Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALEA would have had a rush on it.
Lots of exclusionary dna tests unless they had blood evidence. Randomly swabbing a vehicle could be dozens of samples and hundreds of hairs.
It’s a lot different when they have evidence from a victim (fingernail scrapes, semen etc.)to match POI

LE could collect DNA at arrest for both POI. She is held on felony charges and his are sexual related.

U.S. Supreme Court allows DNA testing after arrest, Alabama already has law on books

Alabama law already gives police the power to collect DNA samples from those arrested on felony charges, an approach endorsed by the U.S. Supreme Court in a narrow decision today.

Alabama law, under section 36-18-25-c-1 authorizes the taking of a DNA sample from any person arrested after Oct. 1, 2010 for a felony offense and some sex crimes.

Heartbreaking, a hurt like no other.

I'm so glad she is at the service and surrounded by love and comfort.

Jmho
Me too. Thanks for keeping the porch light on for me LOL. So very kind. I got all my errands done to today have some time here. I had to skip some pages. You busy bees. So I assume there is no real news from dogs/grid search. TIA

@margarita25 I don't have time to run through all your polls, but I'm starting to think it's possible there is one person involved here. We have all visualized this going down in a certain way and I think yesterday's video was a bit of a surprise to more than just me. I'm on the fence, but leaning to the side of "1".

If your answer is “1”, then this would have to mean that that POI #1 and POI #2 are unrelated entities, assuming #2 is the perp.

LE could collect DNA at arrest for both POI. She is held on felony charges and his are sexual related.

U.S. Supreme Court allows DNA testing after arrest, Alabama already has law on books

Alabama law already gives police the power to collect DNA samples from those arrested on felony charges, an approach endorsed by the U.S. Supreme Court in a narrow decision today.

Alabama law, under section 36-18-25-c-1 authorizes the taking of a DNA sample from any person arrested after Oct. 1, 2010 for a felony offense and some sex crimes.
Yes, but they are looking for Cupcakes DNA to determine whether or not there is solid evidence that she was in the vehicle. They likely have a large amount of samples that need to be tested.

Imo

Alabama is a Death Penalty State

Somebody's gonna talk MOO.

Capital punishment in Alabama - Wikipedia

Alabama has the highest per capita death penalty rate in the country. In some years, its courts impose more death sentences than Texas, a state that has a population five times as large.[1]

The following kinds of murder are punishable by death in Alabama:[6]

1. Murder by the defendant during a kidnapping in the first degree or an attempt thereof committed by the defendant.

Yes, it says “Tom Brown Village Day Car Cent”
Thank You. I was trying to determine what that building was last night. I thought the green house was the day care. I am still not convinced KM was taken, but if she was (per video from BPD) then I think the car was parked behind the daycare closest parking lot to the tree in the video. Most day cares have video cameras.

Me too. Thanks for keeping the porch light on for me LOL. So very kind. I got all my errands done to today have some time here. I had to skip some pages. You busy bees. So I assume there is no real news from dogs/grid search. TIA

Nothing new being released. Lots of great photos of complex up thread.

Media focused on vigil at the church. No media at search area or at least not revealing. SM is very quite.

All MOO

Thank You. I was trying to determine what that building was last night. I thought the green house was the day care. I am still not convinced KM was taken, but if she was (per video from BPD) then I think the car was parked behind the daycare closest parking lot to the tree in the video. Most day cares have video cameras.
Yes, I would think every Daycare has video cameras, both inside and outside. Maybe the Daycare only has cameras facing the entrance to the building.

Imo

I’m adding some google satellite photos of the area. Focusing on places the POI and children were shown.

Attachments

• 83FD1BE7-11C6-4DF4-8E2A-9C6724558AC3.jpeg
    83FD1BE7-11C6-4DF4-8E2A-9C6724558AC3.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 083EAF80-52DA-4A45-833E-677D40B77919.jpeg
    083EAF80-52DA-4A45-833E-677D40B77919.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 188
  • AE777393-B67F-411C-8BBD-3042F5ED2D86.jpeg
    AE777393-B67F-411C-8BBD-3042F5ED2D86.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 5F89F5F9-4EC5-4BA6-9EF9-8DEEE34EFB70.jpeg
    5F89F5F9-4EC5-4BA6-9EF9-8DEEE34EFB70.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 8C599BDB-37E3-4B73-8D1A-54A6AD6FB346.jpeg
    8C599BDB-37E3-4B73-8D1A-54A6AD6FB346.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 3182FFC1-ADB6-4E83-AD19-D075340316FF.jpeg
    3182FFC1-ADB6-4E83-AD19-D075340316FF.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 135
MOO
  • LE made two arrest on unrelated charges.
  • LE seize a vehicle, obtained search warrants & DNA for POI.
  • LE working on DNA.
  • LE has a suspect.
  • LE searched two large apartment complexes.
  • LE has video.
  • LE wants to locate and speak with a POI.
  • LE searching undisclosed locations with dogs.
MOO....LE/FBI appears to be moving in the right direction.

Thank you @rainynights and @PommyMommy for the google map views over in the media and map thread.

I did some looking, and it looks like there is a gate across the cul-de-sac entrance where Cupcake was stolen. Here is the picture from google earth:
View attachment 209914

Does any of our locals know if this gate is locked up 24/7? Looks like there are parking spots behind the green house and daycare area, so I'm wondering if maybe at one time that little dead end street allowed auto traffic?

Good eye, mate.

It’s a maintenance access or fire lane.
Stays locked as it’s a prime drug dealer alley.

Hmmmm.

So, it looks to me like the girls were inside the fenced area when they followed the man. Not sure why this makes a difference to me. I guess just that we can assume the two adult sized people we see on the video walked to that cul-de-sac as opposed to driving. Not saying they couldn't have driven and parked on the front side of the houses and hopped the fence or walked between two homes on one of those paths you can see on google earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts