Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the interested stalker friended the FF FB to see private postings.
very possibly, and if it wasnt a private page anyone could have, i think a lot of people checked their fb out before it was locked after william went missing, i never saw the fb but did see other photos and a video of them all in a holiday setting, which is now deleted, so im sure anyone interested enough could have stalked their movements

from thread 44 page 1
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris
Mr Savage told detectives in the video he didn’t know his brother in law and his wife would be visiting that day. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 4h4 hours ago
Craddock asked if he locked the house and turned the radio off when he went to speak to the foster grandmother. Mr Savage said he didn’t because he expected his brother in law and his wife to arrive sometime that day. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

this is mind blowing..maybe we can get a page set up of all the lies .. also didnt the ff arrive at night,and he says he saw the 4wd in the driveway..had daylight saving stated in nsw then ? or would it still be light enough to go walking on front lawn to see car
bbm red
Hadn't it been, that HS even was preparing a meal before going to Bingo, because she and her husband expected the visitors?
I can imagine, GJ being desperate about this old guy, who was telling one story after another, all the time with conflicting details. :mad:

PS's name appears several times on a police map which shows lists of searchers around the Benaroon Drive area. The map was in a video from 7 News Sydney: "Holding Hope", a report by Ashlea Hansen after MFC appeared at the inquest on Wed 27 March 2019, the same day as the 2014 search coordinators, Senior Constable Tim Williams (NSW Police) and Paul Burg (NSW SES). With thanks to @CuriousCritter, there's a link to the video in thread 40, post 441.

It's quite hard to read the details on the map, and I found it necessary to do several screenshots so I could see different areas of the screen, because the focus moves around. Due to privacy considerations, I think it's best not to post the screenshots.

I can't see a description or date in the map's sidebar, but I'm guessing it shows the searches on the first and maybe second days. The names of PS's visitors appear, and it was reported they left on Sat 13 Sep (the second day of searching), IMO.

There is a list of searchers for each property or area. Here's where I could see PS's name:
- West of his own property, heading south through bushland (the list of searchers includes his brother-in-law; mounted police; neighbour Lydene H; neighbour James O; and others).
- North of the bus stop near Batar Creek Road (list includes his BIL; neighbour JO; SES and civilians; but no police).
- No.52 (list includes Senior Constable Christopher R; MFC; FFC; Mr and Mrs C from No.51; neighbour LH; "police"; and, I think, the male resident of No.52: GM).
- Bushland north of No.52 (list includes PS's BIL; Senior Constable Wendy H; SES; neighbour LH; neighbour JO; others; and, I think, two residents from No.52: GM and MM).

Here's a screenshot showing PS avoiding police and SES: PS in the middle, with Inspector Mick Aldridge, NSW Police, on the left, and Paul Burg, NSW SES, on the right (video and link at thread 42, post 653):

image.jpeg

PS's name appears several times on a police map which shows lists of searchers around the Benaroon Drive area. The map was in a video from 7 News Sydney: "Holding Hope", a report by Ashlea Hansen after MFC appeared at the inquest on Wed 27 March 2019, the same day as the 2014 search coordinators, Senior Constable Tim Williams (NSW Police) and Paul Burg (NSW SES). With thanks to @CuriousCritter, there's a link to the video in thread 40, post 441.

It's quite hard to read the details on the map, and I found it necessary to do several screenshots so I could see different areas of the screen, because the focus moves around. Due to privacy considerations, I think it's best not to post the screenshots.

I can't see a description or date in the map's sidebar, but I'm guessing it shows the searches on the first and maybe second days. The names of PS's visitors appear, and it was reported they left on Sat 13 Sep (the second day of searching), IMO.

There is a list of searchers for each property or area. Here's where I could see PS's name:
- West of his own property, heading south through bushland (the list of searchers includes his brother-in-law; mounted police; neighbour Lydene H; neighbour James O; and others).
- North of the bus stop near Batar Creek Road (list includes his BIL; neighbour JO; SES and civilians; but no police).
- No.52 (list includes Senior Constable Christopher R; MFC; FFC; Mr and Mrs C from No.51; neighbour LH; "police"; and, I think, the male resident of No.52: GM).
- Bushland north of No.52 (list includes PS's BIL; Senior Constable Wendy H; SES; neighbour LH; neighbour JO; others; and, I think, two residents from No.52: GM and MM).

Here's a screenshot showing PS avoiding police and SES: PS in the middle, with Inspector Mick Aldridge, NSW Police, on the left, and Paul Burg, NSW SES, on the right (video and link at thread 42, post 653):

View attachment 209373

BBM

I don’t see him ‘avoiding’ police and SES.

bbm red
Hadn't it been, that HS even was preparing a meal before going to Bingo, because she and her husband expected the visitors?
I can imagine, GJ being desperate about this old guy, who was telling one story after another, all the time with conflicting details. :mad:

Dementia was once described like Swiss cheese that sometimes the memory falls through the holes and then other times it is retained.
Maybe Jubes was trying to catch a time when he did remember things like what PS might have seen that morning.
Dementia: Witnessing Cognitive Decline - AgingCare.com

bbm red

I imagine it would be very difficult to rule him in or rule him out. Their best witness (perhaps, if Heather was there) to that morning's activities is now gone. The discrepancies between one sentence and another, spoken by him, are glaring. His failing memory could be a factor, possible guilt could be a factor. And how does a person determine which factor it is?

Whatever is contained in that testimony in closed court might be the determining factor.

<RSBM>

this is mind blowing..maybe we can get a page set up of all the lies

What I have done is try to grab whatever I can find from Savage's first statement ... because I think that is likely the most reliable story from that time.

