Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far my assessment and direction of the case has been on what LE has said and what LE has not said.

I wonder if this will turn out like the Closs case where some of LE’s initial statements were not correct. In Jayme’s case, some things turned out to be different, for example “LE never saw a vehicle pass them”. (Paraphrasing, for those who followed the Closs case, Ykwim.)

Will there be a PC today? Big question for the moment is still “Is PS POI #2?” And if QJ is involved. Still sounds like it to me but we will see, moo. Is LE right about “others being involved”?

If PS is not POI #2 I can't imagine why police have not come out and said so. They wouldn't have to say who their suspect is, but they could say it is not PS. imo
Though they probably don't care what any of us think about a child *advertiser censored* carrying pervert.

But it sounds like they are having no luck in getting that first man to come forward.

Stoney Sharp on Twitter
Police Mobile Command Center remains open outside Tom Brown Village where Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was kidnapped 9 days ago. The latest information LIVE on Good Morning Alabama @abc3340
EHZf25MX0AY2lge.jpg

7:20 AM - 21 Oct 2019

Stoney Sharp on Twitter
Police Mobile Command Center remains open outside Tom Brown Village where Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was kidnapped 9 days ago. The latest information LIVE on Good Morning Alabama @abc3340
EHZf25MX0AY2lge.jpg

7:20 AM - 21 Oct 2019

I hope that the police are not hoping that a person is going to come forward and visit their mobile command unit to provide info, with all of those media cameras waiting there.

If PS is not POI #2 I can't imagine why police have not come out and said so. They wouldn't have to say who their suspect is, but they could say it is not PS. imo
Though they probably don't care what any of us think about a child *advertiser censored* carrying pervert.

But it sounds like they are having no luck in getting that first man to come forward.
Could be a strategic plan to make the real guilty parties think LE has the kidnappers. After all that’s what many here believe.
Could also mean that They have helpful info and they r assisting in the investigation. Moo

IMO, they want to avoid the power of suggestion and want an organic witness account.

What if the first person isn't a man? I mean, I certainly can't definitively make that determination based on the video.

What if no one has come forward because she's still sitting in jail?

Jumping off this, one would think QJ might/should talk, maybe turn state’s witness, get a deal or whatever but the fact she is completely denying any of this says:

A) She is really not involved.

Or

B) Whatever they’ve done with Cupcake is really bad.

Meaning, if they passed her off to some loving family she would say so. Or if she was alive being held somewhere help LE locate her. If she’s involved, whatever the crime is it sounds like it could justify major jail time even with a possible deal, moo.

Jumping off this, one might think QJ should talk, maybe turn state’s witness, get a deal or whatever but the fact she is completely denying this says:

A) She is really not involved

Or

Moo, hope that makes sense. Meaning, if they passed her off to some loving family she would say so. Or if she was alive help LE locate her. If she’s involved, whatever the crime is sounds like it could justify major jail time even with a possible deal.

Or

C) She is scared to death of what will happen to her if she squeals

IMO, if they were together, the first person could have gone ahead to start the car. The parking lots weren't as close as I had assumed. It's pretty risky to walk down the sidewalk with two little ones following, not knowing who might be at the end of the sidewalk. It would makes sense that someone would be walking ahead to make sure it was clear.
I'm kinda thinking .....initially the first person passing may not have been involved. He doesn't pay much attention to the girls and, opposed to what I first thought, may not have been throwing candy....as the girls appeared to be picking stuff up before 1st person....
Yep...IMO, i'm thinking the 1st person was the look out.
Wonder what is in the cctv before the girls appeared to pick stuff up?

Or

C) She is scared to death of what will happen to her if she squeals

Good point. That’s worrisome as well obviously, potentially indicating some really bad folks that could get to her. Because if PS is the only other one involved and goes to jail, she shouldn’t have anyone to worry about. So perhaps this does indicate that more people could be involved other than those two, if they are involved, which I think they likely are moo strictly based on their profiles of being involved with CP and kidnapping.

Last edited:
Thanks PommyMommy for the link
LIVE on Good Morning Alabama @abc3340
EHZf25MX0AY2lge.jpg
I have quoted PommyMommy post from above.
In the article at the link it quotes Chief Patrick Smith,
“In my heart I believe she is in and around the area and we're hoping to bring her home safely,"

Last edited:
Rsbm
In the article at the link it quotes Chief Patrick Smith, “In my heart I believe she is in and around the area and we're hoping to bring her home safely,"

I remember him saying that and at the time I thought to myself if really what he is saying is that “In my heart I WANT TO believe she is in and around the area and we're hoping to bring her home safely." Moo

Jumping off this, one would think QJ might/should talk, maybe turn state’s witness, get a deal or whatever but the fact she is completely denying any of this says:

A) She is really not involved.

Or

Meaning, if they passed her off to some loving family she would say so. Or if she was alive being held somewhere help LE locate her. If she’s involved, whatever the crime is it sounds like it could justify major jail time even with a possible deal, moo.
I have wondered what she thinks about him making bail while she sits in jail. IMO, she would be better off making a deal because the law in Alabama is stiff. And the first person to make a deal gets the best deal. Or, in some cases, the only deal.

So, like you, I wonder why she hasn't talked.

I’m just going to add this picture that someone color corrected of the video. I didn’t do it myself (because I don’t have the tools to do it) but when I was watching the video these are the clothes that I personally saw as well before the fences and stuff got in the way and discolored the guys clothes. It’s a lot clearer than anything I have. I’m posting it because it has nothing to do with SM or rumors and it’s an enhanced screenshot of the person that LE was asking to identify (1st guy) and it’s a screenshot of the video LE released.

Attachments

• B96CF08C-55AA-4AAF-A38B-DF21AF0D5968.jpeg
    B96CF08C-55AA-4AAF-A38B-DF21AF0D5968.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 223
He didn't say anything about where she lived, but he did say she's only been here a couple months (he didn't say where "here" was and it wasn't clear who "she" was)

He also that the mom wasn't the type of girl to let this happen, and it wouldn't have happened on her own time, if the kids were at their own house this wouldn't have happened.

He also said the cousin didn't watch her own kids, and there was a lot going on over there, there are about fifty kids running around, etc.
I got the impression that it was the cousin who was watching the kids, since he said it wouldn't have happened on the mothers own time.

He also said the cousin wasn't doing anything to help, she was just concerned with the drama.

Imo

Does anyone know if this interview was before or after they arrested PS and DB in centrepoint? Thanks

Please share and help get this sweet little girl home safely. It has been 9 days since Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney was kidnapped from a home in the Birmingham area. Police did a grid search in East Birmingham Sunday, but did not find her.

Officials conclude grid search of Huffman area, finding no evidence of Kamille Mckinney

View attachment 210247

Judd Davis on Twitter

I can't believe it's been 9 days. I wish I could give mom & dad & grandparents lots of hugs.

I’m just going to add this picture that someone color corrected of the video. I didn’t do it myself (because I don’t have the tools to do it) but when I was watching the video these are the clothes that I personally saw as well before the fences and stuff got in the way and discolored the guys clothes. It’s a lot clearer than anything I have. I’m posting it because it has nothing to do with SM or rumors and it’s an enhanced screenshot of the person that LE was asking to identify (1st guy) and it’s a screenshot of the video LE released.
It's too bad the timestamp is in the way. I really can't make out a person at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member