***GUILTY MURDER 2nd Degree*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread #2 (livestream) 2019.10.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oregonmama Me too, because she had already told LE what she knew before any money came up. But the defense is making it sound like it she is doing all this for the money! 4oo hundred a month is nothing. $50 a week will maybe just put a dent in her child support for JR's baby. She only gets that money until the trial is over. Not her fault the defense has drug this thing out for four years!

See to me, I see Taylor as someone that is already getting Cash assistance, food stamps, section8, WIC, as a replacement for child support. She may also be getting child support from her other two kids’ fathers. She just comes across that way. Especially when she said on the stand that JRR paid the bills but not groceries for her kids. Food stamps. It’s not that $400 is much money to a normal person, but for someone that lives on welfare it’s going to come across as just another meal ticket for her.

Is that Teresa's brother in the maroon jacket? I hope they have some EMTs around there.

Is anyone on Law & Crime? I am streaming on Fox4 but want to switch. Just want to make sure they are covering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong