Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing from Milton Keynes: Leah Croucher the timeline, everything we know so far

Any thoughts on the fact her brother and court appearance was specifically mentioned?
Quote taken from the article above:

Mr Choudhury has since denied he was in a relationship with Leah. He told the Citizen this week: “That is incorrect. There was no romantic relationship....I was not grooming her. We were colleagues and we were friends... you start talking to each other."

He added: “She was my work colleague. She was my friend. I would like what everyone else wants - to get her home safe. I do wish she is found safe and back with her family.”

---
BBM
First time I've ever seen AC say anything with regards to Leah, unless I've missed something from earlier on in the case.

Mr Choudhury has since denied he was in a relationship with Leah. He told the Citizen this week: “That is incorrect. There was no romantic relationship....I was not grooming her. We were colleagues and we were friends... you start talking to each other."

He added: “She was my work colleague. She was my friend. I would like what everyone else wants - to get her home safe. I do wish she is found safe and back with her family.”

---
BBM
First time I've ever seen AC say anything with regards to Leah, unless I've missed something from earlier on in the case.
I was thinking exactly the same thing
I have never read any comment from A.C. before .

Missing from Milton Keynes: Leah Croucher the timeline, everything we know so far

Any thoughts on the fact her brother and court appearance was specifically mentioned?

Thursday May 30

Leah's older brother Haydon, 23, appears at Aylesbury Crown Court charged with making threats to Leah's work colleague, a man called Adnan Choudhury between February 1 2019 and April 30 2019.

BBM Leah went missing on 15th Feb. So Leah's brother was threatening the guy before she even went missing???

Thursday May 30

Leah's older brother Haydon, 23, appears at Aylesbury Crown Court charged with making threats to Leah's work colleague, a man called Adnan Choudhury between February 1 2019 and April 30 2019.

BBM Leah went missing on 15th Feb. So Leah's brother was threatening the guy before she even went missing???

this was my thoughts when it first came out, there was some debate (I believe on a previous thread) that police/courts will regularly state a time period surrounding the actual date of an offence - I’m sure if this is correct but my instinct is that it isn’t....

---
BBM

I’ve not seen any comments from him previously either

this was my thoughts when it first came out, there was some debate (I believe on a previous thread) that police/courts will regularly state a time period surrounding the actual date of an offence - I’m sure if this is correct but my instinct is that it isn’t....

I see that makes sense, so it is sometime in Feb to some time in April.

I didn't know that Leah's phone was switched off. That is quite a tight timescale to the last confirmed sighting.

I wonder why the article entitled ‘everything we know’
Says ‘ text with two thumbs?’ Is that the crying was seen texting using two thumbs,
A text message of two thumb emojis was received?

I wonder why the article entitled ‘everything we know’
Sayhs ‘ text with two thumbs?’ Is that the crying was seen texting using two thumbs,
A text message of two thumb emojis was received?

I took that to mean she was typing text into her phone using 2 thumbs, as opposed to sliding her finger across a keyboard or using one hand.

---
BBM
First time I've ever seen AC say anything with regards to Leah, unless I've missed something from earlier on in the case.[/QUOTE

It sounds like he is trying to save his marriage. I can't believe the brother would make up that his sister was in a relationship with a married man and name that man.

Thursday May 30

Woah...

Not in a romantic relationship. Could still have been having sex together, which she may have considered to be a relationship.

Quite. There must be a reason the brother was so upset with him. Fair to say he may not have been thinking straight, but generally people don't make quite specific accusations of this nature without some sense of reasoning.

Really can't fathom what has gone on here. I think potentially AC denying a romantic relationship could be that he is just saying that because he's trying to save face with the wife? It says in that article the court described him as her ex boyfriend, so surely there's some basis in it.

Going back to the crying girl by the lake sighting, the bit that still doesn't add up about that was the girl was seen using her phone, but the phone company maintain Leah's phone has been off since it was switched off earlier that morning. So I'm inclined to think perhaps it wasn't her and just a coincidence that the description was similar. Otherwise Leah must have had a secret phone or was using someone elses, but why? This case really is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88