CANADA Canada - Jordan Holling, 17, Campbell River, BC, 16 Oct 2017

Next month will be the 2nd anniversary of Jordan's disappearance but nothing new to report.
On Jordan's FB page Jordan's father Morgan Holling last posted on June 6th but no new leads.
His comments were methodical but sensitive at the same time. In his opinion whatever happened to Jordan involved more than just Jordan. Morgan also stated that he and Jordan went to the ocean 3 days before Jordan went missing but didn't go into details about the visit. Morgan seems to be putting a lot of faith in local LE/RCMP to resolve this case but maybe the family needs to be more proactive in pushing LE and the public to get some type of resolution to this case.

No recent updates from LE or family about Jordan which I find frustrating. I hope Jordan's family plans a vigil or some type of media event on Oct. 16 which will be the 2nd anniversary of his disappearance to raise awareness of Jordan's case. Someone must know something about Jordan.

Oct. 16 is the 2nd anniversary of Jordan's disappearance and nothing new to report. About a week ago Jordan's mother or sister posted that the family is still waiting for someone to come forward to provide the final piece of the puzzle of what happened to Jordan. I want to give the family the benefit of the doubt but there seems to be a lack of urgency from them to find Jordan but maybe they have been instructed by LE to keep a low profile and depend on LE for any leads.

I was just looking at Ryan Shtuka's FB page and noticed that Jordan's missing information was posted there earlier in the day. This is a step in the right direction as more people will became aware of Jordan's disappearance and hopefully new leads will follow.

Two years gone: answers still sought in teen’s disappearance

Also Jordan's father Morgan posted today on Jordan's FB page and his comments were very sad but is still hopeful that someone will come forward with information leading to Jordan.

Thanks for the link...

Where is Jordan?!?!?

Snipped...
...His last known sighting is on surveillance cameras near Highway 19 and 14th Avenue in Campbellton at 2:00am. His skateboard was found in that area. There were a number of searches for Jordan but they didn’t turn up anything.

ETA: The red circle is where the board was found...fwiw
ETA2: That red circle image is from here:
MISSING: JORDAN ALEXANDER HOLLING
(posted above by Hrc331 <- thanks to you! I'm so sorry you are missing your friend!!! )

Last edited:
This is an aerial of Hwy 19 and 14 Av in Campbellton in Campbell River.

Awful lot of bush in the surrounding area.

He had been with friends at an address on 16th Av and was supposed to be going to his mom's house. Do we know whether her addy is north or south of 16th Av? IOW, if north, it doesn't make sense that he would have gone south in the direction of Hwy 19 and 14th Av.

Sorry, hadn't had time to catch up and now see this was already addressed upthread.

I can't believe it's been two years already. I miss my best friend more than anything. Please share his poster, and join the fb group
MISSING: JORDAN ALEXANDER HOLLING

Hrc331, thoughts are with you. If you would like to tell us about your friend Jordan and have information that you could share, we would really appreciate if you became what we call a Verified Insider (VI). Here is a link to the process (which is totally voluntary but super easy). If you are comfortable doing so and are approved, then you would be able to share any inside information or knowledge you might have that would help the discussion of Jordan's disappearance (without having to provide links to support what you state as fact).

We would greatly appreciate anything you might be willing to share with us. Any questions, let us know.

Hrc331, I hope you do become a VI because I have read different accounts as to what Jordan was actually doing on the video and maybe you can provide some insights on this or anything else that might have lead to his disappearance. TIA.

I have not been able to find the video taken by the security camera (the recording shows him without his skateboard), since it was aired nearly 2 years ago.
It troubles me that his sister reported Jordan's plan to go and "pick up his last pay check" and riding his bike to do it, and other reports say he failed to show up for a shift.

I have not been able to find the video taken by the security camera (the recording shows him without his skateboard), since it was aired nearly 2 years ago.
It troubles me that his sister reported Jordan's plan to go and "pick up his last pay check" and riding his bike to do it, and other reports say he failed to show up for a shift.

Jordan's father and sister seem to be releasing conflicting information on Jordan's FB page. Jordan's father has stated that Jordan worked his shift at AW on Oct. 15 and then went to his friends home to play video games and then to back to work the next day. I read the same comments by his sister that Jordan was to pick-up his last pay check about a week before he went missing. It could be a simple case of miscommunication but it would help if the family would release a statement of what they know and don't know. If Jordan made any conflicting statements maybe it shows he was planning something in advance whatever it was. I don't believe the video has ever been released to the public but I could be wrong about this. I was hoping Hrc331 would become a VI and provide us with more accurate information. Come home Jordan.

He took a late shift that caused him to miss his father's birthday party, went to his friends' place to spend the night, left there for his mum's house at 2 am. Why the change in plans?
There had been a small rash of break-ins in the area, reported by CrimeStoppers (both private homes and local stores). Did Jordan see something he shouldn't? That sort of makes sense of the being separated from his skateboard.
Also, a fishing derby was being held at Campbell River which opens up the possibility of someone from the outside world being responsible (whether accident or a predation).

Kelly Wayne McLeod, a 51 year old homeless man has been reported missing from the same area just a week or so ago.
Campbell River has a population of 35 000. So, when you factor in one resident who's shooting the local dogs (earlyish 2018?) and another person who is brandishing knives (Jordan mentions on Facebook that someone pulled a knife on him), the number of those likely to offend and venture over the line of sight must be diminished somewhat.

Last edited:
I recently viewed the Campbell River RCMP website but couldn't find any information about Jordan but its been two so maybe its been archived but did find it odd no info about Jordan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back