Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the interview with Kamille big brother, heart wrenching. I feel so bad for this little man. I fear is life as been changed forever Know matter the outcome of this situation. If Kamille comes home, I fear he will become a helicopter brother, watching her every move , to make sure she stays safe. If she doesn't come home there will be guilt there, too. A missing childs siblings suffer so much. All I can think about is the Stayner brothers. Honestly I wish I had not watched it.

I just watched the interview with Kamille big brother, heart wrenching. I feel so bad for this little man. I fear is life as been changed forever Know matter the outcome of this situation. If Kamille comes home, I fear he will become a helicopter brother, watching her every move , to make sure she stays safe. If she doesn't come home there will be guilt there, too. A missing childs siblings suffer so much. All I can think about is the Stayner brothers. Honestly I wish I had not watched it.
So do a missing adult’s siblings. So much suffering. I wish I would have had the chance to become a helicopter sister to my little brother. Ugh! This is tough.

OCT 18, 2019
Alabama community gathers to pray for abducted child’s safe return
Birmingham Police have been working tirelessly to bring KM “Cupcake” home.

While people across Alabama wait for good news , some say they’ve decided waiting isn’t enough.

“So you can only imagine what a person is going through with something like this. Our prayer is that whoever has cupcake, that they will return her safe and sound, unharmed. This is what we pray for tonight,” said BD, one of many who attended a prayer vigil last night for the abducted three-year-old.

This kidnapping has created a movement of hope, with church members meeting to pray for cupcake and her abductor.

[...]

Until someone comes forward, the community will be waiting, with heads bowed.

[...]

Bumping - we need to use initials for her -
Does that apply to an active missing child who we r trying to find? The title of the thread has her name in large print. Seems if anyone involved in her abduction happens to be reading here we would want them to know who we are talking about and pleading to. Moo

He did say that,but she went back to her cousins apartment with the woman who threw the party and she didnt know her either.
It was late, she was probably tired and it was dark,if he just got out and picked her up she maybe didnt get a chance to make a fuss?
So the woman throwing the party knows the cousin? Where was mom? Sitting inside with her cousin?

Fo
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney vanished about 8:30 p.m. Saturday from Tom Brown Village public housing community in Avondale. She was outside with friends when she disappeared.

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue. Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

This is my first time making a thread, please let me know if I missed anything!

Media, Maps, timeline - *No Discussion*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Follow the money. Transactions from immediate and surrounding friends. Perhaps irregular ammounts could leave a hint?

So do a missing adult’s siblings. So much suffering. I wish I would have had the chance to become a helicopter sister to my little brother. Ugh! This is tough.
I am so sorry. I wish you could have had that change. Your being on this board and trying to save others is a great why to honor him.

Does that apply to an active missing child who we r trying to find? The title of the thread has her name in large print. Seems if anyone involved in her abduction happens to be reading here we would want them to know who we are talking about and pleading to. Moo
Yes it applies to her - the thread title will remain with her full name until it too changes to initials which happens under a specific circumstance that I would rather not think about. JMO

So the woman throwing the party knows the cousin? Where was mom? Sitting inside with her cousin?

I dont know if she knows the cousin,or if CC just showed her where she had come from and where she needed to go back to.
Speculation on my part,but I dont think the mother was there at the time.

[FONT=Georgia,"Times New Roman",Times,serif][[/FONT]QUOTE="Kiranerys, post: 15501174, member: 239241"]I dont know if she knows the cousin,or if CC just showed her where she had come from and where she needed to go back to.​
Speculation on my part,but I dont think the mother was there at the time.
Who is CC and is there a link for this information about the woman who threw the party and the cousin?[/QUOTE]

Cc is cupcake,and no,that's why I said its speculation on my part.

Nothing was said about him being on an ankle monitor. They should have done that, but I don't think they did, or we would have heard something by now.

The court wouldn’t have mentioned it, because it’s not through them. It’s a private agreement between the bondsman and the person out on bond. It’s very common with high dollar bail amounts.

Just speculation in this instance.

Who is CC and is there a link for this information about the woman who threw the party and the cousin?
Initials for Cupcake - CC - I haven't found much information regarding the party in MSM or even who was there - other than she and her brother and she went missing from this party. I'm trying to figure out when 911 was called that evening too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa