Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I am so disappointed. What happened!?
This feels like even more footdragging & stalling. Where is Michael Papaw Chambers?

Has David Mashburn been involved in this case? Expressed interest? My memory isn't as sharp as I'd like.

Mystified!!
I have lobbied hard for a call to Marshburn.The search is still going on with Klein's team is my understanding.

When I read this on FB earlier this evening, I immediately thought of you, IMHO, lol ;) And I knew there'd be some things to talk about here!
My very first reaction was a shocked "WTH???" My next instant thought was, like John said above, wouldn't you, Klein Investigations, have contacted landowners first, well before you publicly asked for search volunteers???? I truly don't get it. I still hope and pray some of them can and will search wherever it was they intended to, but oh my...
And I thought of you :D, and had the same reactions. I just hope that the family is OK with whatever it is that’s going on.

Otherwise, I implore those with information to do the right thing. At the very least, let him be found. As Suzy posted some time ago:
“It was a very evil thing for someone to take Dad from us. It is a very evil thing for those who know what happened to sit quietly. Please tell. If you are reading this (and I firmly believe that both those who are guilty and those who are in the know do read what I post) please tell. You have to be tired of living with it. Tips can be called in to Klein. You can remain anonymous. Just tell every little thing. 409-729-8798 x 3.” (BBM)
Suzy Chambers Losoya

Could be he was hurt and taken by druggies and dumped somewhere. I see this only as a remote possibility but could be the DEA has heard scuttlebutt from informants and has given Klein areas to search. I also think that MC is nearby somewhere and just hasn't been found yet.
I've always thought he was in the lake, but maybe that's too easy/obvious.

Yea, not at all well thought out.

But, I can understand why a landowner wouldn't want a bunch of
non professionally trained people walking on their property. Someone could get bit by a snake, stumble onto an animal trap, fall down a well, get hit by a falling limb....all sorts of things that could cause the landowner serious headaches. I do wonder if MC is on someone's private property, though.

non professionally trained people walking on their property. Someone could get bit by a snake, stumble onto an animal trap, fall down a well, get hit by a falling limb....all sorts of things that could cause the landowner serious headaches. I do wonder if MC is on someone's private property, though.
probably so and buried.

Wouldn't the waiver clear the land owners of liability?
Call David M. He is probably the only one who can get SOMEONE to talk.

Wouldn't the waiver clear the land owners of liability?
Call David M. He is probably the only one who can get SOMEONE to talk.
someone asked shouldn't a waiver clear the landowner and they turned off comments.I have talked to and shared all kind of success stories of David M.with them.Suzy has faith in Klein.

It is hard to remember what has been discussed here.Was the lady who drove by several times and seen a man and woman near the garage discussed?I think so.IMO since there was no vehicle I think they live in walking or ATV through the woods distance.

And I thought of you :D, and had the same reactions. I just hope that the family is OK with whatever it is that’s going on.

Otherwise, I implore those with information to do the right thing. At the very least, let him be found. As Suzy posted some time ago:
“It was a very evil thing for someone to take Dad from us. It is a very evil thing for those who know what happened to sit quietly. Please tell. If you are reading this (and I firmly believe that both those who are guilty and those who are in the know do read what I post) please tell. You have to be tired of living with it. Tips can be called in to Klein. You can remain anonymous. Just tell every little thing. 409-729-8798 x 3.” (BBM)
Suzy Chambers Losoya
I hope the family is OK, too, IMHO. Sometimes I lie awake at night wondering how a person can keep info that could locate a missing person to themselves- whether that person is directly responsible or not. How can a human being not have a conscience or ounce of empathy or remorse? I know psychopaths don't, but I will never understand. To me, holding onto the knowing of something evil would be a much worse prison to experience than possibly having to be in an actual prison.

I confess my ignorance. Who is David M.? A PI?
Yes. He is a private investigator from North Carolina. Here is one of the cases he has worked on that I know of:
Posted May 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Updated May 17, 2014 at 12:02 AM

“[SBM]

As the weeks turned into months, Nick Holbert remained the No. 1 suspect in Kelli [Bordeaux’s] disappearance, but police were not able to charge him.

[SBM]

Kelli's family had no choice but to watch and seethe inside.

‘It was extremely frustrating because for us, we can't force him to talk,’ [Kelli's sister, Olivia] Cox said. ‘We can't force you to confess even though everything is pointing to you.’

Neither [the lead investigator on the case, Detective Jeff] Locklear nor Kelli's family knew that David Marshburn was conducting his own secret investigation with the help of his assistant, Marsha Ward.

[SBM]

‘How did you begin your relationship with Nick?’ [‘48 Hours’ correspondent Troy] Roberts asked.

‘It was a little leery,’ Marshburn replied. ‘I said, 'Hey, Nick. How're you doing? I'm David Marshburn. I'm a private investigator and I'm trying to find Kelly Bordeaux.' ...I said, 'Will you talk to me?' He said, 'Yes.’’

[SBM]

As time wore on and Holbert began trusting Marshburn, the private eye documented the time they spent together with photos and a few months into his unofficial investigation, Marshburn finally told the police what he was up to.

‘Well, they told me, 'Hey, we're not gonna tell you anything if you're talking to Nick - you -- you continue on,’ he explained. ‘They didn't want to put me in working with them because then it limits me, what I can do.’

[SBM]

It was May 13, 2014, more than two years since Kelli Bordeaux had gone missing and Marshburn decided that, for Holbert, time was up.

‘So, I walk all the way over ... and I put my hand on his shoulder and said, ‘Did you do something to Kelli?’ And he said, 'Yes,'’ Marshburn said, standing at the campsite.

[SBM]

‘I said, 'Is she on top of the ground? Below the ground?' He's like, 'Man, I can't remember,'’ Marshburn said. ‘So, I finally get my dog out and I have my dog go search. ...My dog kept alert. Something ain't right here.’

[SBM]

‘The light was shinin' down. It was just in the middle of the woods right here,’ Marshburn pointed out. In the woods. ‘[his specially-trained cadaver dog] Kaz comes in. He lays on the spot. I say, 'Marsha. Go get the pry rod.'’

‘I push it in just a little bit and all of a sudden it sinks. It just goes oomph, straight. ... And I say a prayer. I said, 'Baby girl, you're going home. You're going home, baby girl.' And it was -- it was a good feeling," Marshburn said, moved to tears.

[SBM]

‘I dug a little bit, found a little piece of jacket, took a picture of it, sent it to Locklear. Then I dug a little bit more, found a leg bone, took a picture of it, sent it to Locklear and ....”

[SBM]

In the never-before-seen video, prime suspect Nick Holbert describes, in chilling detail, what happened the night Kelli Bordeaux vanished:

[SBM]

Fifteen months have passed since Nicholas Holbert was arrested and charged with murdering Kelli Bordeaux and more than three years since she vanished in April 2012.

There will be no trial. Instead, a plea deal has been worked out:

Judge: Do you now personally plead guilty to first-degree kidnapping?

Nick Holbert: Yes, sir.

Judge: Do you now personally plead guilty to first-degree murder?

Nick Holbert: Yes, sir.

Holbert will spend the rest of his life in prion without any chance of parole.
[SBM]”
The Hunter: Searching for Kelli Bordeaux

Another one:

Posted: Fri 5:54 PM, May 25, 2018
“WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) — The private investigator who helped find Lucas Hernandez Friday spoke by phone with 13 NEWS sister-station KWCH after he left the Wichita area.

[SBM]

[David] Marshburn and [his investigative partner, Marsha] Ward drove 20 hours from North Carolina to Wichita. They spent all of Wednesday talking -- first with Lucas' father, Jonathan Hernandez -- and then with Jonathan's live-in girlfriend, Emily Glass, the last person to see Lucas alive.

[SBM]

After four to five hours speaking with Glass, Mashburn says he and Ward talked and were ‘90-percent positive’ they'd find Lucas' body.

Thursday morning, Mashburn says he woke up ready to find the boy who'd been missing since Feb. 17. Police say Emily Glass led the private investigator to Lucas' body.
[SBM]” (BBM)
Private investigator opens up about effort to find Lucas Hernandez

More on his role in Lucas’ case:

(“Marshburn found Lucas Hernandez’s body after he says Emily Glass led him there.”)
David Marshburn speaks about the death of Emily Glass

In this case, he only searched for 30 minutes and found the remains of a young man who had been missing for almost five years:

FEBRUARY 01, 2019 04:48 PM
“RALEIGH

Drew Browne’s family and friends had not seen or heard from him since the night he ran off into the woods behind his parents’ home near Martin Middle School in May 2014.

Drew, who was 23 at the time, was agitated about something that night and was holding a hunting rifle and his father’s .38-caliber handgun when his parents, Martha and John Browne, came home.

Martha called 911 when Drew tried to get on his motorcycle with the guns. When a police officer pulled up, Drew took off on foot into the dark, down the hill toward the city’s Ridge Road swimming pool and the middle school beyond, still carrying the guns.

[SBM]

Last spring, Martha and John Browne saw a segment on ‘Dateline,’ the TV show, about a private investigator from Smithfield who had found the body of a Fort Bragg combat medic who had been missing for two years. David Marshburn was describing how he persuaded a suspect in the case to confess to killing Kelli Bordeaux and tell him where she was buried in 2014.

[SBM]

Two days after Christmas, Marshburn and [his assistant, Marsha E.] Ward drove to Raleigh and followed a small stream into the woods between the middle school and Ridge Road pool. They considered it a preliminary visit, to get a lay of things before they came back with their tracking dogs for a proper search.

After about a half hour, Marshburn came to a steep rise that led up to the school bus turnaround at Martin Middle School. Because Drew had been missing for so long, Marshburn was scanning the ground for a turtle-shell shape that would indicate a skull.

But what caught his eye first up that wooded slope was the sole of a shoe, then a bit of cloth that looked like pants, then a skull. As Marshburn got closer, there were more bones, not all together but still in the unmistakable silhouette of a body. The skull was face down, partly embedded into the ground.

A few feet away were a pair of glasses, folded and lying on top of the leaves. John and Lee Browne were at a Tractor Supply store in Wendell when John’s cellphone rang.

‘I’ll never forget it,’ John said. ‘Just after 11 o’clock, he said, ‘I’ve found your son.’ ‘
[SBM]”
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article225007690.html

Recent cases (neither child has been found :():

9:58 PM EST November 26, 2018
Updated: 11:02 PM EST November 26, 2018
“DICKSON, Tenn. (WZTV) — An organization made up of some of the nation's most experienced private investigators is joining the search for Joe Clyde Daniels.

The Search For Me Foundation announced Monday that private eye David Marshburn and Marsha Ward are on their way to Tennessee in hopes of finding the non-verbal autistic boy from Dickson.

[SBM]”
Foundation with nationally-recognized private eye joins search for Joe Clyde Daniels

Published at 5:23 pm, June 27, 2019
Updated at 7:18 pm, June 27, 2019
“[SBM]

[Vernal] Kunz is now working with a different private investigator from North Carolina named David Marshburn. Marshburn was at the court hearing.

He says over the years, he’s helped find 13 missing people and he’s been up to Timber Creek Campground with his cadaver dogs. The dogs hit on something and he’s optimistic they are [baby] DeOrr’s remains.

‘So far I have not found anything that has led me to believe that Vernal or [baby DeOrr’s mother], Jessica had anything to do with it,’ Marshburn says. ‘By the time I got done with the case the first week I was here, I was pretty convinced 100 percent that they had nothing to do with it.’

The Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office has temporarily closed the Timber Creek area in relation to the Kunz case. However, Sheriff Steve Penner has not released any new information about the case and reiterated his office will not release any information based on speculation or unverified facts.

[SBM]”
Vernal Kunz asks judge to reconsider lawsuit against Klein; new P.I. talks about his search | East Idaho News

Recent cases (neither child has been found :():

9:58 PM EST November 26, 2018
Updated: 11:02 PM EST November 26, 2018
“DICKSON, Tenn. (WZTV) — An organization made up of some of the nation's most experienced private investigators is joining the search for Joe Clyde Daniels.

The Search For Me Foundation announced Monday that private eye David Marshburn and Marsha Ward are on their way to Tennessee in hopes of finding the non-verbal autistic boy from Dickson.

[SBM]”
Foundation with nationally-recognized private eye joins search for Joe Clyde Daniels

Published at 5:23 pm, June 27, 2019
Updated at 7:18 pm, June 27, 2019
“[SBM]

[Vernal] Kunz is now working with a different private investigator from North Carolina named David Marshburn. Marshburn was at the court hearing.

He says over the years, he’s helped find 13 missing people and he’s been up to Timber Creek Campground with his cadaver dogs. The dogs hit on something and he’s optimistic they are [baby] DeOrr’s remains.

‘So far I have not found anything that has led me to believe that Vernal or [baby DeOrr’s mother], Jessica had anything to do with it,’ Marshburn says. ‘By the time I got done with the case the first week I was here, I was pretty convinced 100 percent that they had nothing to do with it.’

The Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office has temporarily closed the Timber Creek area in relation to the Kunz case. However, Sheriff Steve Penner has not released any new information about the case and reiterated his office will not release any information based on speculation or unverified facts.

[SBM]”
Vernal Kunz asks judge to reconsider lawsuit against Klein; new P.I. talks about his search | East Idaho News
Interesting.....thank you for all of these, IMHO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back