Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Leah's brother posted on social media in May, just before the Adnan Choudhury harrassment court case: “Was suppose to have court today as I’m attacking Leah’s ex-boyfriend, 27-years-old, married and Muslim who in our opinion groomed and mistreated her he had mk finest in his name, he *advertiser censored**ed with the wrong people.”
'mk finest', IMO could refer to drugs. It's common drugs parlance. It is commonplace for people in the drug world to have multiple phones.
If any of us lost or smashed our phones tonight, police would be able to get from the network provider full retrospective details of every call we had made over a long period of time, and probably every text too. I'm sure they would have done this in Leah's case.
If Leah had a second phone supplied to her (she sounds too sweet and perhaps niave to acquire one herself) this would explain the lack of evidence against anybody she was in a relationship with. It also means she could well have been the girl spotted talking on the phone, texting and crying by three witnesses around Furzton Lake between 9.30am and 11.15am on the day she disappeared - some time after her usual phone had been switched off. This sighting had huge publicity at the time. Despite this, no other young woman has ever come forward to say it was them. Anybody who spent an hour and 45 minutes walking round a freezing cold lake in a clearly upset state of mind would be very unlikely to forget it. Thus IMO this was very likely to have been Leah. Furzton Lake is less than a mile away, a three minute drive, from where she and AC worked.
It was the morning after Valentine's night. Leah had very likely been let down or had an unnsatisfactory time during her mystery assignation the night before. We can assume the person she was meeting was not anybody she felt she could tell her parents about (hence the fib about seeing a friend). Yet she has an older sister and brother; her dad runs a martial arts club. They don't sound the type of people that would be super strict and narrow-minded. Thus IMO we can assume this mystery person was so 'unsuitable' that their identify had to be kept secret.
Any 19-year-old girl would be extremely upset indeed that Valentine's night had not gone well. Perhaps she was too upset to go into work. Perhaps she wanted the mystery person to come out and meet her?
The judge's words in the AC/Haydon Croucher court case were: "The police have fully investigated the person that you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support those suspicions." AT THIS STAGE? A judge chooses his words very carefully. Does that infer there could be something in the future?
Incidentally, the Blue Lagoon lake is four miles away from Furzton Lake. I have no idea why the grey hoodie, if it is indeed Leah's, would end up there.

This is becoming quite a scary case, I’ve always felt from the parents and general social media pleas that there was hope. Naive? I probably was. Seeing that timeline, the quote from AC all in one place does not paint a pretty picture, one I’ve consciously tried to avoid.

This is what Leah's brother posted on social media in May, just before the Adnan Choudhury harrassment court case: “Was suppose to have court today as I’m attacking Leah’s ex-boyfriend, 27-years-old, married and Muslim who in our opinion groomed and mistreated her he had mk finest in his name, he *advertiser censored**ed with the wrong people.”
'mk finest', IMO could refer to drugs. It's common drugs parlance. It is commonplace for people in the drug world to have multiple phones.
If any of us lost or smashed our phones tonight, police would be able to get from the network provider full retrospective details of every call we had made over a long period of time, and probably every text too. I'm sure they would have done this in Leah's case.
If Leah had a second phone supplied to her (she sounds too sweet and perhaps niave to acquire one herself) this would explain the lack of evidence against anybody she was in a relationship with. It also means she could well have been the girl spotted talking on the phone, texting and crying by three witnesses around Furzton Lake between 9.30am and 11.15am on the day she disappeared - some time after her usual phone had been switched off. This sighting had huge publicity at the time. Despite this, no other young woman has ever come forward to say it was them. Anybody who spent an hour and 45 minutes walking round a freezing cold lake in a clearly upset state of mind would be very unlikely to forget it. Thus IMO this was very likely to have been Leah. Furzton Lake is less than a mile away, a three minute drive, from where she and AC worked.
It was the morning after Valentine's night. Leah had very likely been let down or had an unnsatisfactory time during her mystery assignation the night before. We can assume the person she was meeting was not anybody she felt she could tell her parents about (hence the fib about seeing a friend). Yet she has an older sister and brother; her dad runs a martial arts club. They don't sound the type of people that would be super strict and narrow-minded. Thus IMO we can assume this mystery person was so 'unsuitable' that their identify had to be kept secret.
Any 19-year-old girl would be extremely upset indeed that Valentine's night had not gone well. Perhaps she was too upset to go into work. Perhaps she wanted the mystery person to come out and meet her?
The judge's words in the AC/Haydon Croucher court case were: "The police have fully investigated the person that you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support those suspicions." AT THIS STAGE? A judge chooses his words very carefully. Does that infer there could be something in the future?
Incidentally, the Blue Lagoon lake is four miles away from Furzton Lake. I have no idea why the grey hoodie, if it is indeed Leah's, would end up there.

I totally agree imo it was very likely Leah using a second phone or sim and that something occurred that upset her valentine's night
If I were LE I would be very interested in any "colleagues" start times and any lunch break movements that day

Last edited:
I suspect something did upset Leah on 14th Feb. Presumably she wasn't going on a date she was dressed in tracksuit bottoms (it's not my intention to sound judgemental but l realist that's how that comment could be construed). She also wasn't gone long. Mum was cooking dinner for all of them but she picked something else so she didn't eat out.

I suspect something did upset Leah on 14th Feb. Presumably she wasn't going on a date she was dressed in tracksuit bottoms (it's not my intention to sound judgemental but l realist that's how that comment could be construed). She also wasn't gone long. Mum was cooking dinner for all of them but she picked something else so she didn't eat out.

It sounds like a very quick meeting with someone she had known a while .. maybe the meeting was shorter than she had hoped , didn't happen at all or upset her some way

Whoever it was, presumably was within walking distance. I wonder where the 'ex boyfriend ' lived?
While we don't know where he lives and we can't sleuth him, one could draw inferences from the Police search areas as one seems incongruous. Just a thought, no real reason to think the "ex" lived in any particular area.
Thames Valley Police

In my (somewhat limited) experience of criminal investigations or ‘police checks’ everything is always a little left open - ‘none recorded’ for crimes or ‘no supporting evidence’.

I still think a person is involved in Leah’s disappearance and I do think it is a crime. In my opinion the person should confess all rather than hope that LE won’t catch up with them. The impact on their family will be much worse the longer it takes to find out where Leah is. I also think if family members suspect anything, they should speak to the police confidentially too - do the right thing. Ultimately it will be less painful than waiting to be found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17