Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest question (from all the thousands of video and pic analyses) is on age. Is this an older or younger person. Completely changes the dynamic of the murders, doesn't it?

looking at the video as it looks in all it's shortcomings, I would have guess 42 years old for the BG. So, yes.. .18 years old would shock me.

This is the current FBI poster. It doesn't list eye color, which makes me think the eye color is unknown. JMO. Eyes are listed on other posters, like the girls', where eye color is known.

UNKNOWN SUSPECT | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Age Approximately 18 to 40 years old but may appear younger
Hair Reddish-brown
Height 5'6" to 5'10"
Weight 180 to 200 pounds
Sex Male
Race White
Ok wait. When did they update the stats? The earlier stats were 180 to 220 lbs, 5’6” to 5’8”. Now he’s lost 20 lbs and gained two inches. Anyone know when this change? Did it coincide with the new sketch?

See the hair? Young face looking down?

Yes indeed, that's no hat on that guys head, he's got a full mop head of hair, and he doesn't look 40 or 50 to me, more like 20 to 30. I guarantee that guy's mother, if she's seen that picture, KNOWS it's her son. That's a big boy there too, stocky, baby face.

Yes indeed, I can surely see this site has analyzed this to the tee! Maybe something a newbie throws out there could jog somebody's mind. I hope the veterans on the site don't mind a newbie tossing around some ideas, as re-hashed as they may be :) If nothing else, it keeps the thread moving.

I appreciate each and every newcomer! There can never be too many people who want to make a difference joining us. That's why we are all here. :D

Despite the fact we may repeat thoughts, ideas, and theories; I must admit I enjoy hearing some of them again. I honestly have changed my opinion more than once throughout these threads. And sometimes it's because a newcomer is restating information that has already been discussed, but in a different way of presenting it.

Glad you are here with us! :)

I see it. Pretty clearly actually. It’s almost like a bowl or beiber haircut, but not as dorky. It looks like how my daughter’s guy friends (teens) wear their hair. IDK how to describe it.

Oh wow - I've been obsessed with this case from the beginning and only your comment re: "Beiber haircut" has finally unlocked that version of the image in my brain! You know how some images are imprinted immediately and your eyes just cannot see it any other way ... until you do, and then there's no going back. Wow!

LE has more video and audio to go by and he still hasnt been caught.

I believe the guy is dead or locked up and has been for some time. Whichever way you try to spin it, its somebody up to no good and the conclusion is never good.

I agree, Brad, that there is additional video/audio, and the perpetrator was up to no good. LE has acknowledged these facts.

At this point, I don't have an POI (I think it could potentially be any person that hasn't been cleared by LE). I am curious (if you're willing to disclose), why you think BG is dead or locked-up? Is it because you have a POI that is? Or do you feel this way because there hasn't been an arrest? I would love to hear your theory on this. :)

I also keep going back to the video of this guy walking on the bridge. It's almost as though he has a hitch in his gitalong! Like he's throwing his feet forward, an unusual gait. I'm wondering if he's MHMR, possibly low IQ or some other physical/mental health impairment. I bet that's come up before eh?
What is a "hitch in his gitalong"? And MHMR?
Welcome to WS BTW.

He is either dead or locked up simply for the fact its somebody who has too much risk. It doesnt matter if it was targeted or not. To commit this type of crime during the day in a public place proves the person is unstable and doesn't posess any type of intelligence. One victim not only recorded him but left her phone around the scene. He just got lucky this time. That's it. He is gone by now.

What is a "hitch in his gitalong"? And MHMR?
Welcome to WS BTW.

MHMR = Mental Health Mental Retardation, and having a hitch in your gitalong is an old saying to describe an unusual gait. He throws his feet forward when walking. Yes, I know he's on a bridge, and that may contribute to it, but it appears to me to be a somewhat unusual step he has there.

An MHMR, cognitively disabled person could potentially be a reason for family not coming forward.

To commit this type of crime during the day in a public place proves the person is unstable and doesn't posess any type of intelligence.

Yes, this does not make sense to me. Hence, the possibility of the perp being low IQ, MHMR.

I'm all kinds of confused now. Trying to 'recompute' facts.
A couple years ago, I was sure he was older, a veteran, and didn't live nearby (maybe a truck driver since he hadn't been recognized).
NOW LE is saying he's younger and probably is/was from Delphi, and living in plain sight. Is that saying 'living in plain sight' seem to mean within plain sight of Delphi residents? I think so because living in plain sight in a different state wouldn't seem to have as much meaning. ?
The only belief I haven't changed is that i never thought there was much DNA since it was a brief, outside attack. I still think that (subject to change).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson