Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chief said third individual.
He was referring to Cupcake and the other toddler as individuals 1 and 2.
The unknown witness as 3.
The known suspect as 4.

For the order they appear in the video.
They want to identify the third individual who appears in that specific video.

He wasn’t referring to the number of suspects just the human beings in that video.

All of the Birmingham locals are vital to WS and we are fortunate to have your help. Now a theoretical question ‘If indeed Cupcake has been moved around(speculation only) if at some later date during a deserted hour would the Avondale area still rate a low probability as to being searched? Not to beat a dead horse.

I believe with all my heart these searcher’s have something to go on. No way do I think these targeted grid searches are just a ‘Hail Mary’ shot in the dark.
MOO

I have seen it both ways on Saturday; busy and not so busy. It is more likely it was busy, though, with it being football season. All that said, I expect there are hundreds of cameras in that area as well, so it should be easy to locate a suspicious vehicle.

So...is PS the one police have identified in the video?
Strong possibility, but they haven't said. MOO
I could speculate that man1 asked the kids to pick up the papers to "earn" candy. Probably because he didn't have enough candy to lure them out like he wanted. I think he deliberately wants the kids to walk out that way (but not follow him) so he isn't seen as the person interacting with them, but rather a passerby.

I'd love to know where toddler2 was found after Cupcake's abduction. Roaming? Came back alone and adults said where's Cupcake? Did the two toddlers know each other? Were they randomly chosen from the "birthday party?" One male and one female? Thoughts?
The child Cupcake was playing with was her cousin. See video in the link below. MOO

Birmingham police release video from night Kamille McKinney was kidnapped

I feel like there's a sidewalk that goes off to the right. The kids appear to pick up some smaller things we can't see, but right when they are near the area they stop at, toddler2 picks up a rather large piece of what appears to be paper. I also think I see a piece of it kinda off the edge of the sidewalk to the right, through the fence, where man1 enters. I think they know man1 did the luring. This reinforces how LE has been positive in the "more than two" people involved from the very first presser. Moo

This is so terribly sad :( I can not believe it’s been over a week ;( Where are you, baby girl???? I pray that whatever is happening to you, the Angel covers you with his wings & shields you from any fear or pain. My heart goes out to your loved ones...I’m sick over your disappearance & I can not imagine how angry & heart broken your family members are ;( Praying daily for LE to find you & bring you home
MOO
No news/updates about the search effort today?? Any ideas as to where LE is searching? Is it POSSIBLE PS is co-operating behind the scenes (IF he is involved)?
IMO MOO

What if it is coins, not paper? How do we know it is pieces of paper?

Perhaps there was a pinata at the party? The children may have been searching the ground for missed candy/prizes? Or picking up the confetti and little pieces of the papier-mâché decorations?

I first thought the children were holding the little treat-bags associated with birthday parties, and placing the items inside. It's just so hard to tell from the video..... I do know from personal experience that children (especially little girls), love sparkly paper and confetti.

I'm not sure what was on the ground and drew the children to this area, but I think it may be important? I can't help but wonder if someone placed it there intentionally?

Please let today be the day that Cupcake is found!!!!

The chief said third individual.
He was referring to Cupcake and the other toddler as individuals 1 and 2.
The unknown witness as 3.
The known suspect as 4.

For the order they appear in the video.
They want to identify the third individual who appears in that specific video.

He wasn’t referring to the number of suspects just the human beings in that video.

thank you for posting that! I agree and was headed to quote video to say that same thing!

I feel like there's a sidewalk that goes off to the right. The kids appear to pick up some smaller things we can't see, but right when they are near the area they stop at, toddler2 picks up a rather large piece of what appears to be paper. I also think I see a piece of it kinda off the edge of the sidewalk to the right, through the fence, where man1 enters. I think they know man1 did the luring. This reinforces how LE has been positive in the "more than two" people involved from the very first presser. Moo

honestly, I don’t get kids even wanting to pick up paper. Acorns, yes, mine did it all the time. I can’t actually reference sm but i think that is where the idea of it being paper or flyers came from. I will say this. If you look at the car when it was picked up and shown, there is something on the dash, papers maybe? I say all that to say, I just can’t fathom kids picking up paper, nor do I think it looks like paper.

Here is a link to thread with vehicle pic. AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney,3, Media, Maps, timeline -No Discussion

Here’s a tweet with vehicle.

CBS 42 on Twitter

What’s interesting is that this appears to be a daylight picture. Do you guys agree? That would mean they captured it on video with identifiable tag and and then captured this image during daylight too? What do you think?

Attachments

• 6A5AB6CF-24C7-4417-9640-0D0D5CF6720B.png
    6A5AB6CF-24C7-4417-9640-0D0D5CF6720B.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Also... some questions about the surveillance video. The video appears to be looking into TB Village from some structure with an attached carport. From the looks of it, I can't see that TBV has any porches or attached carports, just buildings and parking spaces. The video is through a few fences, leading me to think it is from one of the homes/businesses outside TBV. Moo Has anyone already located this location on google Earth?

Also... some questions about the surveillance video. The video appears to be looking into TB Village from some structure with an attached carport. From the looks of it, I can't see that TBV has any porches or attached carports, just buildings and parking spaces. The video is through a few fences, leading me to think it is from one of the homes/businesses outside TBV. Moo Has anyone already located this location on google Earth?
Pink where party was, blue where kids were seen on video, yellow where they were placed in car. House upper left is camera.

Attachments

• 74643670_10218896809923130_1628853784228659200_n.jpg
    74643670_10218896809923130_1628853784228659200_n.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 106
Maybe to earn candy? Maybe he wanted to lure them with candy but didn't have enough to put it close together to lure the toddlers out? Instead said "If you help me pick up these papers, I will give you candy." Many toddlers don't even have to be motivated to help. When I make cleaning up a game, my youngest happily joins in. Moo

Yes, we’ve discovered location. You might search green house as your key words.

I believe the party was on the opposite side of the building from where the kids are seen.

Yes, I agree with you. I just wasn't certain if maybe games were played closer to the playground because other events taking place may have utilized some of the green space?

Just brainstorming as to what may have kept the children's attention focused on this area. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, we’ve never found a msm link for that. The bounce house.

chief says “there were other events going on nearby”
Yes, I agree with you. I just wasn't certain if maybe games were played closer to the playground because the bounce house (reported to have been at the party) took up some of the green space?

Just brainstorming as to what may have kept the children's attention focused on this area. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa