Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think what he has on is that big, but it could be something along those lines.

It looks like something. But perhaps, simply an asthma inhaler? Or something to change the voice?

this is an asthma inhaler with a spacer
Holding Chamber mdi inhaler Spacer for Metered Dose Inhalers | eBay

I mean, if you Google “asthma inhaler with a spacer”, you’ll see tons of versions, looking not dissimilar to what he has.

Exercise-induced asthma, common for athletes, too, is quite a possibility

No one knows what the man in the video from Liberty German's phone looks like.

Abby's mother said what has been shown to the public is the best it is going to get. So any of us who has are own take on a person we think may be the bridge guy has to realize we are basing it on our own opinion of what bridge guy looks like from an undefined video enhancement. Send the info to law enforcement and let them check it out. If you have a name and address or license plate number I am sure they probably will check it out.

The April 22, 2019 press conference was just the police stating they received new information about a man who may be connected to a car parked in the area. Whatever information the witness gave police they must have thought it very credible. The police are stating their opinion, not established fact when discussing this case. I think people are reading way too much into what was said at that press conference. So stating the killer may be in the room or that the man in the sketch is the same as the man in the video are police opinions. Police officers are human beings and subject to making the same type of mistakes as the rest of us.

The one silver lining in this case is that there is a witness. Unfortunately the witness is dead, but she left what appears to be a video and audio of her killer. So this case is different in that regard.

But as of today I do not think police have any suspects in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.
They have said they have about 2 dozen POI's though and not all family members have been cleared.

I think LE has this case - they have established a possible motive (which I couldn't figure out for a long time) and the 2-3 players (1 killer and 1-2 accomplices). There was a red car that I still can't put in the equation. It was a young guy driving who doesn't quite fit the description of the other suspects. Then this whole geocaching stuff comes up which adds another complicated addition. What sealed the deal for me was the 2nd sketch and the marks on the guy's face that matches one of the suspects. Unbelievable detail. The witness should be commended for remembering that.

There were organized groups and individuals that were at the murder site days leading up and the day before. I don't think that went unnoticed with LE.

I think LE has this case - they have established a possible motive (which I couldn't figure out for a long time) and the 2-3 players (1 killer and 1-2 accomplices). There was a red car that I still can't put in the equation. It was a young guy driving who doesn't quite fit the description of the other suspects. Then this whole geocaching stuff comes up which adds another complicated addition. What sealed the deal for me was the 2nd sketch and the marks on the guy's face that matches one of the suspects. Unbelievable detail. The witness should be commended for remembering that.

There were organized groups and individuals that were at the murder site days leading up and the day before. I don't think that went unnoticed with LE.

This entire post is internet rumors, which are not allowed to be discussed here.

The video is a distraction. Sad, but true. One would have hoped that video and voice recording of a murderer would allow lots of people to instantly recognize the person.

In this case it's obviously not true. There may be one or two people who can recognize the person, but they have either not come forward OR there isn't enough EVIDENCE to confirm this person's involvement. If there is any DNA and a tip, it would be solved.

This entire post is internet rumors, which are not allowed to be discussed here.
My post refers to the fact that the police have released two sketches, there were witnesses who reported the red car to the police, and that it is fact of the groups and people that were visiting the scene prior. I added my opinion.

Here's a series of images that show what I think is frame 47, the frame in which the offender is closest. I've drawn the hair the way it appears in the bridge video sequence. If you look very carefully at the front of the offender's head, you'll even see the feathered hair (Bieber cut) in front, parted on his left.

Attachments

• series-blur.jpg
    series-blur.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 135
Here's a series of images that show what I think is frame 47, the frame in which the offender is closest. I've drawn the hair the way it appears in the bridge video sequence. If you look very carefully at the front of the offender's head, you'll even see the feathered hair (Bieber cut) in front, parted on his left.
This is how I've always seen it! In some frames it does look like a good is up over his hair or maybe a hat but I always see this hair exactly as you drew it!

Something like this??
OMG! Never thought of a leather axe head COVER (almost seems obvious now?) and the handle likely going down the pant leg. Also makes one think ... hmmm... WHY did they go after the Colorado HATCHET wielder as they did..? Don't think I've seen this in 2 1/2 yrs here. (Unless I've forgotten... ?).
Welcome, Skray11, to the convo! Great first post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson