Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is on KM, Esq.

For some reason I have always felt the same. I have felt this strongly. I think KM and MT were both players that horrible day.

We need to find her body. I keep wishing it would come to me in a dream. More than ever since I ended up in New Canaan last week by chance, within viewing distance of her house.
MOO

So, you know how it can seem like JD’s remains never will be found? My son lost his wallet in June and we thought it was in one of these little shops in a nearby town where it’s always busy with locals and others or in our house or car. We searched, and searched. And searched. No one in the stores had seen it. Replaced all the items, which was not fun. Today, the police department called me to say that someone in one of the little stores had found it on the floor when the person was sweeping. Nothing was missing. It was there right under dozens of noses every day. Apparently they don’t sweep a lot there but still. Serendipity. There’s hope! MOO.

We (lower Fairfield County) are in the middle of a major rain/windstorm right now and the leaves are dropping...

What a wonderful post, and WELCOME Nowsouthofmasondixonline.:):):)
It is so good to hear info about JD, from a friend.
JD is lucky to have known you.
Here, there are so many, who agree with 'why FD is not behind bars'.:eek::eek:
Surely the ridiculous tactics used by FD, and his lawyers will come to an end.
It appears MT is along for this ugly ride.
When all these slimeballs, fall of the slide, we will be cheering, with you being there.
MOO.

It would be SO easy to put him in jail. Mr. Dulos? How many tines have you failed to produce financial records? Well, if you can’t seem to find them when you are free to search for them, maybe you’ll be able to find them while you are incarcerated for contempt of court. You’ll have access to the jail library computer. Perhaps you could start your search there? I’m sure you’ll find the information when you put all your attention to the task. In between social media posts, of course.
It always amazed me how quickly child support payments would be made from a jail cell. I bet financial records would be found as well. All that is needed is a judge to rule. Are the judges afraid of something? Fathers have rights, too?
Do children need child support?
I’d love to be a family law judge. I’d have three questions to ask a non paying parent. NOTE: PARENT. There are dead beat moms, too.
Were you ordered to pay child support?
Did you pay the child support?
What color tooth brush would you like to choose? I have a drawer full in many colors. Something to match your orange jumpsuit, perhaps? It’s almost Halloween. Orange will look fabulous with your hair color.
Just three questions.
It’d be the same with financial records. Or any other non compliance that I, as judge, had ordered.
“Jailing Judge.”

Last edited:
CT Judges need more training on the topic of DV. This article was written 2 years ago today. I hope things have changed, but I doubt it:

Strengthen domestic violence training for Connecticut's judges
"The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges has operated the National Judicial Institute on Domestic Violence in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women since 1998. Only five of Connecticut’s 288 judges have participated in this free training since 2007. This training provides advanced education on domestic violence to specifically help judges better identify relevant facts and make decisions that help keep domestic violence victims and their children safe, while holding violent persons accountable."

Let me guess.
None of our judges took the class.

AN IMPORTANT READ, IMO:
While this is an old interview, I just heard it for the first time and found it to be quite shocking. Below is a link to the June 13, 2019 Pattis interview with Chaz & AJ.

Following are the quotes/notes I wrote down after listening a few times...and WOW. Just WOW.

-Pattis-"We're obviously, with Mr. Dulos, hoping that the body when it's found, we suspect it will answer a lot of questions about what happened". (So, when NP took on his new client, there was a body to be found. NOT a disappearance, and NOT a revenge hypothetical suicide. Interesting.)
-Through some questioning, Pattis admits that he does NOT ask his client if he murdered anyone "I don't, typically"
-NP provides "creative lawyering" and "redirects the rage toward his client"
-Pattis "We believe that she may well have been a victim of foul play" (YOU DON'T SAY! So again, no Gone Girl or hypothetical revenge suicide) MOO

-Pattis RE: MT "There are cooperation agreements that people reach with the government. In a cooperation agreement, a person pledges to assist in exchange for some benefit. It is not clear to me that she (MT) has gone into a cooperation agreement. I think what she did agree to do is speak to the police and my understanding is the result of her speaking to the police has ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan" (Clearly, this didn't stand as MT was indeed arrested a second time for her involvement). He also incorrectly speaks to MT's lie detector test that she passed, which as we now know, never happened.
-Pattis "So to call her cooperating suggests that she has given them (LE) something of value. I think she's not given them anything of value. What's she's given us is tremendous things of value". (So in other words, FD and MT were in cahoots initially and somehow communicating and collaborating their 'alibi script')

-Pattis states "I know the FBI has his cell phone" (NOT the Police as I previously thought...so even better-no offense to the PD)

-Pattis on FD's alibi on May 24th:
*International call in the morning
*Pattis "Putting together the alibi of that day that accounts for our clients activity"
*Pattis: "The person that he was on the phone with, at some point, that morning is traveling in from Greece and may arrive today. We'll get an affidavit under oath from that person" (So FD found a willing LIAR to vouch for him? What happens when that OATH turns out to be a giant LIE as AW 2 shows?) MOO
*Pattis: "We are looking at other locations for videos that may shed light on his estranged wife's whereabouts in the days preceding her disappearance"
*Pattis: "We're largely conducting a parallel investigation and we're beginning with the assumption that our client was not involved"
*Pattis: "So our investigation supplements and complements the State's investigation" (HAAAAAAA! OR NOT AT ALL!) MOO
*Host: "Will you have him sit down with the Police?" Pattis "Uhhhhhmm...maybe. But look, at this point, no". (Um, which is it Pattis?) MOO

Pattis "I'm not going to get into a tit for tat game with the various press outfits or even the State". (Really? So the gag order....? The Gag Order appeal to the Supreme Court...?) MOO

PLEASE, State's Attorney Colangelo and Judge Blawie, PLAY THIS INTERVIEW ON THE RECORD!

PATTIS IS FOS!!!! MOO
Chaz & AJ Audio / Fotis Dulos Lawyer Norm Pattis

OK, so one podcast leads to more/all. My best advice, just start from the beginning. I can't even begin to quote this one because there is SO MUCH to quote.

THIS PODCAST ANSWERS SO MANY OF OUR CURRENT QUESTIONS! We just needed to go back to the beginning. So please, go take a nice long walk, and have a listen. This one is an even bigger WOW than the last one I posted. This may have been posted early on, though it takes on an entirely new meaning hearing it now, IMO.

In hindsight, I think all that is said is NOT favorable to FD, to Norm for representing FD (he is completely upfront about why he is representing FD), and especially not favorable for MT after what we know now. MOO

June 14, 2019 (one day after the last post with Pattis)
https://audioboom.com/posts/7289276-chaz-and-aj-the-missing-new-canaan-mother-case

Just shows ignorance comes in all professions. Could be willful ignorance. No excuse.
People forget that judges are just attorneys who
became judges. And attorneys are just people who have their own biases and weaknesses.
I was involved in a court case once and the judge kept trying to move the case along to the point that all morning he wouldn't allow some
discussions or people to speak, We broke for lunch and in the afternoon judge sternly kept
pushing for case to move along toward a resolution. When that wasn't happening,
finally at 2pm judge looked at his watch and admonished both sides to hurry along by saying, "Look, I have a 4pm tee time and I
AM going to make it so I suggest both sides
need to step outside the courtroom and come
to an agreement." His TEE TIME was guiding
the actions in court and was the overriding reason all day for the hurry and not allowing full discussion of matters in the case.

Wouldn’t you think, with that much money on the line, that he could have kept it in his pants? Is any sidepiece really, really worth it? Could MT possibly be that compelling for someone who is as shallow as FD appears to be?
MT wasn't his first or last sidepiece. JD knew
that FD was a philanderer. She knew he had many "flings". But she overlooked the others
because she didn't consider cheating on her as
a reason to create a row in the family. She just accepted that as part of who FD was.
But MT was different, according to JD. JD
thought there was some 'seriousness' and
continuity w/ MT. This one could really rock the boat. MT wasn't a 2 night stand like the others. And she was right.

For some reason I have always felt the same. I have felt this strongly. I think KM and MT were both players that horrible day.

We need to find her body. I keep wishing it would come to me in a dream. More than ever since I ended up in New Canaan last week by chance, within viewing distance of her house.
MOO

Have we heard about or seen any videos of KM or MT that day? I believe MT was spotted shopping and of course the Odyssey of Idiocy but any other videos?
Seems to me other cameras would have picked up these two as well as FD. LE tight lipped about any other players. I wonder if KM has a criminal lawyer for his potential involvement with JD disappearance. Unless I missed it, KM just fell off the face of the earth. I guess he has plenty of his own troubles both with and without FD. I wonder if FD has been introduced to Mr. Gas Can Crowbar? Could he be the missing link? LE probably has viewed those videos a thousand times, trying to identify “familiar” faces.

there wasn't any DV court record, right? FWIW, possibly nothing, judges rely on that. Does make me wonder if he injured her before and she never reported anything. The fact that GF immediately hired an armed guard tells me something.
IMO, physical injury is not a pre-requisite for fear. I believe there are many murdered spouses who were never physically abused. GF was smart to do that. I wonder if there were communication from FD to GF telling her he was coming. Much better for him to be confronted right away instead of waiting for him to get there and then call police. I also wonder how soon the guards were hired. Like, how immediately did GF realize JD was never coming back for the kids, ever?

MT wasn't his first or last sidepiece. JD knew
that FD was a philanderer. She knew he had many "flings". But she overlooked the others
because she didn't consider cheating on her as
a reason to create a row in the family. She just accepted that as part of who FD was.
But MT was different, according to JD. JD
thought there was some 'seriousness' and
continuity w/ MT. This one could really rock the boat. MT wasn't a 2 night stand like the others. And she was right.

It just seems as though Jennifer was fighting all by herself. Has there been any information about her family or friends that supported her during this time? Maybe it was all too private to share with anyone. How lonely she must have felt.

IMO, physical injury is not a pre-requisite for fear. I believe there are many murdered spouses who were never physically abused. GF was smart to do that. I wonder if there were communication from FD to GF telling her he was coming. Much better for him to be confronted right away instead of waiting for him to get there and then call police. I also wonder how soon the guards were hired. Like, how immediately did GF realize JD was never coming back for the kids, ever?

The minute her daughter did not call her mother as scheduled. Jennifer was punctual to a fault. If she told her mother she was driving into NYC for appointments, and would call on her way into the city, but didn’t call, Dr. Farber would immediately sense it. Mother’s intuition. Or if the 11:00 am appointment called her bc Jennifer was late. Whatever moment Dr. Farber learned something was out of character for Jennifer was the moment she realized her worst fears had come to pass.

It just seems as though Jennifer was fighting all by herself. Has there been any information about her family or friends that supported her during this time? Maybe it was all too private to share with anyone. How lonely she must have felt.
With other women I've known going through similar problems within the family, the wives try to keep it 'within' the immediate family until they can't any longer.
There's horrible shame and humiliation to admit to outsiders that the man you chose to be
your husband for life has betrayed everything
he promised to uphold. Women I've know keep it quiet until it becomes public by arrest,
injuries, divorce papers filed, etc.

FD had no impulse control when he hit the
parking attendant. Why would he have impulse control behind closed doors with his
lowly wife? He wouldn't. She suffered. She was hit, pushed, bruised, shoved many times,
IMO.

I was thinking someone more athletic, less cerebral.
Someone with more of a honey trap? Who could perhaps lure a law degree into her web? Hmmm, as the twists and turns of this story line have flattened, maybe the discovery of a love triangle would explain a few things. I mean we have had everything else; knife, pillow, drug dealers, storm drains, poison ivy, rugs, trash bags, 1000 attorneys, Greek benefactors.....We have been shocked before.

With other women I've known going through similar problems within the family, the wives try to keep it 'within' the immediate family until they can't any longer.
There's horrible shame and humiliation to admit to outsiders that the man you chose to be
your husband for life has betrayed everything
he promised to uphold. Women I've know keep it quiet until it becomes public by arrest,
injuries, divorce papers filed, etc.

FD had no impulse control when he hit the
parking attendant. Why would he have impulse control behind closed doors with his
lowly wife? He wouldn't. She suffered. She was hit, pushed, bruised, shoved many times,
IMO.
The shame is 1000 fold when you realize you were married for money. That you were stupid enough to believe that person actually loved you. That you were arrogant enough to think you even deserved love. Even though the shame should be theirs, you carry all of it because they don't have any. The mental health issues may indeed have been severe. Abuse by a psychopathic con artist often results in C-PTSD. I don't think FD would want her mental health records revealed. It won't look very good for him.

IDK. I still don't think there was physical abuse. Or at least, I wouldn't assume there was. I think there were alot of verbal arguments and that FD is nasty and scary. IMO.

I just listened to that full hour. Wow. Just wow.

Is it true that the cleaning lady arrived at the NC house and was there all day the day this all happened? How lucky was FD to get out in time?!! No chance for him to come back later for more cleaning, like I'd theorized earlier. How many times had he been to her house, to know her routine, to know what time the cleaning lady would show up? How could he have gotten so lucky otherwise?

I found it telling that Pattis wants everyone to believe FD was with his phone the morning it happened but not with his phone during the Albany run. He leaves it wide open, acknowledging that one can EASILY not be where his phone is.

Remember that scene in A Few Good Men, lead prosecutor asks lead defender, "and just what were those two airmen going to attest to?" Regarding the flight logs... I think the answer was, "absolutely nothing." Methinks, if they depose this supposed Greek chatter, who FD claims his phone talked to, he'll have to divulge that, while the phone did call, there wasn't any speaking. MOO

IMO FD overestimates his supreme cleverness. Ah, but again, he never factored into his beloved differential equations school bus cameras, poison ivy, EE wanting his truck back so soon, more cameras along Albany, etc., etc. Fail.

How that must burn him.

It will be a happy though small victory if he is evicted from the home where he's been a squatter for too long. Please let GF get the justice in court her daughter should have gotten.

MOO

Last edited:
I don't see how it was a "game" for JD to be protecting her children from someone she knew to be dangerous. She knew better than anyone. No one in the court system listened. All she did was try to protect those kids - her pleadings, from what I have seen, were hardly frivolous or selfish.
I'm not an attorney but common sense tells me when there are over 400 motions (the figure quoted by another WS poster) in a divorce and no resolution in sight after a few years that the participants have lost perspective & trying to untangle their lives together in the best way possible has been reduced to a "game" where "winning" or "losing" becomes what's important. In no way am I minimizing her attempt to protect her children; however, I would have hoped that that could have been accomplished in a less contentious, more timely & less costly manner. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288