Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, just as easily a stranger, the reason i was thinking someone familiar was because the child rc saw in the speeding vehicle wasnt crying, so may have been going willingly and not scared?
three year olds are so little and light, its horrible to imagine!
One scenario if it was William: they took him up the track and around, something like PS's route, with the promise of showing him something: horses perhaps. Then, time to take you home, little man. Back up Batar Creek Rd (it seems to be the quickest way out of the district whichever direction you're ultimately heading). William wasn't crying because he hadn't yet realized what was happening.

On the other hand, if Mr Chapman was remembering a dream or vision: of course William wasn't falling around, because he was Spider-Man. Spider-Man scales high buildings. He'd certainly adhere to the inside of a car window with two hands up to the glass.

i was wondering if extreme fear or trauma could trigger an asthma attack (in william) and came across this article, it doesnt say, but its really interesting showing how early childhood illnesses are triggered by certain things happening around them
Terrifying children into a life of asthma

there is a condition called stress induced asthma which may be life threatening if not treated, so i guess its possible it could have happened to william?
Stress Induced Asthma: Symptoms, Treatment, and More

Last edited:
Daniel Morcombe was 13 when he willingly climbed into his abductor’s vehicle.

8 years later Daniels remains were found in a creek bed and IIRC Cowan removed Daniel’s clothing and threw them from the car window into a roadside culvert/creek.

If a similar thing happened to William I’m hoping the acrylic suit he had on will survive the elements.
Everything about William was so much smaller.

daniel morcombe

i wish he would just give a little hint!:):cool:
According to news.com.au, Mr Jubelin told a Sydney crime writer’s festival on Sunday he has an idea of who might have taken William.
He added he’s not “100 per cent” sure though.

“I have my thoughts, not just gut instinct,” Mr Jubelin said.

“I have thoughts, ideas about what may have happened, but I want to stress that there is a process with the coroner and an ongoing inquest which I respect totally and support.”
https://au.news.yahoo.com/william-t...theory-on-who-took-kendall-boy-014402591.html

According to news.com.au, Mr Jubelin told a Sydney crime writer’s festival on Sunday he has an idea of who might have taken William.

“I have thoughts, ideas about what may have happened, but I want to stress that there is a process with the coroner and an ongoing inquest which I respect totally and support.”
https://au.news.yahoo.com/william-t...theory-on-who-took-kendall-boy-014402591.html

I wonder how free to speak Jubes will be once the inquest is over ... especially if there is an open finding and William's case gets shoved in a cold case box to gather dust.

I wonder how free to speak Jubes will be once the inquest is over ... especially if there is an open finding and William's case gets shoved in a cold case box to gather dust.

Let’s ask this, if Jubes has more than an inkling CAN he remain quiet and hogtied when watching the ‘o lazy ones’ placing William’s files in a cold dank corner to go totally cold.
I doubt he could sit on his hands. I’m seeing him put on his Colombo trench and drag someone in. Maybe a citizens arrest.
I’d like to see that!

Let’s ask this, if Jubes has more than an inkling CAN he remain quiet and hogtied when watching the ‘o lazy ones’ placing William’s files in a cold dank corner to go totally cold.
I doubt he could sit on his hands. I’m seeing him put on his Colombo trench and drag someone in. Maybe a citizens arrest.
I’d like to see that!

Maybe that is when he would get his PI license.

I’d like to see that!

They'll Get You, I can imagine Jubes being like Elliot Ness , not the movie The Untouchables, about him but the 1960's Television Series, The Untouchables, the Elliot Ness Files. :):D Sorry saw the Untouchable Series series, before Colombo in my late teenage years, made my Heart flutter skip and jump.........

They'll Get You, I can imagine Jubes being like Elliot Ness , not the movie The Untouchables, about him but the 1960's Television Series, The Untouchables, the Elliot Ness Files. :):D Sorry saw the Untouchable Series series, before Colombo in my late teenage years, made my Heart flutter skip and jump.........
I’m liking your thinking.

I just want to mention here, I have seen stats on another thread that may be relevant to this case (unfortunately).

We have all read - and heard from Craddock - how 3% of child abductions are stranger abductions.

Those stats change dramatically when fatal violence is added to the mix, that is abduction-murder.

In this first research project, published in 1997, researchers reviewed more than 600 child abduction murder cases across the United States, then interviewed the investigating detectives. This data provided law enforcement valuable insight into what investigative techniques tend to be most productive.
Now the Attorney General’s Office has released a follow-up study, including 175 additional solved cases. The additional cases generally reflect and support the findings in the original report with several significant and definite differences:

• In 44 percent of the cases studied, the victims and killers were strangers, in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.
  • Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.
  • Almost two-thirds of the killers in these cases have prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children.
  • The primary motive for the child abduction killer in the cases studied was sexual assault.

My reference is a post by WS member oceanblueeyes - who is very knowledgeable on the subject - in the Kamille McKinney thread.

I just want to mention here, I have seen stats on another thread that may be relevant to this case (unfortunately).

We have all read - and heard from Craddock - how 3% of child abductions are stranger abductions.

Those stats change dramatically when fatal violence is added to the mix, that is abduction-murder.

In this first research project, published in 1997, researchers reviewed more than 600 child abduction murder cases across the United States, then interviewed the investigating detectives. This data provided law enforcement valuable insight into what investigative techniques tend to be most productive.
Now the Attorney General’s Office has released a follow-up study, including 175 additional solved cases. The additional cases generally reflect and support the findings in the original report with several significant and definite differences:

• In 44 percent of the cases studied, the victims and killers were strangers, in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.
  • Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.
  • Almost two-thirds of the killers in these cases have prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children.
  • The primary motive for the child abduction killer in the cases studied was sexual assault.

My reference is a post by WS member oceanblueeyes - who is very knowledgeable on the subject - in the Kamille McKinney thread.

BBM. Hi - I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been following William's case for a couple of weeks. All those stats above are scary - and repeat offenders? It seems so unfair. Tougher penalties for crimes against children would be a welcome change it seems :(

“I have my thoughts, not just gut instinct,”' the retired detective told BAD: Sydney Crime Writers Festival on Sunday.
Jubelin said he had some evidence to support his theory but could not say without doubt what had happened to the little boy."

The above quote is from another article by the Daily Tele, which unfortunately I'm unable to link because its subscriber only. The title is I have an idea: Tyrrell cop has theory on disappearance."

It must be frustrating beyond words to have some evidence, but not enough to get answers for Williams family :(

Last edited:
BBM. Hi - I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been following William's case for a couple of weeks. All those stats above are scary - and repeat offenders? It seems so unfair. Tougher penalties for crimes against children would be a welcome change it seems :(

Hi peekinandy!
I agree, if there is one thing Australia - and maybe other places too - needs it is tougher penalties for crimes against children. We are far too soft on this type of offender. :mad:

imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads