Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Months earlier, the couple paid $50,000 to Donna Heinel, a senior associate athletic director at USC."

If that statement is accurate as it reads, I didn't realize they had paid money directly to Donna Heinel. That sure seems like it would qualify as a bribe. I had just assumed they paid Singer and then he paid off all his key minions to make it happen. And the parents could claim a little bit of plausible deniability. I mean, not really, but technically they could try to argue, we paid Rick to make it happen, we had no idea who he was paying off or what he was doing. But if they wrote checks to the other players in the scheme, that seems like even more indefensible, blatant and egregious fraud to me. (In addition to all the emails and other in writing evidence they have)

Instead of realizing they were giving her a chance to plead guilty and escape additional charges, she thinks she’s a scapegoat. And still appears to not be acknowledging what she did was a crime. Is this delusional thinking? Ignoring her legal teams advice? Living in LaLa Land? Or all of the above? SMH
Lori Loughlin Is ‘Terrified’ About New Charges: ‘This Stress Is About to Break Them,’ Source Says
Scapegoat: a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.

Apparently LL never learned anything in school either, because she clearly doesn’t understand what scapegoat means.

Scapegoat: a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.

Apparently LL never learned anything in school either, because she clearly doesn’t understand what scapegoat means.

Translation: "scapegoat" = "LL thinks that people are being super, super extra meen to them just because they're wealthy and somewhat recognizable figures!!" She can't fathom it's quite the opposite in most people's minds - that people already know she and her family have extra advantages and are coddled and cosseted by much of the world; thus aren't convinced she's any kind of a scapegoat and that it's about time she were held accountable for her actions.

I do wonder what will happen to Felicity’s career she is a very good actress it will be a shame if her career is finished because of her unlawful extremely poor judgment.

It’s hard for to say obviously but I bet she will be fine as the entertainment industry is so liberal.
I really hope she doesn’t start making appearances on the morning shows/talk shows. I sure don’t want to hear from her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419