NJ NJ - Karen Zendrosky, 16, Bordentown, 23 Oct 1979

Since they changed the Namus site I can not see which persons are on the exclusion list. I can not find it anywhwere.

You have to be registered and logged in to NamUs, then click on Comparisons. The fly in the ointment is that folks outside of the USA are not allowed to register.

Last edited:
You have to be registered and logged in to NamUs, then click on Comparisons. The fly in the ointment is that folks outside of the USA are not allowed to register.
Thank you. Oh. I am outside the USA. What a pity !

Thank you. Oh. I am outside the USA. What a pity !
I am too. I imagine you could still register if you could find an address in the US to use, like maybe something you could just find publicly available online like an address for a library, grocery store, whatever... Just a thought;)

Karen Lynn Zendrosky – The Charley Project
Karen Lynn Zendrosky

• karen_lynn_zendrosky_1.jpg
''Karen, circa 1979
  • 16 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 97 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown and yellow zip-up sweatshirt and overalls.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Karen has a scar on her right ear from a previously implanted plastic shield. She has previously broken her lower right arm.''
''Karen was last seen at a now-defunct bowling alley in Bordentown Township, New Jersey on October 23, 1979.''

KZendrosky.jpg

Karen Lynn Zendrosky
Missing since October 23, 1979 from Bordentown Township, Mercer County, New Jersey
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
    • Date of Birth: September 2, 1963
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 90 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Scar on her right ear.
    • Clothing: Overalls and a brown and yellow zip-up sweatshirt.
    • Dentals: Available
    • DNA: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance

Zendrosky was last seen at a bowling alley which has since closed, in Bordentown Township, Mercer County, New Jersey on October 23, 1979.

Police have long suspected Zendrosky’s remains are buried deep in the old sludge pit, once used as part of the township’s wastewater treatment plant which is just a half mile from the former bowling alley. It was known to be a party area, and it has been rumored that Zendrosky ended up there against her will or of her own volition and never left.
Foul play is suspected.

Investigators

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

New Jersey State Police
Missing Persons Unit
609-882-2000, extension 2894

NCMEC Number: NCMC968779
Agency Case Number:C02085393
NCIC Number: M-847788950

Source Information:
KWY CBS 3 3/30/05
Team Amber Alert
New Jersey State Police
NamUs
Karen Lynn Zendrosky – The Charley Project
The Doe Network: Case File 1667DFNJ

It looks like she was drugged, raped and dismembered, there are very bad people out there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back