Found Safe MS - Dior Wade, 3, & Zaire Wade, 1, taken at gunpoint, Copiah County, 16 Oct 2019

mlhenn

Reaction score
State issues Amber Alert
upload_2019-10-16_21-40-31.jpeg
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert for two children reportedly taken Wednesday evening from their babysitter in Copiah County at gunpoint.

Law enforcement said Teanna Dixon and her boyfriend, Derrick Young, are accused of kidnapping her children — Dior Wade, 3, and Zarie Wade, 1, according to WLBT-TV in Jackson.

They are believed to be in a 2016 silver Lincoln MKZ with the Georgia license plate RTI 3239.

Anyone who sees them is asked to call MBI at 855-642-5378.

Any more info on circumstances?

https://www.magnoliastatelive.com/2...mall-children-believed-to-have-been-abducted/

Dior is described as a Black female approximately 3-feet tall weighing unknown pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. Dior was last seen about 4:39 p.m. possibly traveling towards Hinds County wearing a black shirt, leopard print pants and black boots.

Zarie Wade is described as a black male, approximately 2 feet tall weighing unknown pounds with brown eyes and brown with twisted strands hair.
Zarie was last seen about 4:39 p.m. possibly traveling towards Hinds County wearing camo pants, turquoise shirt and brown shoes.

Whats the deal with the dad?

The Amber Alert just went out. I am trying to find any info I can. I wanted to go ahead & get the alert posted so everyone would be aware these two little ones were taken.

Nice and quick. Great job!

Deputies search for two children kidnapped by their mother

The children, a one-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl, were taken at gunpoint from their great-grandmother's home on Taylor Grove Road, according to Undersheriff Derrick Cubit.

Deputies are looking for Teanna Dixon and Derek Young, according to Cubit. Dixon is the mother of the children, but she does not have custody of them, said Cubit.

Wesson police spotted the suspected vehicle. A short chased ensued, but officers lost the car, said Cubit.

Sounds like Derrick is in way over his head. Dumb *advertiser censored*! Needs to turn that car around and stand up to Teanna, be a man, and do the right thing!

Im sensing a lot of family tension if a gun was involved. Possibly drugs involved, with the gun at an old ladys daycare? What the hell? Couldn't you just walk your way around a grandma?

They are family members of one of our most beloved and most trusted news people on WLBT. She has spoken a tiny bit about it. Prayers for them all.

Oh No! MW? I missed the news last night and did not know this. Such a sweet family. :( Praying these babies are brought back home or found today!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back