Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what else they found on his phone - could he be that dumb ? I’m thinking yep ! jMO
So another little tip my detective friend gave me is that the iCloud will automatically back files up to ALL devices logged in to your cloud. So a lot of people do not realize that and images that they “thought” were only on the computer, are in the phone. LE knows to check for folders, images, etc from all devices... could be the case with this fool. He’s a monster. Wonder if this is his first kill... they do tend to escalate. He sure seemed SMUG and happy on that video in gas station. Awfully bold for a man who JUST snatched a toddler. JMO. At least the 2 monsters are off the streets and SURELY won’t ever see the streets again... pitiful. I did catch in the presser that they tracked PS very soon after the missing report, to the gas station. We had been wondering when the footage was from... dang this night..

Thanks @Seattle1 im just in shock if this is the FIRST time they have searched their apartment - that’s a big miss if so IMO

I don't know if this makes a difference but the search warrant for was Woodside Condominiums [deemed uninhabitable after Sept fire].

The vehicle was located Sunday, Oct 13 in Center Point. Not sure the proximity to searched apartment.

Birmingham police returned to his [Stallworth] rented Woodside Condominiums home Monday evening to carry out a search warrant of the condo, which has been padlocked by the owner.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

AG Steve Marshall on Twitter
Tonight, I join all of Alabama in feeling deep sadness over the passing of little Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, and in praying for her family in this terrible time of loss. The BPD has worked this case tirelessly—and continues to do so. Those responsible will be brought to justice.
10:33 PM - 22 Oct 2019

Interesting. I wonder why they didn't advise the dad to do the same, he gave several interviews.
Maybe she was just far too emotional. We saw that in Maddox Ritch's cases, where she had an advocate stand with Maddox's Mom, in case she couldn't complete the interview. Also, the advocate only allowed certain questions to be answered, which was a good thing for Maddox's Mom.

Well, when the video first came out of the two people walking by Cupcake and her cousin just before the kidnapping, I did say that the first one, to which the Chief said was a male that they wanted to talk to, could possibly have been a female. I have a Roku and went back and forth with that video, and I swear to you all that the first person in that video was a woman. I saw black hair and I thought fur trim.

I have no doubt she is a woman, she kidnapped her own kids last year. Thank goodness she had something for LE to keep over her until now. I am also relieved that PS didn't try to run off anywhere- shocked that he stuck around, to be honest with you. Sounds like he was pretty cocky and confident that they wouldn't be able to either find Cupcake or blame him for this.
BBM
I wonder how much he's gotten away with.

Well, when the video first came out of the two people walking by Cupcake and her cousin just before the kidnapping, I did say that the first one, to which the Chief said was a male that they wanted to talk to, could possibly have been a female. I have a Roku and went back and forth with that video, and I swear to you all that the first person in that video was a woman. I saw black hair and I thought fur trim.

I have no doubt she is a woman, she kidnapped her own kids last year. Thank goodness she had something for LE to keep over her until now. I am also relieved that PS didn't try to run off anywhere- shocked that he stuck around, to be honest with you. Sounds like he was pretty cocky and confident that they wouldn't be able to either find Cupcake or blame him for this.
Or beholden to his bondsmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member