OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you are thinking of the Ford Excursion, sold by the Ws to someone in Ky, which was later searched and evidence retrieved while under it's new ownership. .. blood evidence, carpet samples, etc.

Edit: No, don't have a link, but I did search a bit.

Edit: From the Media and Timeline thread: "May 18, 2017
BCI searches a Ford Excursion, retrieves items for testing and submitted as evidence"

Edit: AW's ad, Excursion for sale: https://i.imgur.com/OGZiczt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Thanks, Col! I should have double checked, I knew it was a Ford. So we don't know much about the F150.

Thanks, Col! I should have double checked, I knew it was a Ford. So we don't know much about the F150.
I think these were the trucks the Wagners drove to AK. I am not a car buff and can't easily identify whether they are Fords or not. Can anyone else tell whether either one is a F-150?

I would think the GPS in the Wagner vehicles would be pretty valuable evidence. Documents their travels and any side trips trips taken.

Photo is from: Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online
424FE8B900000578-4683690-image-a-4_1500034250325.jpg

Very true, but I can imagine the defense harping on this and maybe trying to use this to bring in reasonable doubt. Even though it should have no bearing upon the case itself, the same with Reeder, I can see the defense trying to somehow introduce it to bring about reasonable doubt

Yikes, if that's their strategy, the defense must be pretty desperate. Are they implying CR1 was involved in the murders himself? This is pretty thin soup. Stone soup, actually.

Rumor mongering by the defense about evidence only works until the trials start and details of the evidence are revealed. It falls apart after that. It's disgusting, but not surprising the defense might try to plant the idea that some of the victims were actually the ones who planned the murders. It's not an original idea, it's been tried before.

I think these were the trucks the Wagners drove to AK. I am not a car buff and can't easily identify whether they are Fords or not. Can anyone else tell whether either one is a F-150?

I would think the GPS in the Wagner vehicles would be pretty valuable evidence. Documents their travels and any side trips trips taken.

Photo is from: Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online

I'm not an expert, either, but it looks like the F150's have rectangular tail lights

2016 ford f150 rear - Google Search

As we've discussed before, for people who didn't have regular jobs, they sure had a lot of toys.

Fairly certain those are both Chevy, around 2005-2007. My first time seeing that pic or those two trucks anywhere.

The yellow truck at LM's that Betty posted earlier looked to be a Ford Ranger, first time seeing that truck also.

Fairly certain those are both Chevy, around 2005-2007. My first time seeing that pic or those two trucks anywhere.

The yellow truck at LM's that Betty posted earlier looked to be a Ford Ranger, first time seeing that truck also.
Thanks, I knew someone would be able to ID them.

I think you can also see them also in images/video reports (May 2017) when LE searched the property on 41. Owned by Unlimited Motors?

JMO

Last edited:
I believe you are thinking of the Ford Excursion, sold by the Ws to someone in Ky, which was later searched and evidence retrieved while under it's new ownership. .. blood evidence, carpet samples, etc.

Edit: No, don't have a link, but I did search a bit.

Edit: From the Media and Timeline thread: "May 18, 2017
BCI searches a Ford Excursion, retrieves items for testing and submitted as evidence"

Edit: AW's ad, Excursion for sale: https://i.imgur.com/OGZiczt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Um, wow, that's a lot of mileage, in 16 years, 343,000 miles, for a person who doesn't have a job; just saying.
I've got a 2004 Chevy truck I've driven to work every day for 15 years - only has 84,000 miles.
Plus, an Excursion's not cheap on gas - less than 20mpg - maybe $300 a month in fuel for that many miles in that time frame? AW must have been quite the gallivanter - not begrudging her lifestyle ... just wondering. Maybe FWF has their own vehicle gas tank on the property available to the W4. JMO/MOO.
Also, her asking price was about three times the value on a quick internet search. Wonder who bought it.
Color me puzzled, and all JMO.

He gave them above - a copy of the page from AW's discovery and a link to an article and interview w/ Len Manley on the 1 yr anniversary after the murders.

In the latter, I'm seeing a red truck, a silver truck and a bright yellow truck.

For anyone with a theory, describe which vehicles you're referring to and I'll make a screen shot of the photo.

Betty, I don't see a bright yellow truck. I see the silver car, and a red/white car. I forget now, but one of those was GR's, I thought.

The one on the right m i g h t be
The tail lights look like it ; wheel wells look like a King Ranch standard bed, a little higher-end F150 (market is horsey people). JMO/MOO/ICBW

Um, wow, that's a lot of mileage, in 16 years, 343,000 miles, for a person who doesn't have a job; just saying.
I've got a 2004 Chevy truck I've driven to work every day for 15 years - only has 84,000 miles.
Plus, an Excursion's not cheap on gas - less than 20mpg - maybe $300 a month in fuel for that many miles in that time frame? AW must have been quite the gallivanter - not begrudging her lifestyle ... just wondering. Maybe FWF has their own vehicle gas tank on the property available to the W4. JMO/MOO.
Also, her asking price was about three times the value on a quick internet search. Wonder who bought it.
Color me puzzled, and all JMO.

It's a diesel too, and 16 years probably puts it back in the $3+ per gallon days.

Was the old red truck JM was driving when LE put a GPS on it an F150. Those vehicles on AW's list could include the GPS data that LE pulled from that attempt at a sting. It would also include whichever truck JW was driving at the time, too, as LE put the trackers on both their trucks. Odd how Manley was arrested, but JW got to leave for AK after that.

Once the Wagners were long gone, then LE sent out the request for any info about vehicles or equipment that people had recently purchased from the Wagners. Barn door shut, horse out. :rolleyes:

That all this evidence shows up on AW's discovery list, JMO, indicates she really was the mastermind of all this. No one was making a move without her instructions. Same thing when I looked at the indictment against RN. Those guardianship documents had JW and GW4's signatures forged on them. They were all found in the box of "important papers" at AW's, remember?

Last edited:
Was the old red truck JM was driving when LE put a GPS on it an F150. Those vehicles on AW's list could include the GPS data that LE pulled from that attempt at a sting. It would also include whichever truck JW was driving at the time, too, as LE put the trackers on both their trucks. Odd how Manley was arrested, but JW got to leave for AK after that.

Once the Wagners were long gone, then LE sent out the request for any info about vehicles or equipment that people had recently purchased from the Wagners. Barn door shut, horse out. :rolleyes:

That all this evidence shows up on AW's discovery list, JMO, indicates she really was the mastermind of all this. No one was making a move without her instructions. Same thing when I looked at the indictment against RN. Those guardianship documents had JW and GW4's signatures forged on them. They were all found in the box of "important papers" at AW's, remember?

No, the old red truck that had the gps put on it was a 1997 Chevy K2500 as stated per the warrant.

Perhaps the "Garmin GPS 150" listed in the evidence list is the actual model of the GPS unit, and is not referring to an F-150 truck.

garmin gps 150 - Google Search

Right, this is not referring to an actual truck, it's the GPS system they used. It's listed specifically under Cyber Reports. The F 150 Samsung SM is a cell phone.

How to Update the GPS Navigation on a Ford F-150 Truck

Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R Support & Manual | Samsung Business

Amazon Records
"........."
Boot Tread Research
"........."
Community Carriage & Leather
"........."
Cyber Reports
"........."

F_150_ Garmin GPS _ Riley (I think Riley is the agent's name)

F_150_ Samsung SM_ T210R_ Riley (I think Riley is the agent's name)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member