Search for Pedophile Priest Oliver O'Grady from Deliver Us From Evil.

Gpsywld

Reaction score
Hello-
I am looking for some sleuthers to help locate a pedophile priest who was featured in the Documentary Deliver Us From Evil. My childhood friend was one of the victims portrayed in the film and she was unable to prosecute him because the stature of limitations had run out. Since the film he has done jail time for other victims and for child *advertiser censored* found on his laptop he left on a plane from Amsterdam to Ireland. Ireland has not been kind in trying to help us locate him. He is walking free to roam the streets and prey on more child victims. Last time we had a location was 2016. Please help us locate his whereabouts so that we may notify the surrounding communities and so my friend can sleep at night wondering if he has made his way back to the states. Where is ex-Priest Oliver O'Grady?

Hello.
Oliver O'Grady was arrested last monday in the Algarve, south Portugal, where he was been living since late 2018, according to portuguese police sources. His arrest was requested by the irish authorities. He is suspect of another child *advertiser censored* crime. He is now in jail in Portugal. Most likely to be deported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back