Recovered/Located TN - Phillip Linville, 36, Camden, 13 Sept 2019 *endangered*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
36-year-old Phillip Linville was last seen by an acquaintance on September 13. He apparently told that friend he was on his way to Nashville for a job interview.

Family told police that Linville had recently portrayed paranoia and schizophrenic behavior, but has never been violent.

Officials believe he could be in Nashville or on his way to West Virginia where some of his family lives.

Linville is described as a white male, about 5 feet 11 inches, 185 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair.

TBI joins search for missing West Tennessee man

bc65a37f-ce4f-44c0-9466-8f17bd928c8b-Lanville.jpg

Phillip Linville, 36, told an acquaintance that he was traveling to Nashville for a job interview on Sept. 13, but family has not heard from him since then, according to a Camden Police news release.

Authorities believe he may be traveling to Nashville or West Virginia, where he has relatives. His family told police it is unusual for him to go this long without contact.

Linville isn't known to be aggressive, according to family, but has recently shown paranoia and potentially schizophrenic behavior.

Camden Police, TBI seek public aid in search for missing man

Sort of good news in this Camden Police Depart post on FB about a sighting of Phillip:

Camden Police Department on FB

"Camden, Tennessee Police Department
13 hrs ·
Update-There has been a possible sighting of this subject yesterday at the Camden City Park between 2pm-5pm.Investigators and TBI believe this subject is possibly in an altered mental status change at this time!Anyone commercial or residential with surveillance footage in this area between those times please contact the Camden Police Dept at 7315844622. Areas include Armory Dr, Mt Carmel rd to Hwy 641, and Hwy 70 W. Thanks in advance"

ETA: The original Camden Police Department post about Phillip being missing:

Camden Police Department on FB

The CPD used the same photo that was in Post #1.

Isn't 36 a little old to be suddenly displaying mental illness? I thought most schizophrenia showed up in mid 20s.

Isn't 36 a little old to be suddenly displaying mental illness? I thought most schizophrenia showed up in mid 20s.
I could be totally wrong on this but I think LE stated he appeared to have an altered mental status and family stated recently he’d displayed paranoia & potential schizophrenia behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back