Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inmate Detail - BROWN, DERICK IRISHA

Demographic Information
  • Name BROWN, DERICK IRISHA
  • Subject Number 554978
  • Date of Birth 09/28/1990
  • Age 29
  • Gender Female
  • Race B
  • Height 5' 6"
  • Weight 180.0 lbs
  • Address Center Point, Alabama 35215
  • Aliases BROWN, DERICK, JACKSON, QUENTESA, JACKSON, QUENTESA E, JACKSON, QUENTESA EVON

7/13/2018 4:50 PM

Booking History
Booking 2019-00012306
  • Booking Date 10/15/2019 7:36 PM
  • Release Date
  • Scheduled Release Date
  • Prisoner Type Pretrial Inmate
  • Classification
  • Housing Facility
  • Total Bond Amount
  • Total Bail Amount
  • Booking Origin
@GordianKnot and @MassGuy, our green-striped avi's will fit in here just fine. :)

Question for those who have sleuthed PS or are able to sleuth him on social media: Can anyone find a connection between Stallworth and this missing Florida woman who happens to have the same last name? FL - FL - Calandra Stallworth, 28, Crestview, 27 March 2017
It may be nothing but a common last name. I don't know how common that name is as far as if there is a possible connection. But thought I would throw it out there for anyone who wants to sleuth and send in a tip if by some chance they are found to be related/connected to one another.

MOO.
I have not found any proof PS is the father of QJ three children. I will confess I haven't spent to much time looking. All my time as been spent on WS.LOL

Demographic Information
  • Subject Number 554978
  • Age 29
  • Gender Female
  • Race B
  • Height 5' 6"
  • Weight 180.0 lbs
  • Aliases BROWN, DERICK, JACKSON, QUENTESA, JACKSON, QUENTESA E, JACKSON, QUENTESA EVON

Booking History
Booking 2019-00012306
  • Release Date
  • Scheduled Release Date
  • Classification
  • Housing Facility
  • Total Bond Amount
  • Total Bail Amount
  • Booking Origin
@GordianKnot and @MassGuy, our green-striped avi's will fit in here just fine. :)
Nasty thing!

Here is why Derick was released and eventually recharged. I just don’t know what happened after this. Other than what we heard today.

from this article:

Mom charged in 2018 ‘kidnapping’ of her 3 young children at gunpoint

The incident happened July 13, 2018 and Brown was charged then with three counts of kidnapping, second-degree assault, attempting to elude and four counts of reckless endangerment. Her lawyer argued that she could not be charged with kidnapping because there was no court order mandating she not have her children.

The kidnapping charges were dismissed in November 2018, but a Jefferson County grand jury in January indicted her on the three felony kidnapping charges, according to court records made public Thursday.

Brown’s lawyer successfully argued in a 2018 motion that it was undisputed Brown’s children had been placed with a paternal relative of the children on the day before the alleged kidnapping following a meeting between Brown and DHR. While a “safety plan” was developed and enacted, the attorney argued that Family Court was not involved in that plan and therefore there was no legal order prohibiting Brown from having her children.

Edit::: I think pommy posted this article above. I didn’t see soon enough. Thread moving fast.

Adding:

"The kidnapping charges were dismissed by a judge in November 2018, but were reinstated in January 2019 when a grand jury indicted her on the three felony kidnapping charges. She is set to go on trial in that case on Nov. 18.

According to a motion filed by Jefferson County prosecutors Tuesday afternoon, authorities learned during the questioning of Brown by Birmingham police on an “unrelated matter,” Brown “admitted to the Birmingham Police Department that she made effort to contact victims and/or witnesses” in the 2018 case, which is a violation of the conditions of her bond. A judge issued an order revoking her bond shortly after 2:30 p.m. and ordered her held with no bond."

Man detained in Kamille McKinney abduction arrested on unrelated child *advertiser censored* charges

Demographic Information
  • Subject Number 554978
  • Age 29
  • Gender Female
  • Race B
  • Height 5' 6"
  • Weight 180.0 lbs

Booking History
Booking 2019-00012306
  • Release Date
  • Scheduled Release Date
  • Classification
  • Housing Facility
  • Total Bond Amount
  • Total Bail Amount
  • Booking Origin
@GordianKnot and @MassGuy, our green-striped avi's will fit in here just fine. :)[/QUOTE]
The description that went out on the amber alert was a white female and a black male. So now I'm confused.

Last edited:
While the exact details of McKinney’s abduction have yet to be revealed, there are studies that point to common trends when it comes to child abduction cases. One aspect is that child abduction cases where strangers kidnap children are very rare. According to Reuters, fewer than 350 people under the age of 21 have been abducted by strangers per year in the U.S. since 2010.

According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, there were 23 active cases of missing children in Alabama as of Monday, 14 of which are considered runaways. The latest missing child’s case is Evan Eric Chartrand, who was last seen in Wetumpka on May 29, 2017 when he was 15 years old. The oldest active missing child case is Sherry Lynn Marler, who went missing on June 6, 1984 in Greenville when she was 12 years old.
The facts about child abduction cases in the US

Last edited:
OCT 15, 2019
'Bring this baby home': A plea to kidnapper days into search for 3-year-old
[...]

At a Monday night vigil, Jasmaine Deloach, the head of Angel Arms Operation Exploited and Missing Persons in Birmingham, spoke directly to the unknown person who took Kamille.

"She might not even remember who you are, so if you have any heart, please let her go," Deloach said. "She's a little kid that barely probably can even say what color you are."

"I do not want you to harm her," Deloach said. "Don't have any kind of hate in your heart to hurt that child. We're asking and we're begging and we're pleading ... bring this baby home."

[...]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members