Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed most likely, asphyxiation or BFT as well moo...unfortunately my mind is going to all kinds of terrible places, knives....

Gosh the awful things that go through one’s mind.

Please let it have been as quick and painless as possible for this baby.
Of course if there was a lot of blood at the apartment then that might lead to this COD

Well, I think they had to search through about ten tons of garbage, so that would take a bit of time.
If the body was there that long I would think it would have really started to smell. Imo

Could have been in the very last dumpster they searched, as well. They could have had quite a few dumpsters isolated and waiting.
Isn't that always the way, the things we want to find are in the last place we look?

(Not saying they ever would have stopped looking for KM, but just mentioning the general premis of what seems to happen.)

Thank you to those posting praises of our AL LE. There's a ton of bad stuff to be said about Alabama, but the minute we heard Cupcake was missing and laid eyes on her beautiful face, she instantly became everyone's baby girl and we were determined to find her.

I second this! The perception of our state (AL) is not good with a lot of people but the strong response to Cupcake's case is an example of what makes me happy to live here.

Could have been in the very last dumpster they searched, as well. They could have had quite a few dumpsters isolated and waiting.
Isn't that always the way, the things we want to find are in the last place we look?

(Not saying they ever would have stopped looking for KM, but just mentioning the general premis of what seems to happen.)
Yes, I remember another case in which LE was searching a landfill for a suitcase believed to have the victims body in it, and they found it in the last section of the landfill they had left to search after many days. They were just about to stop and had only that area left to search.

Imo

I second this! The perception of our state (AL) is not good with a lot of people but the strong response to Cupcake's case is an example of what makes me happy to live here.

I think our police all around the world do an excellent job. Most of them go into the force to help people, they try the best they can to maintain law and order ... they are quite simply people - trained people - doing the best they can.
And where would we be without them.

The tip that was called in from center point yesterday morning was a tip on the dumpster- it was transported to the landfill for processing.

This is a disappointing ending. At least it’s an ending with perps locked up.

The tip that was called in from center point yesterday morning was a tip on the dumpster- it was transported to the landfill for processing.

This is a disappointing ending. At least it’s an ending with perps locked up.

What tip are you talking about? I haven't seen anything about a tip called in from center point yesterday morning.

Since it was stated that the dumpster was near their residence, I wonder if they did in fact bring Cupcake back to their home. If so, in an apartment like that they would have had to keep her quiet...we will see what forensic evidence was found at their home.

Ugh. I’m done with this. Really I am.

Waiting for the charges.
Maybe they took her to one of the burned out abandoned apartments in the complex. Whoever the neighbor is, that called in the tip about the car in center point, might deserve some of the reward money atleast. Without that, these 2 would never be on the radar.

Yes, I remember another case in which LE was searching a landfill for a suitcase believed to have the victims body in it, and they found it in the last section of the landfill they had left to search after many days. They were just about to stop and had only that area left to search.

Imo

I remember when little Sommer Thompson was kidnapped, raped, and murdered walking home from school in Florida....the monster put her little body in a trashcan, and all trash picked up in that area went to a landfill.

Even though this was in Florida the garbage was sent to Georgia, my homestate.

They found her there among the tons of garbage to search through.

My heart goes out to all police officers who see what so many subhumans do to the most innocent among us.

No wonder they weep decades later when retelling all of the individual stories involving the murders of children they were involved in.

The emotional scars it caused them then is still with them today, and for always. Like Lt. Kenda says 'they never leave me, and are always there.' :(

Its heartbreaking these predators take so many innocent lives, and most of them throw them away like garbage once they've murdered them. :(

Jmho

Yeah obviously ima isnt listening to me when I said “I demand...”, lol.

Uh, yeah. :) moo.

ETA: It has been my speculation that perhaps this woman was abused severely as a child and I said that as soon as I heard there was a woman involved. Is this an excuse, of course not, just noting as a potential factor re: profiling. Everything is JmO.
I tried. I really did. Seriously magz. I can’t let CC go just yet.. It’s my fault. Only. They’re sending me home around 6 pm. I try to be a good girl. I am listening to y’all’s wise advise. I’m a fighter to move forward. I don’t always do the smart and healthy thing for myself. But I can learn. I still haven’t caught up with the details. I still have back pages to go through. At this time, I don’t even know how/when she was even found. Waiting till I get home. I know it’s gonna be terrible. I see my thoughts beginning to form completion of real sentences. writing is getting better.

Also in your linked article .... "Court records list six people who contributed to that bond. AL.com reached two of them but they declined to comment and hung up the phone."

Looks like a few people got together to get him bonded out on the child *advertiser censored* charges.

I’m sure those people are upstanding members of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305