GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO: It appears this lady is trying to protect CA and the issue of stapled money..." A staple on one of them" More than likely she observed the LR interrogation and the staple issue implicates CA to the murder. What is this texting back and forth with CA right up until she takes the witness stand? What's the definition of tampering with a witness?
I think it's called coaching the witness LOL hope they subpoena that text record LOL LOL

View attachment 210734

He didn’t deserve to die. Shot between the eyes so Wendi could gallivant around Miami. Let’s say he was a bad husband and even worse person to divorce. He still didn’t deserve to die. If Wendi knows something, she could come forward no matter what out of love for her kids. It’s not complicated. Tree down or not.

I wonder if he ever considers the chilling, sobering possibility that if the timing was different, he could have been the victim of the murder that we are discussing here.

Last edited:
While the Yelp reviews have been suspended, it seems like Adelson Institute is getting slammed with negative reviews on Google.

They keep responding with the same note: You are not nor have you ever been a patient in this office. It is so unfortunate that google does “Not” remove post like this, it demeans the credibility of their reviews.

Here's a sample of what people are saying:

The Adelson’s don’t like to advertise it but in addition to running a successful dental practice they also own an exterminating business. Sadly, I’ve heard that three of their most trusted subcontractors will be busy for the foreseeable future. If you can’t afford the $100,000 it costs to get the job done just use the code DONNA and they will have one of their assistants call you from her cell phone.

While the Yelp reviews have been suspended, it seems like Adelson Institute is getting slammed with negative reviews on Google.

They keep responding with the same note: You are not nor have you ever been a patient in this office. It is so unfortunate that google does “Not” remove post like this, it demeans the credibility of their reviews.

The Adelson’s don’t like to advertise it but in addition to running a successful dental practice they also own an exterminating business. Sadly, I’ve heard that three of their most trusted subcontractors will be busy for the foreseeable future. If you can’t afford the $100,000 it costs to get the job done just use the code DONNA and they will have one of their assistants call you from her cell phone.

Ha! Good one! I need to go read some more.

But the assistant will have to call collect! And you will have to accept the call!

My understanding is that it's a high standard to get a court ordered wiretap. Because they are so intrusive I think you need to show a lot to get one. Maybe LE did not think they had enough to get one?? JMO.
or they were denied by the court...The second WA didn't return the phone call back to the Tallahassee Police Department right after the murder their antlers* must have went up... nothing like giving LE a little hint. IMO.

Has this ever been posted? I tried looking but boy that is a nightmare going back thread that far.

Interview with WA with Miami Stories History Museum

August 29, 2017

The beginning is WA talking about her new job with the IMPAC fund. The very last portion is interesting.

WA: "I chose Miami and I feel like it chose us back and my boys and I are here building a life together and I would like to see them grow up here..…."
I guess she got what she wanted
after school question WA: "I think it's very cool, he has so many different cultures and languages in his school and in his class...…"
Another dig at Tallahassee

wendi adelson search results on SoundCloud - Listen to music

IMO

edited to delete reference I am not sure is allowed it is in recording

Last edited:
@Satchie What you've described is exactly what they're doing in this case. The problem is KM is not cooperating. No one can fathom why she's not cooperating because in any other case a person in her position would. So State is stuck! They can't go up the chain to CA without KM.
Eventually, the State will move onto CA with or without KM. IMO.

Adelson family childhood home? Most likely. Built in 1979....year WA born.

Tax records only go back to 2008 but owned by A's and sold by A's August 14, 2015....so realtor pictures are from their listing.

Sadly, I spy a tennis racket in the office picture. I did not see the infamous WA shrine.

Poor DM. Listening to the interview with the kids voices last night was very sad.

Sorry I am cold and bored today....temperature drop in Houston.​

9909 NW 14th Ct, Coral Springs, FL 33071 - 5 beds/3.5 baths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads