Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see it as a combo of 2 family members or even a trio of family members feeling compelled as a group to keep quiet so as not to "break the spell" of their serene little life going on as before though in truth the stress and anxiety must be doing a job on them ... and I so fervently hope it is!

Anyone with knowledge of a crime like this withholding info has NO excuse IMO and I hope they get nailed for it right along with the perp. Do these people have no conscience? SOMEONE knows. It pisses me off to think anyone is so smug as to just keep on playing along as though they just know nothing, all for the sake of their own little domestic scene remaining intact.

It won't be intact much longer. I hope anyone with prior knowledge is made to sorely pay.

I could see it as a combo of 2 family members or even a trio of family members feeling compelled as a group to keep quiet so as not to "break the spell" of their serene little life going on as before though in truth the stress and anxiety must be doing a job on them ... and I so fervently hope it is!

Anyone with knowledge of a crime like this withholding info has NO excuse IMO and I hope they get nailed for it right along with the perp. Do these people have no conscience? SOMEONE knows. It pisses me off to think anyone is so smug as to just keep on playing along as though they just know nothing, all for the sake of their own little domestic scene remaining intact.

It won't be intact much longer. I hope anyone with prior knowledge is made to sorely pay.
As per Google:
Accessory before the fact
A person who aids, abets, or encourages another to commit a crime but who is not present at the scene. An accessory before the fact, like an accomplice, may be held criminally liable to the same extent as the principal. Many jurisdictions refer to an accessory before the fact as an accomplice.
Accessory after the fact
An accessory after the fact is often not considered an accomplice but is treated as a separate offender. Such an offender is one who harbours, protects, or assists a person who has already committed an offense or is charged with committing an offense.

However, mere prior knowledge of a crime is not a crime even when you don't try to prevent it or fail to report it. It may be morally repugnant, but not a crime. I learned this in another thread.

In thread #107 there was some discussion about oxy cleaners. Someone posted this article.
A clean getaway
Apparently, oxy cleaners are excellent at getting rid of stains and even blood, and can destroy DNA in a matter of hours IIRC.
Yes, I recall posting that. Problem with that "story" about something being poured over the bodies is how would BG get all that liquid there? Even if he brought a small tub of oxy powder he would have to mix it with water and although there was plenty of water in the creek, I didn't see him carrying a bucket :)

Even if he tried to use a substance to remove DNA evidence, it would be hard to get it all. Victims often have trace amounts under fingernails, which I imagine would require actual tools to ensure cleansing of all evidence.

If this is someone resourceful enough to bring cleaning supplies in anticipation of forensic masking duties, it would be surprising. I suggest this in part because the offender had to act quickly, and other indicators are inconsistent. Why wasn't he wearing gloves? Even the nylon gloves used by surgeons would have been enough to prevent some touch DNA deposition. This would be consistent with the type of personality that would bring supplies for masking DNA. Clearly we see in the video that the offender's hands are free of gloves.

Also, he forgot the phone. Someone who brings masking chemicals would have taken great pains to secure and destroy any devices.

Couple thoughts
If the new-sketch guy has thick curly hair, that should help find him. Curly is not as common. And I assume he still is believed to have reddish hair...
Also DNA is much harder to capture outside. Its been said that between first responders on the scene, and the elements of nature, it would be much harder to get DNA vs an inside murder.

Yes, I recall posting that. Problem with that "story" about something being poured over the bodies is how would BG get all that liquid there? Even if he brought a small tub of oxy powder he would have to mix it with water and although there was plenty of water in the creek, I didn't see him carrying a bucket :)
If he was a planner and not a spur of the moment killer, he could have had one stashed, down the hill.

Am I crazy or did I read here that bleach was used on the girls at the crime scene?
Spree killer nicknamed 'Woo Woo' kills 2 people in Winter Haven home, sheriff says

"Deputies said Mossburg killed a man in Tennessee and drove to Spartanburg, where his sister bought him a ticket to Orlando."

"Mossburg claimed he killed eight people, but wanted to kill 11, officials said. Deputies are investigating whether that claim is true."

So this guy has travelled 3 states at least and killed 2 people but says he has killed 8. And poured bleach on the 2 bodies he just killed. Hmmm.

Couple thoughts
If the new-sketch guy has thick curly hair, that should help find him. Curly is not as common. And I assume he still is believed to have reddish hair...
Also DNA is much harder to capture outside. Its been said that between first responders on the scene, and the elements of nature, it would be much harder to get DNA vs an inside murder.
bbm
Maybe the hair is naturally curly/wavy, but not as thick as in the sketch. I think, it's a difference, which wouldn't matter that much. If the hair gets another styling and cut in BG's daily life since 2017, then the difference might be more crucial. If they value their hairstyle, men have to visit their hairstylist often and regularly. My sons do. ;) BG might have at least the same sense of optics, if not even more. Depends on the job/business. MOO

Yes, there was some discussion here that the girls had some sort of liquid poured on their bodies which could destroy blood and DNA. I do not know if it is a fact, or a "story" that was passed around. I will look for the thread and relevant postings.
That's strange. I've been following this case since the day the girls went missing and never heard this. Very interesting if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86