UK - 39 bodies found in lorry, Essex, 23 October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picky again ... no evidence yet of smuggling .. trafficking .. or organised.. could have been empty container being returned to renter ... open .. and a number of people spotting an opportunity ..

Welcome to WS, Alice!

Why do you suppose people are suddenly getting refunds from smugglers? What is your theory?

According to all the news .. the tractor (Scania R620) picked up the trailer (GTR1280) at Purfleet less than an hour before the ambulance service was called. Are we saying the deaths occurred within this period?

I haven't got a time line but it's a 10 hour sail and the boat landed at Tilbury at 00:30, work back from that and it gives you an approx sailing time from Zeebrugge.

Thanks, hopefully one of our UK folks is doing a timeline of for this call happened and will share. Or perhaps one of the US Folk's who do timelines.

Picky again ... no evidence yet of smuggling .. trafficking .. or organised.. could have been empty container being returned to renter ... open .. and a number of people spotting an opportunity ..

Who sealed the empty container in your theory?

The only time I have seen reference to the container being sealed was the statement in the Belgian press. I have seen no evidence of any contents in the container (apart from the poor souls) .. so would it have been sealed if it had no legitimate cargo? I am not familiar with the rules for such transport ... but I would have thought the containers are only sealed if they contain goods.

According to all the news .. the tractor (Scania R620) picked up the trailer (GTR1280) at Purfleet less than an hour before the ambulance service was called. Are we saying the deaths occurred within this period?

Please take the time to read through the thread, answers are already posted several times.

The victims were dead approximately 10 hrs they believe.

The only time I have seen reference to the container being sealed was the statement in the Belgian press. I have seen no evidence of any contents in the container (apart from the poor souls) .. so would it have been sealed if it had no legitimate cargo? I am not familiar with the rules for such transport ... but I would have thought the containers are only sealed if they contain goods.

again this has been discussed heavily. The container would have been sealed at the original start of journey. We don't know exactly where they entered the container yet. There are many links from MSM stating the container was sealed.

again this has been discussed heavily. The container would have been sealed at the original start of journey. We don't know exactly where they entered the container yet. There are many links from MSM stating the container was sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member