Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I’m at right now.

These two were identified as POI’s, based on witness statements and surveillance video.

When law enforcement made contact with them, they discovered child *advertiser censored* related to PS, and a previous kidnapping charge in relation to DB.

There’s no way that’s a coincidence and they happened upon the wrong suspects.

Now, had Cupcake been handed off to a third party, I can’t fathom a scenario where one of the suspects doesn’t reveal who that person is. The clock is ticking, and things can only get worse.

Therefore, I don’t believe she was handed off, and even that scenario would be incredibly unusual in and of itself.

Men who kidnap little girls tend to be pedophiles, and pedophiles tend to collect and distribute child *advertiser censored*.

This guy checks both boxes.

I think these two know exactly where Cupcake is, and they aren’t revealing that because the truth is far worse than feigning ignorance.

Unfortunately, I agree with this 100%. I really want to hold out hope and I will but sadly if I am being logical and not emotional I fear this is the case.

Inmate Detail - BROWN, DERICK IRISHA
Demographic Information
  • Name BROWN, DERICK IRISHA
  • Subject Number 554978
  • Date of Birth 09/28/1990
  • Age 29
  • Gender Female
  • Race B
  • Height 5' 6"
  • Weight 180.0 lbs
  • Address Center Point, Alabama 35215
  • Aliases BROWN, DERICK, JACKSON, QUENTESA, JACKSON, QUENTESA E, JACKSON, QUENTESA EVON

7/13/2018 4:50 PM

Booking History
Booking 2019-00012306
  • Booking Date 10/15/2019 7:36 PM
  • Release Date
  • Scheduled Release Date
  • Prisoner Type Pretrial Inmate
  • Classification
  • Housing Facility
  • Total Bond Amount
  • Total Bail Amount
  • Booking Origin
@GordianKnot and @MassGuy, our green-striped avi's will fit in here just fine. :)
The description that went out on the amber alert was a white female and a black male. So now I'm confused.[/QUOTE]
Another face I hate seeing right now along with her disgusting boyfriend. Add that to my photos from hell to look- Kelsey and PF's included.

Is Cupcake her child? Did she kidnap her last year too?

GoBuckeyes I hope these quotes show the conversation between MassGuy and myself it clarifies that it’s Derick Irisha Brown that had lost custody of her children and crashed her car fleeing with them.

Which begs the question, why the hell was she(Derick Irisha Brown) out?

Derick Irisha Brown)bail must have been set extremely low. Why? Just doesn’t make sense? Anyhow it stated Ms “She Devil “ Derick Irisha Brown as GordonKnot aptly named her made bail so hopefully the *advertiser censored* hits the fan over the court setting such a low bail.
JMO.

I still have some hesitation over the possible scenarios. Unless one of the persons in custody was obsessed with Cupcake, why would either take such a high risk by kidnapping a toddler? If the intent was to create child *advertiser censored* why wouldn't they seek out an easier target? For example, they surely could find some methed up mother who would gladly "rent" out their child for money or drugs. Or do what so many molesters do and covertly victimize relatives and/or the children of friends. We see all this in the threads here.

Instead they snatch a kid in view of at least one witness who was able to give a description and they do nothing to hide themselves or their whereabouts. Yeah, they could just be really stupid but if PS has a collection of *advertiser censored* on his phone he's got some experience.

And what were they expecting to do with Cupcake after? Raise her? She's a hot potato so who's going to take the risk of taking care of her?

Something feels off to me. MOO.

Oh, also, has there been any mention in msm about connections between the POIs and Tom Brown Village? Just curious.

Oooohhhh, I see where this lady had gone with her "boyfriend" to Alabama. She was close to her family, but when she "allegedly" returned and went to the police station to tell them she was no longer missing, she didn't contact her family after. I am still reading up on that thread, but that alone made the hairs on my neck stand up!

Yep, I saw that. I don't want to speculate too far without a connection between them, but the name Stallsworth and the AL boyfriend story made me wonder if it was really Calandra that went to the police to say she wasn't missing because she had been in AL. This Derick woman who is now associated with PS could have passed for Calandra with CS's ID but when I looked at their photos side by side it was clear they are not the same woman (face shape and chin shape are the same but noses are different). Not sure if police would fingerprint or take DNA of an adult who claims they were voluntary missing for only a few days. I've only seen LE take DNA in cold cases where someone claims to be a missing child. MOO.

This case has enough variables that there are still realistic scenarios that have the potential to result in a positive outcome.

But as time goes on, and the facts trickle out, this is looking more and more to me like a sexually motivated abduction.

It’s weird that a woman would be involved in that, but that is basically cancelled out by this woman’s background. She seems to be the type of person to go along with something like this.
Yes. Certainly not unheard of....Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Colleen Stan, just to name a few....definitely not the norm though.....MOO

So, the two are in custody, for child *advertiser censored*, right? No charges for kidnapping yet?

Can someone provide a really quick summary. Neither of these two is known to Cupcake's family, right?

This is where I’m at right now.

These two were identified as POI’s, based on witness statements and surveillance video.

When law enforcement made contact with them, they discovered child *advertiser censored* related to PS, and a previous kidnapping charge in relation to DB.

There’s no way that’s a coincidence and they happened upon the wrong suspects.

Now, had Cupcake been handed off to a third party, I can’t fathom a scenario where one of the suspects doesn’t reveal who that person is. The clock is ticking, and things can only get worse.

Therefore, I don’t believe she was handed off, and even that scenario would be incredibly unusual in and of itself.

Men who kidnap little girls tend to be pedophiles, and pedophiles tend to collect and distribute child *advertiser censored*.

This guy checks both boxes.

I think these two know exactly where Cupcake is, and they aren’t revealing that because the truth is far worse than feigning ignorance.
I wonder if investigators told them they might offer a deal that would have resulted in lesser charges, and they either did not talk or they do not know where she is.

Or they did something far worse, and are not going to admit to anything.

Imo

Anyone have the police scanner again for this area? I can’t remember the page number.....

You mean the regular police scanner thread here on WS? I don't believe there is a separate scanner thread for this case. It was all on the regular thread. Should be the last page unless there's been a lot of scanner activity from other cases in the last 48 hours. Direct links for Birminghams scanner on broadcastify should be there as well (I forget the county name but it's there, direct link)

So, the two are in custody, for child *advertiser censored*, right? No charges for kidnapping yet?

Can someone provide a really quick summary. Neither of these two is known to Cupcake's family, right?

It's unknown if these two know her family.
The man was arrested on child *advertiser censored* (unrelated to Kamille)
Woman arrested on parole violation from when she kidnapped her own kids a year or so ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 people questioned in Birmingham 3-year-old’s abduction facing unrelated charges

“The State has learned that during the course of being questioned on an unrelated matter, the Defendant admitted to the Birmingham Police Department that she made efforts to contact victims and/or witness in the case in violation of the conditions of the Defendant’s bond,” Allen stated."

Okay, now it makes sense, how they arrested her for probation violation. What do these two know? Ugh. It's killing me.

Yes. Certainly not unheard of....Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Colleen Stan, just to name a few....definitely not the norm though.....MOO

True. The key difference here is you’re talking about a 3-year-old, and not a preteen/teen girl.

Typically in a situation like that, you find the perpetrators, you find the victim.

The fact that it does appear that law enforcement has the right people, makes the safe return of Cupcake looking like it would take a miracle.

Either that, or LE wants to make triple quadruple sure that they nail them both, and hard. Right now, they have bought some time with these unrelated charges until more evidence comes in. I have a feeling LE knows much more than what is being told. I felt the Chief was very somber in today's press conference, and that scares me. I don't think he feels Cupcake is alive- if she is, she's not with Mrs. Cleaver or Mrs. Walton.
I brought up the Lucas Hernandez case earlier- remember when Emily was in jail for a different charge that they held her on? She was in there for a month or so, for an unrelated charge to Lucas' disappearance. That's what I think is happening here, too. I think they are keeping them for as long as they can on other charges until they get the whole enchilada. Smart move on LE's part.

Oh and dummy me just realized that I have quoted my own post above- I was trying to answer someone's reply to mine, not sure how this happened?!?!? I swear, I've only had coffee and electrolyte water to drink........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken