Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry I hate to beleaguer the point but I don’t want us to believe incorrect information. IMHO the only and correct of the time is the press conference unless and until the LE correct it. I don’t think we can consider daily mail as accurate.

I have no idea what you mean. But I'm chuckling. I need a nap obviously. I completely understand where you're coming from. They said it's 37 minutes off. Everything I've seen indicates it's "behind" by 37 minutes.

I wonder if they'll search tonight- it's going to rain tomorrow, and if the dogs hit a scent today, they might want to get out there now to try to gather evidence in bags, etc.

Any of you locals hear of them out now? I would expect that someone would have a video out on FB by now, if they were driving by. Surprised not to see one yet.

Ok so after seeing the video of the men and then the kids walking away with the “suspect”, I don’t understand this eye witness account. Did the man re-enter the scene further away where these witnesses saw this happen?

Video shows little girl playing, being approached by man just before abduction

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was last seen Saturday around 8:30 p.m. at a birthday party in the Tom Brown Village public housing community near the Avondale area.

Witnesses told police a woman in a dark SUV drove up, put the child in the vehicle and left. The SUV may be a Toyota 4Runner with a brown bumper and tinted windows.

I have no idea what you mean. But I'm chuckling. I need a nap obviously. I completely understand where you're coming from. They said it's 37 minutes off. Everything I've seen indicates it's "behind" by 37 minutes.
That's the way I interpreted it, too. It was 37 minutes behind real time.

God bless the Chief. He's got to be exhausted. He was having a hard time putting two words together in that PC. He even stumbled over Cupcake's last name.

I'll be keeping LE in my prayers as well as Cupcake and her family.

Trying to catch up on all this....was trying to find something and used BPD for B'ham Police Department.....got weirds results. Google thought I was looking for Borderline Personality Disorder connected to Cupcake. I was very disoriented for a moment.

Starting to believe there is a poi in the housing community with mental disorder
The off individual that was overlooked at the beginning but knows the little one a bit from the cousin babysitting. The child car abduction scenario has thrown the whole investigation off. Media attention and scrutiny of the lack of parental oversight sends bad vibes.

Nobody thought he did it, but LE have been pleading for him or those around him to come clean.

I’m guessing not the original poi but guy in the video that le have already questioned. And have phone records/gps history.

This is a recovery mission, nearby not a complete stranger- hope I’m wrong
Moo

Well, the children in the video were not playing in it, they were playing by the street.

I think they were playing in the general area of the red circle I have put on the 1st pic here.

zx6.JPG

Judging by the view down the driveway of what we believe is the house with the CCTV, plus the children's vicinity to the sidewalk in the video that has been released. Which is why I also think they would have been able to see into the parking lot from their location.

zx7.JPG

Ok so after seeing the video of the men and then the kids walking away with the “suspect”, I don’t understand this eye witness account. Did the man re-enter the scene further away where these witnesses saw this happen?

Video shows little girl playing, being approached by man just before abduction

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was last seen Saturday around 8:30 p.m. at a birthday party in the Tom Brown Village public housing community near the Avondale area.

Witnesses told police a woman in a dark SUV drove up, put the child in the vehicle and left. The SUV may be a Toyota 4Runner with a brown bumper and tinted windows.

Attachments

• 654868A7-2A21-4D82-B467-9529BE7D99C1.jpeg
    654868A7-2A21-4D82-B467-9529BE7D99C1.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 63
Sorry if someone has already said this, but to me it looks like at least one of the little girls has a grocery bag in which to deposit whatever it is they are picking up off the ground.

I think they were playing in the general area of the red circle I have put on the 1st pic here.

View attachment 209820

Judging by the view down the driveway of what we believe is the house with the CCTV, plus the children's vicinity to the sidewalk in the video that has been released.

View attachment 209821
Yes and right behind truck at the house u can see top of playground

The front yard of the complex where she was supposedly placed in the vehicle is directly to the left of where they could have reasonably exited the path and entered the vehicle. If three adults were involved, one or both of the men could have been dropped off nearby and the driver return to the pickup location to the right of the front yard of the complex.

View attachment 209820

Judging by the view down the driveway of what we believe is the house with the CCTV, plus the children's vicinity to the sidewalk in the video that has been released. Which is why I also think they would have been able to see into the parking lot from their location.

View attachment 209821
There is a big tree visible in the video, so I don't think they are in the area of red circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77