MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. He has not been named yet though correct?
There is more discussion on bottom of page 6 and page 7 of this thread.

Rainynights posted this:

Police suspect foul play in disappearance of Southfield woman in northern Michigan

"Sheriff Ted Schendel said Wednesday that he couldn't release specific details on the signs of foul play that investigators found as they try to determine what happened to 47-year-old Adrienne Quintal, who went by the first name of Ada.
He called her boyfriend a "subject of interest" and said investigators have talked with him and family. Schendel said no one is in custody or being held in the case."

Foul Play Suspected In Adrienne Quintal's Disappearance; $5,000 Reward Offered
SFA:

The Benzie County Sheriff's department wouldn't release any further details about their suspicions surrounding the disappearance of 47-year-old Adrienne Quintal. Reports indicate, however, that Quintal's boyfriend is now considered a person of interest and has been questioned by police.

This article states AQ's boyfriend is a "person of interest."

POIs can be sleuthed per TOS.

JMO.
@swanniee11

Not sure when the boyfriend comes into the picture. However, court records (Oakland County) show that her ex-husband filed for divorce against her in 2015 and the case went on into 2016 and seems to have halted at that point. A second divorce filing by her ex-husband against her was initiated in March of 2019 and completed on June 24th of 2019.
Interesting.......

About a year ago a friend of mine called me crying. Her estranged husband had followed her to a friend's property where she was housesitting. He was banging on the door and yelling. For whatever reason she called me instead of 911. I hung up on her and called the police. They got there quick and he took off. My point is that in high stress situations people don't always think clearly.

About a year ago a friend of mine called me crying. Her estranged husband had followed her to a friend's property where she was housesitting. He was banging on the door and yelling. For whatever reason she called me instead of 911. I hung up on her and called the police. They got there quick and he took off. My point is that in high stress situations people don't always think clearly.
We do not know what the help call was . It could have been a disguised voice whispering help from a person up north who may have helped somebody set up a alibi and she was actually missing days before.

Cabff- please give us the boyfriends name now he is a "person of interest" so we can help. Is he into drugs or where does he get his money? What does he drive.
Don’t know his name. Only know about him what I’ve been told. But, my intuition is correct 99% of time...I considered him a person of interest with the first phone call I had with someone close to her.

Foul Play Suspected In Adrienne Quintal's Disappearance; $5,000 Reward Offered
SFA:

The Benzie County Sheriff's department wouldn't release any further details about their suspicions surrounding the disappearance of 47-year-old Adrienne Quintal. Reports indicate, however, that Quintal's boyfriend is now considered a person of interest and has been questioned by police.

This article states AQ's boyfriend is a "person of interest."

POIs can be sleuthed per TOS.

JMO.
And yet no name released yet?

Don’t know his name. Only know about him what I’ve been told. But, my intuition is correct 99% of time...I considered him a person of interest with the first phone call I had with someone close to her.
If my wife or GF disappeared, the last thing I would do would be to go in to hiding. If this guy had nothing to do with this, he should be on the news daily, working to raise awareness and organizing searches. If AQ is ever found alive, the first thing she should do is dump that guy.

Thanks for posting Cabff. Why is the boyfriends name being witheld by you and others, and in your first now deleted post #29 , it said something about people were considering taking steps - which made me think of waterboarding the boyfriend (but I do daydream), so whats his name>?
I don’t know his name. I didn’t delete my first post, either. “Motivate” is the word I used-in reference to the reward that’s now public-and growing, thankfully.

If my wife or GF disappeared, the last thing I would do would be to go in to hiding. If this guy had nothing to do with this, he should be on the news daily, working to raise awareness and organizing searches. If AQ is ever found alive, the first thing she should do is dump that guy.
I'm not being devil's advocate but some people don't deal with situations like this the way we may expect. Though I do feel he's probably the one who should be the suspect until they clear him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle