Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
<RSBM> Did police say that FD was inside the house? <RSBM>
The statement of the first responding officer (1) reportedly does mention it happening, yes, and MFC was later questioned about it by Mr Jubes (2):

(1) "One Last Roar", Where's William Tyrrell, episode 3, 08 July 2019, just after about 19:00, an actor reading a statement by Senior Constable Christopher R:

"During [my initial search of the house] the male foster carer came out of the bathroom and was very emotional and upset. I told him I was searching the house and he said, "OK", and went outside, calling 'William!'"

(2) "The Usual Suspects", Nowhere Child, episode 7, 30 August 2019, just after about 35:00:

Narrator: "[On 01 September 2016] The foster dad is referred back to a statement made by the first police officer on the scene - that was [Christopher R] - who says that when he went into the house he saw the male foster carer coming out of the bathroom."
Actor as DCI Jubelin: "Why were you in the bathroom?"
Actor as MFC: "Because I was searching for William."

The statement of the first responding officer (1) reportedly does mention it happening, yes, and MFC was later questioned about it by Mr Jubes (2):

(1) "One Last Roar", Where's William Tyrrell, episode 3, 08 July 2019, just after about 19:00, an actor reading a statement by Senior Constable Christopher R:

"During [my initial search of the house] the male foster carer came out of the bathroom and was very emotional and upset. I told him I was searching the house and he said, "OK", and went outside, calling 'William!'"

(2) "The Usual Suspects", Nowhere Child, episode 7, 30 August 2019, just after about 35:00:

Narrator: "[On 01 September 2016] The foster dad is referred back to a statement made by the first police officer on the scene - that was [Christopher R] - who says that when he went into the house he saw the male foster carer coming out of the bathroom."
Actor as DCI Jubelin: "Why were you in the bathroom?"
Actor as MFC: "Because I was searching for William."
BBM, is this from the same interview with MFC as that in which Jubelin suggested there'd been a driveway accident?

Is that a Land Cruiser? It's surprising how well one can see the interior.

Definitely a Toyota.
The side windows are smaller than the back windows ... and it looks like it is one of those vehicles with the sideways back seats, as someone had described earlier. If so - and if it is the same kind of vehicle as Mr Chapman saw - it would likely mean the child was not standing but was kneeling imo.

Definitely a Toyota.
The side windows are smaller than the back windows ... and it looks like it is one of those vehicles with the sideways back seats, as someone had described earlier. If so - and if it is the same kind of vehicle as Mr Chapman saw - it would likely mean the child was not standing but was kneeling imo.
Troopcarrier

For William I’m watching the progress of A little three year old girl who was abducted outside her property in US, there was a party at the property and she was outside playing with other kids, a car pulled up and she was taken, right there, right then a young witness described.

AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Another of the saddest cases. Brazen, risk taking abductors. Have been following the thread ... and fear for this child as much as we fear for William. :(

Last edited:
I imagine it would be very difficult to rule him in or rule him out. Their best witness (perhaps, if Heather was there) to that morning's activities is now gone. The discrepancies between one sentence and another, spoken by him, are glaring. His failing memory could be a factor, possible guilt could be a factor. And how does a person determine which factor it is?

Whatever is contained in that testimony in closed court might be the determining factor.
I'm with you on this SA - GUT tells me he's / PS is not the perpretator. ..(it must be so horrible to be suspected of such a heinous crime) however searching we are & all evidence is welcomed by me..

BBM, is this from the same interview with MFC as that in which Jubelin suggested there'd been a driveway accident?
Yes, I think it would be the same interview: the podcast has actors playing Gary Jubelin and MFC, with Jubelin running through "a number of theories that have been put forward to us" including the driveway idea - not as accusations, just as scenarios, with MFC, IMO, basically saying that all of them are ridiculous.

(at 38:23 in the Apple podcast)
Caroline Overington: "Detective Jubelin, like Detective Rupp before him, is convinced: he thinks [the foster family] had nothing to do with it, that they're grieving the loss of a little boy who had become part of their family. He asks William's foster dad what he thinks might have happened, and he says that he's still open to the idea that William is alive, and hopefully being cared for by somebody who loves him, and maybe even going to school.

And that galvanises Detective Jubelin. He is absolutely determined to find out what happened to this boy. He's also frustrated. He wants to be able to announce some kind of breakthrough."

[jumping to 39:21]:
"[He and the other members of Strike Force Rosann] just want to know what happened. That's what everyone wants to know. What happened?"

- Episode 7: "The Usual Suspects", Nowhere Child, 30 August 2019

Definitely a Toyota.
Would make sense in the way, that little W didn't turn over although the car flew into the curve.

Witnesses say there was a woman involved in the abduction of this Alabama 3 year old.
There is a clip in this report that the person paused and the children followed just like that mongrel who took the child in Queensland Kmart. He said ‘follow me’ and she did.
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney: Police release video from night of missing Alabama toddler's disappearance - CNN
I’m looking into the similarities of the William’s abduction.

AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3
I'm with you on this SA - GUT tells me he's / PS is not the perpretator. ..(it must be so horrible to be suspected of such a heinous crime) however searching we are & all evidence is welcomed by me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Would make sense in the way, that little W didn't turn over although the car flew into the curve.

If William was standing on the left hand side and the vehicle did a sharp right hand turn then it’s possible William would’ve been pressed toward the window and remained standing.
MOO.

Witnesses say there was a woman involved in the abduction of this Alabama 3 year old.
There is a clip in this report that the person paused and the children followed just like that mongrel who took the child in Queensland Kmart. He said ‘follow me’ and she did.
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney: Police release video from night of missing Alabama toddler's disappearance - CNN

BBM, I don't think we can compare the cases at this point in time until both cases are resolved and we know exactly what happened.
The circumstances surrounding the individual cases at this point in time are quite different, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
If William was standing on the left hand side and the vehicle did a sharp right hand turn then it’s possible William would’ve been pressed toward the window and remained standing.
MOO.
Not too sure about that? How fast exactly was the vehicle driving erratically? There is a reason very young children need to be restrained in a vehicle with a car seat and seat belt.

Yes, there are great similarities. 3 year old child unwatched for a short period, playing happily just outside, along comes an abductor - similar to William's case, we think. With the police saying it was an 'impromptu' abduction, very little planning - planned within 20 minutes they think.

Then the abductor says something to the child, and the child willingly follows (they think to an unseen vehicle, which was out of range) ... all caught on unnoticed CCTV. And all happening in mere seconds.

Last edited:
Yes, there are great similarities. 3 year old child unwatched for a short period, playing happily just outside, along comes an abductor - similar to William's case, we think. With the police saying it was an 'impromptu' abduction, very little planning - planned within 20 minutes they think.

Then the abductor says something to the child, and the child willingly follows (they think to an unseen vehicle, which was out of range) ... all caught on unnoticed CCTV. And all happening in mere seconds.
But we don't know if WT's disappearance was planned or not? There is no evidence we know of yet in that regard that i'm aware of.
There is also no CCTV footage of WT going willingly with anyone. IMO.

What is the difference Karinna?
Both children were in their driveways and some cretin abducted them and they are missing.
I’m looking at all possibilities.
It is natural for us to think most women are nurturers and a child might be safer in their hands.
I will compare the abduction of children as we learn how and why these atrocities occur.

Last edited:
Not too sure about that? How fast exactly was the vehicle driving erratically? There is a reason very young children need to be restrained in a vehicle with a car seat and seat belt.

Didn’t Chapman see a child standing up against the glass, huh?
Everything I said was from Chapman.

I don’t know how fast the vehicle was travelling, do you? Chapman said it was fanging.
Yes seatbelts are a good idea. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member