found on Monday evening, would there have been a different outcome?

Erin Valenti’s father, Joseph Valenti, expressed his frustration with the San Jose Police Department and its search for his daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area.

“The beginning of it was a charade – and I am totally frustrated and pissed off with how that was conducted,” he told the newspaper.

Family seeks answers after tech CEO Erin Valenti found dead in rental car - The Sun Best
Weird- the article says police were able to reach her by phone but didn't go check on her.

"Valenti’s family said they went to the police, who spoke to her by phone and went looking for her, but were unable to locate her."

Weird- the article says police were able to reach her by phone but didn't go check on her.

"Valenti’s family said they went to the police, who spoke to her by phone and went looking for her, but were unable to locate her."

They may not have been able to. Police called her, so there's no E911 giving a location, and obviously she had no idea where she was.

Body of missing Utah tech CEO found in San Jose, California
In a Facebook post, EV's husband writes:

"I can’t believe that I’m writing this, but my wife (and best friend and entire life) Erin Valenti was found dead in San Jose. There are a lot of details that we don’t know yet, including cause of death. Her family is devastated. I feel like I don’t have a life to go back to because she was my life. Thank you all for the overwhelming response. The outpouring of support from friends, family, and total strangers will always be with me and made me see some good in the world when it was hard to find. I love you all - please take care of each other and cherish every moment that you have with loved ones."

New story with more details, including that she met with “colleagues” (plural) before her bizarre behavior began and that EV was found in the Nissan’s back seat (not in the rear cargo area as previously speculated):
Erin Valenti: Questions after missing tech CEO found dead in car

I’m interested in learning more about the “executive leadership workshop” called “Create the Powerful” that EV attended in Laguna Niguel—maybe it’s totally legit but the name and lack of easily-accessible info about it online are giving me weird vibes. My searches for details have come up empty thus far—has anyone had better luck than me?
I found this:
Create Powerful Course - OntoCore

Just another thought: EV's birthday is Wednesday. She'd spent more than a week with colleagues, and other professional attendees at three different workshops. She purposely returned to her old stomping grounds for the weekend to see spend time with her old college mates and acquaintances.

Perhaps EV was celebrating as she did in the old college days -- purposely waiting until her professional appearances were over -- waiting until the time that she could let her hair down.

I'm aware there's a real influx of fake narcotics coming into the country. The news is full of "accidental overdoses" -- especially at the college and even HS level.

These drugs -- oxy in particular are coming to market with same shell and stamp as pharmacy grade, but are laced with fentanyl and other fatal ingredients.

MOO

Last edited:
The fact that she was found in the backseat and not in the back cargo area makes it more likely IMO that she crawled back there herself. I mean it’s all just guessing, but if she were found in the very back I would be thinking foul play.

The fact that she was found in the backseat and not in the back cargo area makes it more likely IMO that she crawled back there herself. I mean it’s all just guessing, but if she were found in the very back I would be thinking foul play.

Depends, with the back seats down, you can stretch out using the cargo area. Some even go car camping like this.

And also begs the question, why didn't she call 911 if she felt like that?

Respectfully stated; if a person is in a confused mental state, while DRIVING no less. IMO, the responsibility is on LE to do everything in their power to find that person. SJPD is lucky Erin did not injure anyone while driving in that state. Instead, she pulled over, climbed in the backseat, and died alone in her car.

Respectfully stated; if a person is in a confused mental state, while DRIVING no less. IMO, the responsibility is on LE to do everything in their power to find that person. SJPD is lucky Erin did not injure anyone while driving in that state. Instead, she pulled over, climbed in the backseat, and died alone in her car.

I get that, and agree. I don't think she would have called 911 even if asked. Clearly something was terribly wrong with her state of mind at the time of the phone calls.

I wonder if she was already pulled over when she made the calls which is why no one spotted her driving erratically and no police officer stopped her.

Two things come to mind for me - May mean nothing or something. I was in Wegmans recently looking at their CBD products, a lady next to me said that she uses them all the time before she flies, as they make her calm and help her flight anxiety. Here in our state THC products are not legal, but in California perhaps her friend offered it or maybe she herself took some infused product for just that reason, but it was tainted or not what she thought..?

Another thing was, I have anxiety and was going to vape CBD oil as I heard it works great for that. I bought mine from a reputable company, but I was talking to a guy who happened to be an ER Dr. And he said they were seeing a lot of patients who vaped it come in with bad results..(I'm not talking about the lung issues) he said panic attacks, like they were having psychosis, and it lasted a long while. He said really bad idea, but felt the CBD tinctures were fine, it's only with the vape that he saw issues.

i know a lot of people that use THC and CBD products. I am hearing the same as you. People that are using CBD are testing positive for THC. And some have ended up in the emergency room eating too much THC edibles. The fine print says one piece of candy, not a handful!

i know a lot of people that use THC and CBD products. I am hearing the same as you. People that are using CBD are testing positive for THC. And some have ended up in the emergency room eating too much THC edibles. The fine print says one piece of candy, not a handful!

Haaaaa.

Who could forget Maureen Dawd's MJ chocolate bar (first time edible) experience in Colorado that sent her to paranoia hell and the ER.

She was convinced that she was dead, and everybody was lying to her!

P.S. Do not a whole candy bar -- it's lethal.

Why Eating A Marijuana Candy Bar Sent Maureen Dowd To Paranoia Hell

San Jose Police Department

San Jose has a 26% increase in murders from Jan-Jun 2019 vs. the same time period in 2018, and a 21% increase in rapes.
It is easy to see why trying to track down an errant visitor from Utah didn’t make the P1 triage list.
It’s no Mayberry RFD; they are trying to police a large, diverse population with very thin staff.
This is a very sad tragedy at many levels.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member