Amonet

Reaction score
From Lancashire Police:

Concern for missing Preston woman
Saturday, October 12, 2019

brenda-wignall-mdh.jpg
brenda-wignall-mdh.jpg
Have you seen Brenda Wignall?

We’re growing concerned for the welfare of the 58 year old who is missing from home in Preston.

Brenda was last seen in the Marl Hill Crescent area at around 2am on Friday 11th October.

She is described as being 5ft 4in tall, of slim build with blonde hair that is styled in a bob.

Brenda was last seen wearing a blue Parker jacket with white fur, black leggings/jeggings, checkered shoes and glasses.
She has links to the Moor Nook, Walton-le-Dale and Longridge areas.

If you have seen Brenda or have any information about where she may be please call us immediately on 01772 209702 or 101 and quote log number 652 of the 11th.

Brenda, if you see this appeal, please let someone know you are okay.

Lancashire Constabulary - Concern for missing Preston woman

It’s rained a lot here last few days it’s so sad.
So little information at this stage though. Praying for good news for this family

This is in my city - driving to work today I saw so many police cars. Close by the city centre where I park for work the dog handling unit driving around close to Avenham Park but I was comforted there was a lot going on. Signs up all over town too - I’m at a loss though - what I’ve seen she’s a normal loving family lady with so much support. I just don’t know

So Brenda has been missing for a week now. From what we do know she disappeared in nighttime hours, with no keys, purse or phone?

I can only really think of a couple of scenarios that fit and sadly non of them feel positive right now. Hope i am wrong and Brenda is found safe very soon, must be agony for her children/grandchildren.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back