Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm preaching to the choir, per se, but we have to keep our hopes up.

Let's hope she is found soon.

Yeah like I said this CP thing is a double edged sword.

He may have already killed her as classic pedos do.

But there’s a woman involved , this could indicate a financial motive, moo. Which means potentially passing on.

Quick poll:

Is she alive and they passed her on to someone?

Or not?

Either way this means sick individuals. Sounds like there ain’t no Santa Claus, I mean “caring woman that wanted a child”.

This has all gone down South.

Best case scenario at this point is that she was passed off, which again means she could be alive. Cuz she sure is not with these people.

Gonna shut up and watch the PC now. It’s important imo to note initial thoughts and impressions.

ETA:

SO we have a perv and a former kidnapper *although her own kids, but still, she developed a skill obviously*, this is not going to end well. I have to go with they handed her off and are being hush-hush. MOO Need more info....

Exactly. Just said the EXACT same thing.

Man.

Last edited:
You never know what could lead them to a tip that could make a difference when they live in the same communities and know the same people... And it raises awareness.

Does us discussing their arrest here help find her either? Not sure what point you're trying to make here.
Honestly asking if the locals have information to help locate her if they knew so much early on?

Honestly asking if the locals have information to help locate her if they knew so much early on?

Oh, my bad, sorry. I thought you were being sarcastic.

The locals are apparently the ones who reported hearing a girl screaming at Parkway Villa which is why the heavy police presence last night. But who knows what tips they could have provided to LE that may help locate her.

Yeah like I said this CP thing is a double edged sword.

He may have already killed her as classic pedos do.

But there’s a woman involved , this could indicate a financial motive, moo. Which means passing on.

Quick poll:

Is she alive and they passed her on to someone?

Or not?

Either way this means sick individuals. Sounds like there ain’t no Santa Claus, I mean “caring woman that wanted a child”.

This has all gone down South.

Best case scenario at this point is that she was passed off, which again means she could be alive. Cuz she sure is not with these people.

Gonna shut up and watch the PC now. It’s important imo to note initial thoughts and impressions

I think she is still alive.

If these "people" are looking for cash for whatever, I do believe they'll try and sell her for CP.

Ugly words in that sentence, aren't they???

JMVHO.

From the article:

Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, is facing several child *advertiser censored* charges. Derick Irisha Brown, 29, being held in jail for probation revocation stemming from a 2018 case.

bham-kidnappers-1571182421.png

Patrick Stallworth, left, and Derick Brown, right

I wonder if Stallworth really was the girl's bio-father. That would make so much sense, given his girlfriend's previous crime, of kidnapping her own children.

I HOPE he is her father, because that could mean she is alive and stashed with family somewhere?
Looking at the pictures I think Cupcake looks a lot like her father,jmo.

Oh, my bad, sorry. I thought you were being sarcastic.

The locals are apparently the ones who reported hearing a girl screaming at Parkway Villa which is why the heavy police presence last night. But who knows what tips they could have provided to LE that may help locate her.
No worries emotions run high when a child is involved here - I tend to be very literal and can be misinterpreted- sometimes locals provide the key - I think that’s how the other 3 year old was found and saved recently- also on WS - a small miracle JMO let’s hope we might get another one

AMBER ALERT: Suspect charged with child *advertiser censored*. Second suspect on probation for previous kidnapping
Noting:

[...]

Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, of Birmingham, was arrested and charged with four counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* and three counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* with the intent to distribute. He is being held on a total bond of $500,000.

Derrick Irisha Brown, 29, was originally charged with kidnapping, but ultimately had her probation revoked. She is being held with no bond.

“During the investigation, detectives interviewed both subjects in relation to the disappearance of Kamille McKinney,” Smith said. “Although investigators were unable to gather pertinent information on the location of Kamille McKinney, evidence was obtained to allow detectives to obtain warrants on both subjects.”

During the press conference, Smith said he believed there were other people involved in taking McKinney. In addition, Smith said he believes “Cupcake” is still alive.

[...]

Well the child *advertiser censored* charge fits perfectly with a male who would abduct a small child.

My guess is that he was desperate to abduct a girl, and ventured outside his preferred age range based on availability.

Just heard word of these arrests.

Priors for him of child *advertiser censored* + Priors for her of kidnapping = A marriage made in Hell.

Crud.

Crud.

Last edited:
So where is the white lady?

We must keep in mind a couple of things:

an 11 year old boy gave the description of the vehicle and suspects, allegedly, he is possibly Cupcake's brother

It was dark out when this happened. She may have appeared lighter skinned to him. I believe he is the only witness to this, to my knowledge, no one else saw this happen.

Man detained in Kamille McKinney abduction arrested on unrelated child *advertiser censored* charges
From the article:

The man detained in connection with the abduction of a 3-year-old Birmingham girl has been charged after authorities say they found obscene photos of young girls on his cell phone.

None of the photos on Stallworth’s phone were of Kamille, according to authorities. He has not yet been charged with any crime in connection with Kamille’s disappearance.

[...]

The woman taken into custody with him Sunday night, 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown, remains held as well after authorities filed a motion Tuesday to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which Brown is accused of abducting her three children from DHR custody. Brown also uses the name Quentesa Jackson, and she and Stallworth are in a dating relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member