Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueberry, did you see this breathing stuff? Because I found something on a regular photo. I don’t know if I am allowed to post it here as the people are from Delphi, but possibly, unrelated.
No, I haven't, but this is why I would love to be able to carefully look at each frame with this tool. Send me the pic you have to our PM.

Anyone else feel like thread 114 has a weird vibe? Do you think BG is on here? What about his family? Do you think that LE is on here? Not just reading, but commenting?

i can only say, good luck! If he is here, he also has to follow all other mainstream sources and groups, his day is full!

So much has been written about him, if he ends up in jail, he’ll have enough to read till the end of his life. All about himself.

Unfortunately, no, that is the file someone shared in the cloud. I need to be able to download each pic individually. I thought I had seen someone who had already split that cloud file into individual files, but maybe I'm dreaming.
@Mike Britton - do you have the 47 individual files of the still frames?

I don’t even need to read this. Im dealing with one these types of people (Nothing criminal occurred as far as I know). Weirdest person I ever encountered in my entire life TBH. Totally self absorbed and disconnected from reality.

If BG is a narcissistic sociopath (and like my person) he is not going to be moved by the religious references in the PC. He may portray himself as religious, but he really doesn’t care. He isn’t going to be scared by what LE said because as far as he is concerned he did nothing wrong - he can justify it. Everything that happened was supposed to happen because it was the girl’s fault as far as he’s concerned. He’s also smarter than they are in his mind.

Sorry to go on and on, but like I said I’m dealing with one right now. They are no joke.
I hear you Cutiekitty. My last boss/Director of our small non-profit company is one. I worked for her for 3 torturous years. Dishonest, mismanaged money, justified everything she did, nasty as h-e-double-L to all the employees. When I got there, there were 7 not including her. When I left there were 2 - herself and 1 other. Ran everyone out. Constantly lied to the Board trying to save her rear and all the staff people were the problem - certainly not her. Total nutcase. No one can figure out why the Board kept her, unless they were just letting her hang herself. Once you figure one of these people out, they are almost scarey to be around. Their behavior and stories are grounded in nothing and change like the wind.

Unfortunately, no, that is the file someone shared in the cloud. I need to be able to download each pic individually. I thought I had seen someone who had already split that cloud file into individual files, but maybe I'm dreaming.

@Mike Britton - do you have the 47 individual files of the still frames?

Did you check in the image thread?
Found Deceased - IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Several threads ago, there was a suggestion to use a forensic tool available on line to view BG stills. I use one aspect of it quite a bit - a magnifier - and I have found 2 peculiar knob like things on the inner thigh of BG's left pant leg. I would love for others to look too and see if we can figure it out. If you are interested, I can post the 1 pic I have of him and give you the link to the tool. I really would love to have some way to split up the 47 frames so I can use this tool on each pic, but I haven't been able to find them individually.
I've always thought there was something like a matter bottle on his right front thigh. Anyone else see that?

Anyone else feel like thread 114 has a weird vibe? Do you think BG is on here? What about his family? Do you think that LE is on here? Not just reading, but commenting?

I’m not sure if BG or anyone close to the case is commenting but I’ve been reading these threads from near the beginning and I’ve had a weird feeling that BG is definitely reading and following anything to do with this case. He always wants to see how close people are getting to him, IMO

Yes, you were. You said u qouted the person u were replying to...that it wasnt in reference to me. Another user also said u did....but u didnt. So yea, mistaken/confused/wrong...whatever u want to call it.
Even though I had absolutely whatsoever to do with this interaction you speak of, I will falsely admit to being the mistaken/confused/wrong one in order for this topic to be dropped so we can move on with other topics of discussion. ;)

I’m not sure if BG or anyone close to the case is commenting but I’ve been reading these threads from near the beginning and I’ve had a weird feeling that BG is definitely reading and following anything to do with this case. He always wants to see how close people are getting to him, IMO
Another new member!
It's what he can't see on here that should be more of a concern.

I don’t even need to read this. Im dealing with one these types of people (Nothing criminal occurred as far as I know). Weirdest person I ever encountered in my entire life TBH. Totally self absorbed and disconnected from reality.

If BG is a narcissistic sociopath (and like my person) he is not going to be moved by the religious references in the PC. He may portray himself as religious, but he really doesn’t care. He isn’t going to be scared by what LE said because as far as he is concerned he did nothing wrong - he can justify it. Everything that happened was supposed to happen because it was the girl’s fault as far as he’s concerned. He’s also smarter than they are in his mind.

Sorry to go on and on, but like I said I’m dealing with one right now. They are no joke.
He does care, but only about what he cares about which is the facade he tries so desperately to portray. He does have triggers. And I think he is not only scared, but terrified of being found out as a fraud. Portraying himself as strong when in reality he is weak. LE knows this is about power to him.
LE knows. MOO

Another new member!
It's what he can't see on here that should be more of a concern.

Well, I made this account a couple years ago, so I’m not sure why it still says I’m new, but I haven’t been on here since I was following the Savanna GreyWind Murder so I am learning the ropes again, lol.

You’re right about that.

If I'd been Libby and Abby, the sight of a lone man crossing the bridge over to their side would have been alarming.

1. Who the hell is this weird guy with the stuffed jacket?
  2. Why is he coming over to us as if there's something over on this side that's captured his interest?
  3. What could happen to us if this guy decides to do something?
  4. Is that whatshisname from school?
  5. Who else knows we're here?
  6. This isn't the person we expected.
I agree that his jacket appearing to be stuffed with something could have contributed to feeling creeped out. Not to mention the internal “creeper radar“ that sounds off when you get bad vibes from people. My husband USED to make fun of me when I talked about it. Recently, my radar went off regarding someone who lives down the block. I had never seen him do anything weird and he was always friendly to us. Then I found out he was previously convicted of sexual assault of a child. Always listen to your radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998