Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also the possibility here which has already been mentioned, that PS is perhaps the lone perp. QF would of course still be held on her warrants, regardless of her potential involvement in this case. Perhaps she doesn’t know anything about this. Maybe the witness description is wrong about two individuals. If this is the case, then everything would make a lot more sense imo, as we would have a classic pedophile single abductor.

What references do we have on random abductions of three year olds specifically?
Funny u should say this...I have been trying to go with This woman helped PS with the abduction and then I have seen several pics of her today and have thought Holy cow she would scare any 3 year old! She does not appear tender or approachable at all! JMHO

I’m just glad they found her, and her body never made it to the dump.

This was what we thought it was, and those two suspects are who we thought they were.

Atleast they’ve harmed their last child.

Devastating news for all of us - but she has been found and the murderers have been too - which I am grateful for - but jeez when will this end for these children ? I’m so sick of this JMO

#BREAKING: Police say they’ve found the remains of Kamille “Cupcake McKinney. More info coming soon.

““This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Randall Woodfin.

Police plan to charge Patrick Stallworth, 39, and 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown with capital murder and kidnapping in Kamille’s death, said Police Chief Patrick Smith.”

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster
So they had the right two people from the beginning? Poor little baby girl. I'm sad and disgusted at the same time. RIP Sweet Cupcake. :(

I'm just catching up and can't get the feed to play. Was she found at a landfill or a dumpster?
(Do all dumpsters not get picked up/emptied weekly? Was she there for less than 7 days? If so, where was she the other 3?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member