Statement 25 September 2014
- he “could hear the sound of children playing”, but couldn’t see them.
- made no mention of the foster mother going inside to make a cup of tea or coffee.
- where he searched first after talking to the foster grandmother ...... he had gone across the other side of the road from the foster grandmother's house.
- he had spoken to a couple who also lived at Benaroon Drive - the Crabbs.
- "At 11am I was in my house and heard a car engine that wasn't familiar to me as a car from the street. "It had a roar and started like it was revving." Mr Craddock asked Mr Savage if he could confirm the information in his statement that he saw a dull red coloured Nissan patrol wagon entering the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive. Mr Savage confirmed it was.
- hadn't told police the information about the vehicles (two vehicles parked on the road)
- "You say in your statement you woke up at 6am and instead of going for your usual daily walk, you grabbed your swimming pool net and went off searching,"
- he saw the foster father "crying and upset"

Details of ‘deeply troubling’ police grilling of Tyrrell person of interest
Neighbour's recollection of events questioned at Tyrrell inquest
Neighbour asked what he saw on day William Tyrrell vanished
Tyrrell inquest is 'just scratching the surface': coroner

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/william-tyrrell-inquest-witness-paul-savage-grilled-in-court-after-changing-his-story/ar-AAG9PYa

View attachment 209373

yes i saw his name on the search grid, so at least at some time he was liasing with them,
phots looks a bit like ses have called out to him as hes walking away and are giving him directions which way to go ?

Or possibly protecting himself?

I think Greg & Regina Newton's police statements might hold some weight, with regard to the activities/movements at the Savage's house that morning.

What time Heather came home that day (if she came home after they arrived).
If Heather said she was at bingo, or relayed where she had been before they arrived.
What they had for dinner ... was it a meal that Heather had prepared earlier?
How Savage was acting that evening.
If Savage left the house that evening, or stayed home and visited with them.

I have been through Lia's tweets and also various articles, but the Newton's police statements are not mentioned. With the high interest in Paul Savage, I would think they have been interviewed in detail by the police. imo

Mr Newton’s brother-in-law and late sister lived directly across from the house where William vanished.
Mr Craddock asked him about where his brother-in-law was standing on Benaroon Drive before the two men joined in a line search.
He told us that Mr Newton’s son played for the Coffs Harbour Snappers rugby union team, and that he was staying in Kendall with his sister to see the boy play.
After walking Mr Newton through a line search, a barking dog and, yes, the thickness of lantana, Mr Craddock quipped, “I think the Snappers lost?”

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

Where was PS car when they arrived?
Did the car move at all while they were there?
Are the in laws early risers?
What time did they head off to watch their son play rugby?
Did GN search that morning with or without PS?

Last edited:
- "At 11am I was in my house and heard a car engine that wasn't familiar to me as a car from the street. "It had a roar and started like it was revving." Mr Craddock asked Mr Savage if he could confirm the information in his statement that he saw a dull red coloured Nissan patrol wagon entering the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive. Mr Savage confirmed it was.
(snipped)

(This was on Thursday 11 September: your link Neighbour asked what he saw on day William Tyrrell vanished ) Can someone who knows cars say whether that's the same type as the red vehicle at the left of Stormbird's screenshot? If so, whose car would the latter be?

Another interview with Caroline Overington on the making of Nowhere Child Podcast ..., and some interesting thoughts on the case ...

You do need to wade through a fair bit of the podcast before you get to the interview ....

You can find the link here if interested ...,
Caroline Overington

thankyou, i scrolled through to about 35 minutes when she starts talking about william, hope this is the right link?
Ep 300 Meet journalist, author and podcaster Caroline Overington. | Australian Writers’ Centre blog

(snipped)

(This was on Thursday 11 September: your link Neighbour asked what he saw on day William Tyrrell vanished ) Can someone who knows cars say whether that's the same type as the red vehicle at the left of Stormbird's screenshot? If so, whose car would the latter be?

The red vehicle can be seen even more clearly in the brief video in drsleuth's link (where, I believe, Stormbird took the screenshot).

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-12-sept-2014-42.457384/page-33#post-15253394

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

When the foster father returned from nearby Lakewood and the Kendall shops, and was told about William, he “bolted … running for William and I didn’t see him for ages after that”.

ps said he saw mfc crying ?
was it when he went to see fgm ?

BBM: Yes, I believe that is what he initially said.

Mr Savage also wavered from previous statements .... he couldn't remember seeing the foster father crying and upset inside the foster grandmother's home before the search.
Tyrrell neighbour adds new pieces to story

BBM: Yes, I believe that is what he initially said.

Mr Savage also wavered from previous statements .... he couldn't remember seeing the foster father crying and upset inside the foster grandmother's home before the search.
Tyrrell neighbour adds new pieces to story
I think in the beginning the police said mfc was inside after the 111 call where he had searched inside the house

I think in the beginning the police said mfc was inside after the 111 call where he had searched inside the house

Seems that it was in his 2017 walkthrough that Savage said he saw FD inside the house.
Did police say that FD was inside the house? I am unable to find that anywhere.
All I can find is that FM searched the inside of the house, including in cupboards, and FD (knowing that she would have done that) immediately started searching the neighbourhood.

In a police video filmed in 2017 and shown to the inquest ..... Mr Savage says he went across the road, spoke briefly with William's foster grandmother and saw the foster father inside the home.
Neighbour's conversation with grandma after William Tyrrell's disappearance

Last edited:
Anyone else thinking that police may have (covertly) put misinformation out there, to trip a possible perp up?
To see if he would repeat things that perhaps didn't happen?

I am starting to wonder ...... police tactics, and all.

yes i saw his name on the search grid, so at least at some time he was liasing with them,
phots looks a bit like ses have called out to him as hes walking away and are giving him directions which way to go ?
I think in the video it looks like the SES man on the right is yelling out to another SES person to the left of PS? I can't check it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken